$999 US dollars

>$999 US dollars
>1,341 Canadian dollars
>787 pounds
>1,430 Australian dollars
>3,601 shekels

Attached: C5F4578B-EC20-4192-A851-FE397D39F8B3.jpg (352x391, 46K)

Are they machining each one out of a sold block of aluminum?

>complains about the price
>still no competitor

Hand crafted by a bunch of indian midgets

pounds
Christ that thing is heavy as fuck!

70,000 INDIAN RUPEES

WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK APPLE

Here's your workstation setup.
8 cores, 32 GB ram, 256 GB SSD, with a Radeon Pro 580X

That will be $12.000 plus tip

Attached: macpro.jpg (578x324, 29K)

but howmany core its got?

>$1430 AUD
That's ignoring GST, importing, and whatever the fuck other fees/taxes get slapped on.
>~14,200,000 Indonesian Rupiah
>~1500 NZD
Does staying up all night rendering out those [popular anime] HMV's make you hungry over night, so you iGrate some cheese at your desk for a sandwich or something?

Quick, post the fanciest VESA mount you can find and see if you can go over $999.

at least I can afford the stand. If I sell my car, I can buy the monitor as well LOL

There aren't competitors for vesa stands/mounts? Do you think apple invented that?

those cheap fucks, they could have at least shipped a 512 GB SSD for that price (specially since SSD prices are about to drop)

Does VESA support 640x480?

>There aren't competitors for vesa stands/mounts?
I think you need an adapter for vesa stand compatibility (if I remember it was about $250 for that monitor)

They really are making a stand for LGTB right during the pride.

512GB option is $899.

i* > /dev/null

for this price I would expect it to have some connectivity with computer so you can adjust it in OS, kek

iToddlers BTFO

Attached: 1544190452736.gif (500x379, 348K)

for this price I would expect it to have some connectivity with my penis so I can adjust it in my hand

When do you guys think the apple bubble is going to burst?

not for another decade minimum, they have too much cultural momentum

if you've ever interacted with typical college sluts or typical young woman professionals you know how much mindshare apple has, it simply isn't going to go away fast

Thanks Tim, we need more 1k stands
Pretty sure extreme milking like this will cause them to collapse within 2-3 years, ask anyone while Nokia was at its peak, they all said: decade at least, brand loyalty yadda yadda, here we are

typical apple buyers aren't going to be buying this shit, it's for offices mostly and the most dedicated brand fans

you aren't gonna be seeing this in stacy's room, but she will know about it and point to it when she brags about how advanced apple is compared to "PC"

>a fucking stand

That's the thing, ballmer tried rebranding windows phone as enterprise mobile system, missing the whole point enterprise will adjust to the market share. The shills saying 'omg their display is so cheap', it was year ago, now similar if not better are aimed at 2k, they didn't want to skin them as the consumer market with the stand, but you have to have really retarded friends if they still have iBrand loyalty like say 5 years ago, at least for phones it's over

how do you type into it?

1,10,000 Nepalese rupees

4000 PAULOS GUEDES

>paying for anything

The stand doesn't even come with an adapter to hook the fucking 5000$ monitor into the 1000$ stand, you need a 200$ adapter for it wtf are they doing?

Attached: faceoff.jpg (528x792, 66K)

Wait they are bringing back towers, this will confuse their fans.
And it looks like a fucking cyberpunk cheese grater from the early 90s.

>That's the thing, ballmer tried rebranding windows phone as enterprise mobile system, missing the whole point enterprise will adjust to the market share. The shills saying 'omg their display is so cheap', it was year ago, now similar if not better are aimed at 2k

waiting for a link to an HDR reference monitor for $5k, they normally cost $20k+