How much do the wheels cost?

How much do the wheels cost?

Attached: mac-pro-2019-wheels-100798230-orig.jpg (1201x801, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/05/17/apples-new-office-will-reflect-jobs-desire-to-replicate-the-outdoors.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too much

1488$

The regular ones or the pro wheels?

What is the point of having wheels on a workstation? Am I supposed to wheel this thing around to Starbucks?

Attached: 1559632736854.gif (923x713, 50K)

3 hours of anal for the Standard version, 5 hours for Pro. Because, you know, le Apple gay epic meme X-DDDDD

>Am I supposed to wheel this thing around to Starbucks?
Of course it's gonna happen.

Pro wheels start at 10x

I've honestly never been this confused about an electronic device in my entire life. I understand that Apple likes to "think different," but this presentation begot more questions than answers.
>Putting wheels on a tower
>Cheese grater design to ensure dust-magnetism is top-tier
>Screen also doubles as a cheese grater for whatever reason
>Can't use the excuse of cooling for the screen so having holes is purely for aesthetic reasons
>Screen is sold separately from the stand
>Stand costs as much as high-end computer screens and is unremarkable
>Mac Pro comes with mid-tier specs and an average GPU for a STARTING price of $6000 plus tip
>Screen is just an OLED screen with holes in it
>$4999 plus tip
>Screen refresh rate 60 Hz
>Applefags are still eating this shit up and actually defending the price

This has to be stunt to see how far Apple can go on duping its customers into purchasing overpriced shit just because of the logo. Fuckin' hell this should be put in an art exhibit.

their website said the holes keep the monitor cool

Attached: holes.png (981x556, 288K)

the wheels are great idea and I wish more cases had them. Instead of crawling under my desk to plug in something I just pull the whole unit and have more space to work with.

>Putting wheels on a tower
Innovative

Attached: file.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Wouldn't you need to crawl under the desk to unplug all of the cables first?

More than you can afford pal, Apple.

No fucking way.

Absolutely
NO
FUCKING
WAY!

No because I purposelly buy slighly longer cables than what I need so that I can move things around without anything snagging.

Upboated

nice

more than you can afford pal

Attached: 7ff72bc0-9381-4d91-8778-55d25b1aded0_screenshot.jpg (1152x480, 32K)

>many advantages
>names only 1 (one) and it's bullshit
brava

$999

That's a hot monitor famalan. Even the iMac Pro with the 18-Core Xeon and a Vega 64 inside doesn't have that kind of cooling

>1488
lol, I think it was about 6.000.000 Yen, don't know how much this is in USD

also giver to every roach inside personal comfortable windows

Non-pro wheels are square?

It's a triangle actually

Apple cutting corners? Well, I'd never

or, ya know, just buy some cheap ass ikea shelf with wheels. problem solved and it didn't cost as much as a fucking car.

Great, so after decades of neglecting proper cooling for their known toaster devices, they suddenly give a shit about airflow and heatsinks, and it's for a fucking monitor.

If only ikea was brave enough to hike its prices, I would have a fashionable house design

Their uber PRO monitor only works below 25C, so for a few minutes, then it throttles down to consumer levels, muh cheese grater

For everyone thinking that wheels on a case are innovative Ive had HAFX whit wheels since it came out.
guess what they are useless and im keeping real Frankenstein in that case

probably $79 EACH wheel

you can buy a small wooden plate with wheels in most places like ikea for about 20 bucks and just put your pc on it.

I have the case sitting beside the desk and it's the type with the IO panel on top so I never have to pull anything.

I hope you want call it pro at least poorfag

What's with the 1960s design? Must be Tim Cook 's nostalgy.

>2019
>apple STILL relying on passive cooling

And for once they didn't lie it seems, as it can hold its pro specs only up to 25C, just hole everything and call it a day

The monitor actually has a fan pair.

Ayyyy.

It's got fans in it, that's not passive.

You need to sit in under 25C degrees for the fan to have any effect, is apple aiming at selling winter coats now and advising office spaces to keep it as low as possible for their pro monitors to work?

hey at least you can have over 1TB of ram

cnbc.com/2017/05/17/apples-new-office-will-reflect-jobs-desire-to-replicate-the-outdoors.html

Companies that will buy these shits will have AC for sure.

Attached: mac_pro_apple_mac_pro_mac_pro_cheese_grater_mac_pro_design_mac_pro_alien_design_wwdc_19_1559621748.j (1200x900, 91K)

Are the edges at least dulled so that you don't cut yourself.

Expecting that at least from Apple, If it were something on aliexpress I wouldn't be surprised if they were sharp.

You can actually ride on this thing around the office like a gyroscooter

I giggled

Dust is going to settle into this structure in ways that defy explanation.

Yes and then you can revive the debate anything above 23 is too hot for wahmen, anything below 29 is too cold for niggers

>no matter what you do you are racist or sexist
geee, I wonder who wrote all those ACism articles

Could probably buy a big oven for 6 million.

Having wheels on a full tower is nice but it shouldn't cost more than 10 dollars for four and some super glue. Apple's wheels better be made from the bones of Steve Jobs for their shitty set up.

600 dollars. Each sold separately.

Attached: 1548948871833.png (213x214, 31K)

Or you can watch Steve Ramsey or Matthias Wandel channel and make a nice wheeled surface and learn some woodworking.

>super glue
>not bolted through and screwed from the inside

kek

dont forget the 150$ tower-to-ground adapter if you dont want wheels

>iWeaklings can't even lift a PC that's probably only like 20 pounds (9kg)
>need to shell out EVEN MORE to get the iWheels

Attached: satania.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

Let's not ingest any of Apple's hot air, now

Attached: 1522255300262.gif (327x240, 1.97M)

meanwhile this meme still using CRT monitor

Attached: 1475482770942.png (576x507, 59K)

Twice my yearly salary

desu i can't wait for cheaper knock off versions of this case