”Inclusive community"

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-182313.png (1080x1920, 278K)

Triggered bigot

Are these people for real? They label people without the pride flag as bigots and they get upset by people using the word trigger?
How the fuck can you function in a society if trivial things like that rustles your jimmies?

>the true face of weeb

don't worry user, these people will eventually die of aids.

Amen.

Their ideology can't function in a society, they are useful idiots. Just like Trotsky and the intelligentsia, they will be disposed of after they have served their purpose if there ever were to be a new revolution.

"B-but why aren't you tolerant about my intolerance, reee!"

I honestly couldn't give a shit about gays, live and let love, but I work in a country that puts them in jail after flogging then with whips.
The official rust discord now has a gay flag and I'm scared to open it in public.
They are banning people for complaining about it while simultaneously saying "this is a professional place without politics".
Its fucking absurd man. Guess I'll just join back again next month once it's gone and the religious police don't lock me up.

Attached: 1555585835452.jpg (540x540, 34K)

>reeee why don't you have an objective morality and a deontological view on tolerance
>reee why are you tolerating muslims they should be shut down instantly
Jow Forumstards make me laugh and this is coming from someone who got a dog purely to make blacks and pajeets scared

wtf am I reading
dont tell me this will await me in the working world after I finish my degree
would rather become a tile contractor than deal with those lunatics

false dichotomy, everyone is intolerant of something, these people are intolerant of tons of things and tons of people, just not other intolerant people

for example these tolerance masturbators hate christians and white nuclear families, even if they are not pushing it on anyone

Your country sounds based and redpilled. Let me guess a muslim country?

Wow Rust totally doesn't have an agenda behind it.

Attached: 1551289680998.jpg (339x435, 43K)

>d*scord
>rust
>furries
>phoneposter
>muh minorities
Holy fucking shit, all that cancer in one fucking picture.

>They label people without the pride flag as bigots
Where did they say that? The guy you decided to misunderstand doesn't have a lgbt avatar, you wouldn't act obtuse for the sake of complaining I hope.

I want the full picture of that lgbt ferris crab...

Attached: 2019-06-04_13:14:51.png (70x119, 10K)

Pretty good way to catch HIV desu

>everyone with at least half a brain and balls, whether they be left, right, or center, warns everyone for literal decades that LGBT and Islam are not compatible
>everyone in the mainstream responds with "LALALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LALALALALA! IT'S IN THE BIBLE AND TORAH, TOO! LALALALA!"
>shit like this happens
Serves these idiots right. I have zero sympathy, its their problem, not mine.

"it's okay when we do it" has always been one of the basic rules for how humans operate and I doubt it will ever change

>function in a society
they dont, their lives are entirely lived online among what they call friends, basically a safe space fantasy land game. i should be sorry for the parents of these creatures, but maybe they should have done a better job at raising them.

>How the fuck can you function in a society if trivial things like that rustles your jimmies?
You can't, that's why they spend their time on virtual communities

Why don't you just stop going on discord and move to a white Christian ethnostate if it bothers you so much?

This exactly. I can't possibly believe that people who are absolute loonies online ever leave the house

This is what I get for trying to use sarcasm on the interwebz.

Wanted to learn Rust.
I guess I won't.

Did any language manage to avoid the poz so far ?

Then when because of this, intelligence identifies this as a gay hangout so logs all traffic and notices you started hanging out there. What then? Don't let your life be ruined or taken for tolerating degenerates.

>using Discord ever
>making a thread about on top of it
Die.

C (98)

C(had), HolyC(had), C(had)++

From the creators of "Twitter screenshot threads"...
>Discord screenshot threads

>that Linux question
What was their answer?

Depends where you work. Larger companies HAVE to do things this. They can't even quietly refuse. If they ever refuse, they'll be targeted for anti discrimination lawsuits by money grubbing lawyers and their clients who loooooove virtue signaling and victimhood. In some areas the compulsion is stronger than others, but in the cities where software companies base themselves they practically have to make floats every time there's a gay pride parade (if they're big enough to afford it).
And nobody complains about the corporate virtue signaling, because if even the chruch did that, congregations would start being taxed.
But giving out token virtue signals like this just digs the hole deeper. They always have to do more to cover their asses as lawyers get more and more ambitious and the lugenprasse keeps changing what "normal" is supposed to be. So they adopt toxic Codes of Conduct that aggressively punish people who would complain about everyone putting these clown colors on everything, so if anyone influential wants the clown colors, everyone has to accept the clown colors.
Of course, since this particular conversation is how much the no-clown-colors side is evil, only the clown colors people are talking, because everyone else can't say anything. That's why the screenshot looks like this.

And something else to keep in mind: they keep using the word "bigot". But "bigot" means nothing more than "stubbornly not getting with the program on a few select issues". Bigotry is not inherently evil, and it's often subjective if something is bigotry or not.

Why do pederastes love computers and programming so much?

I can't believe you can be like this in the real life. I mean they seems to roleplay as mentally ill people, look how they write.
I can't believe they can be real...

I know right. Imagine wasting your life on 4chains whining about trannies.

Hard to do that when the Jew controlled UN would never recognize you as a sovereign nation, and do everything it it's power to have you quickly and promptly invaded and slaughtered, just like in Rhodesia, and every other white African experiment.

Faggots are gonna be faggots, what else is new?

If you really want to avoid that shit just use C for most programs and Haskell for math simulations only they are fag and streetpoo repellant.

Wow, I thought Jow Forums was just memeing with the whole "discord tranny" thing
I guess they weren't...

holy BASED!