Gnome is pretty comfy

did you guys lie to me?
thunkful right now

Attached: 16353.png (350x350, 53K)

Foot shills

Ho ho ho ha ha, ho ho ho he ha. 'Ello, my old chum. I’m gnot an gnelf. I’m gnot a goblin. I’m a gnome. And you’ve been, GNOMED!!!

Attached: gnomed.jpg (220x190, 7K)

It is, after you remove a lot of unnecessary crap and replace their software suite with better alternatives.

Attached: 9224j7taohb21.png (638x1346, 526K)

Haha

yeah, can't say I care much about bundled software in any DE
main reason I'm using it right now, is that the old MBP I wanted to revive has a fried dgpu and the Ubuntu iso is one where grub comes with iorw module so you can turn that shit right off

good thing I can still use vim like any sane person

inb4 redhat poetterware shill, but I like KDE as well, I think my ricing days are coming to an end before they even really started, got no time for tiling wm configs

Did someone say gnome?

Attached: elliot.jpg (629x720, 38K)

kek

>yeah, can't say I care much about bundled software in any DE
True, but it feels like especially GNOME gets bundled with a lot of unnecessary shit.

That might be true. But e.g. the Fedora KDE spin is also terribly awfully bloated.
More people should just ship Plasma. Porteus Desktop was pretty nice when I tried it out.

GOBLIN is shit tier. Its slow, hangs and crashes quite often (3.32). To make it functional you need to install 10 extensions. The extensions never work after updating GOBLIN, you have to reinstall or wait for updated extensions.

hm, maybe you're right, this is my first impression after a long time of non-Gnome DEs and WMs I used

I was using for about 5 years now, it can be co figured and can look nicely. But I am tired with retarded devs. From 3.30 it started to randomly freeze my OS. I dont have time to fix my DE every fucking update.

yeah, that sounds awful, what distro were you on?

nigger

GNOME is a piece of shit, it can't even handle 144hz refresh rates.

agreed

Attached: 1512020704145.jpg (1080x1316, 137K)

Hi, OP here. I have to retract my initial statement.
>session save still broken
>must set background over gay Pictures folder that doesn't populate in the window because Tracker has AIDS
good riddance

(my captcha was "indian experience" right now, intredasting)

> install distro with gnome
> want to do something to the desktop
> distinctly remember being able to do so in the settings
> can't find it anymore
> google around
> find out the feature has been removed from gnome
Now repeat this a dozen times and you will realize how trash gnome is

Attached: gnome devs.webm (360x640, 2.56M)