>2019

Attached: curl.png (1632x1666, 2.53M)

based apple

fuck off

C'mon guys

i don't like apple but say what you want they actually did one thing right with that design, its infinitely better than that rainbow zoomer shit

a lot of older apple products still look good today because they were tasteful and not retarded gamer gear

i know the pic is trolling but actually do have a point about the excessive rgb lighting, it always looks like shit

>giant Monster can in the below image.
People don't actually prefer the first image, do they?

the fact is it's what the market wants, manufacturers keep making more than because zoomers keep buying more

i do

If I had a bunch of money to trow away sure, I would consider buying that shit, but c'mon, that stand being 1k USD is just ridiculous.

>Computer on the desk
>not on the floor for better productivity
not gonna make it

if you have a lot of money you can do a tasteful PC build and far exceed the specs of any apple product. it's hard to buy non gamergear high end PC stuff but it does exist, mostly targeted at workstations.

Attached: bettereded.png (1632x1666, 2.1M)

If I had a lot of money I could chose apple for the aesthetics, nothing more.

I would love to do a modern build with the 90s beige aesthetics, unfortunately you can only buy keyboards in that style and everything else you would need to make too many sacrifices

> simply the best
better than all the rest

why the fuck do these reddit shills constantly try and get their PC area to look like a laser tag maze

Attached: piZap_1559654963510.jpg (1057x1080, 648K)

I honestly don't understand how rgb is still going so strong, it was overdone 10 years ago but still seems to be ramping up

More upvotes and feels. Also you don't have to clean your desk if it's rainbow colored and cluttered with dragon dildoes before you take pictures.

There are other options than overpriced cheese graters and epilepsy triggering LED masturbatoriums.

>kids these days will NEVER know how comfy the degauss button was

this but unironically

>cherry-picking cases to prove my point
You know you can build a workstation without flashing lights right user?

Attached: 1544039931032.jpg (600x800, 70K)

that z display is FAR inferior and workstation probably at decent config goes 10-12k same as mac pro while having none of the bling

lol

>pay extra for minimalism
I'm not advocating for RGB, but charging a premium for minimalism is retarded. You should not pay more for less.

Attached: bakaren.jpg (1085x948, 109K)

not really. it's hard to buy high performance PC hardware that doesn't have any RGB these days.

yeah, I've been looking for a good high airflow case that will fit a big cpu cooler and it's all gamershit with tempered glass and gamer design language.