Does Windows have a sidecar equivalent that lets you use a Surface tablet as an additional display that you can use as...

Does Windows have a sidecar equivalent that lets you use a Surface tablet as an additional display that you can use as a graphics tablet?
That's right. I didn't think so.

Attached: Apple-previews-macOS-Catalina-sidecar.jpg (781x459, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-4rK98lseI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is the latency on those things?
can they really display it with unnoticeable latency and lossless image quality?

> what is remote desktop

yes you can use a display over a network.
I dont think windows itself has that feature natively.

I am afraid this shit doesn't make sense as professional cintiq tablet will cost you less but will be actually useful.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-4rK98lseI
um actually

Yeah I totally need a thousand dollar tablet to draw clip art shit.

People actually do real drawing for their jobs, but I’m sure you wouldn’t know anything about a job or contributing to society.

It's basically the AirPlay shit they already have and that works fine as fuck.

Slow piece of shit solution STILL, somehow.

People who actually draw for a living wouldn't use an iPad pro you fucking retard.

Cintiqs have shit displays. The cheapest 13" one is $800, which is the same price range as a surface or ipad. Unless you want one of the massive cintiqs (which would be even more expensive, the 32" one is $3300), the best option is probably to get a Surface and use an ethernet connection to link them like this video . You can even still use a Wacom stylus on it.

I uh..what? That’s literally the point of the device

9ms

Yeah, they do. It's comparable with Wacom stuff while being way cheaper.

Surface is suboptimal for drawing, it works for note-taking and doodles at best.

lmao is that the guy that plays daredevil?

that's pretty damn good for something that works over wifi

nigger it's a professional low-latency device with pressure and angle recognition, not your shitty toy. And good idea comparing 32" cintiq to 10" toy.

what the fuck are you talking about the surface is a computer you can run whatever software you want on it why would you use it as a tablet for another computer

>low latency
>pressure and angle detection
So literally the iPad Pro? Lol

I compared the 13” cintiq to the 13” surface. I mentioned the higher end ones to point out that it’s a different price range and out of scope.

Because other computers have better specs

Nah, they've had this before iPad Pros. Also, they've got more levels of pressure and angle detection than the gen2 apple pro tablets

>they've got more levels of pressure and angle detection than the gen2 apple pro tablets
Sure but gen2 Applel pencil is already at a point (even gen 1 was) where it's more than sufficient for most artists.

Wacom Cintiq 16 faggot, now fuck off with your STILL shitty iToys

>costs about the same
>does less
Looks like a shit deal, senpai.