Defend this

Defend this

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-184459.jpg (1079x1483, 522K)

I can't defend you being poor

Can you convert that to a real currency first?

Not our fault your third world country uses a cheaper currency

Is it soldered directly to the motherboard?

>cheaper currency
I hope you're joking.

>real currency
But it's already in euros

Jow Forumswoosh

What's that supposed to mean? I don't visit Reddit

Upboated
Downboated

Have sex

LMFAO .. 960 euros.. about a grand and those niggers are using poverty tier Hynix chips. goddamn apple are savages
> 2400 Mhz
LMFAO, you can buy this shit for like
$164.99 .. ahahahha

File a radar

Go back

hey I tried this meme yesterday and got warned by mod lol

Actually? What kind of retard trannies are mods if they will warn for posting memes... Follow me on Reddit btw /u/TrannieJannieSucksNiggerCocks and give me gold.

OMELETTE DU FROMAGE

Ive been a loyal Apple products user for decades and maybe I can help explain why there are so many of us. As a photographer, I would say around 80% of us use Macs and although difficult for some to understand, its not about all about speed, specs, etc. with us. Its more about the experience.

Im sure for some thats hard to understand, but for Mac users its something we all understand and appreciate. Thats why we continue to buy their products.

'To those who don't care about the "experience" or can't understand the justification of a purchase because the "specs" just don't match up, I have to say that its something they just don't get, understand and/or grasp. They cannot relate to it and thats perfectly fine!

Many, many IT guys are drawn to PCs. Customization, easier to upgrade, not as expensive are all things that speak to PC people.
Beautiful products, aesthetics, design are a huge win for Apple and the people who use them. Everything from the packaging, the quality, the feel, the little things, details, finish, etc. Its hard to explain unless you "get it". Ever slammed the door on a Mercedes or BMW vs. a Ford Focus? Its kind of like that. You can get from Point A to Point B with both, but the enjoyment you get from one vs. the other is something you are willing to pay for. Much of it is really intangible. Liking the way it works vs. another product and how it works. Enjoying it and how it makes you feel. Thats how many Mac users justify the cost of the products we use.

Its not about being a status symbol for many of us. There is an intrinsic value that is very hard, if not impossible, to quantify.

Thanks for the opportunity to join in on your thread and I wish you the best in the future!

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (253x300, 10K)

sent ;^)

>Shit SKHynix
Non-ECC for $500 per 16GB module

1 FUCKING grand for a fucking monitor stand
How the fucking fuck does this affect the fucking experience?
Are you seriously that fucking stupid?

Seriously????
It MOST LIKELY does not come with amazing ergonomics, or shit like that
BUT 1 FUCKING GRAND?
What the actually flying fuck is wrong with you guys

The computer and OS, fine, i get it, but a fucking monitor stand
I can't believe you're defending this shit

I buy Apple products exclusively because they give out a fresh and professional feel. It's polished and werks great. It makes the experience really enjoyable. Money is not a problem since I'm not a NEET, I will gladly pay if it means they will continue producing such high quality and high class products.

you're mother won't speak to me after I donkey punched her

So a simple piece of metal (neither precious nor semi-precious) is worth 1 grand in your opinion?

It's aesthetically pleasing, durable, polished and high quality, so absolutely. Money is nothing when you've got enough.

You do realize that the stand is sold separately specifically because most customers will be studios and companies that use their own VESA-mounts? You do realize anyone can do the same?

And Tim Cook is laughing all the way to the bank, because the gullible retards will buy it because
>muh black PCB, so stylish
>muh official Apple accessory

tldr
Faggot that fell for capitalism's bell and whistles

> with nigger tier bargain basement Hynix chips
kek

>high quality
yeah, those high quality mac keyboard that fuck if you give them a bad stare

ITT: talking to a copypasta

>t. seething poor

Mac keyboard feels amazing and is very durable from my experience. The only time it broke was when I forgot to cover it over night and some dust fell into it making it unusable. Of course, no worries, top notch Apple support fixed it for petty 300$. Like new, I am writing this using the same one.

Smart guy with millions would not buy apple unless they were pandering to idiots.

>poorfaggot presuming to know what smart people would or wouldn‘t do

>$1000 for 2400MHz RAM
This can't be real

>hynix
>literally the worse brand of memory there is
what did apple mean by this?

>hon hon le memoire le trop cher pour le compte bancaire hon hon

this is pasta right?

Apple was always exhibiting an ungodly amount of jewery when it came to RAM. Those who took apart Mac Minis know Apple shipped 2 GB minis, filling both slots with 1 GB sticks.

Yup, it was like that with the first iPad, or 21" 2007 iMac with OS X 10.6, or iPhones up to 4S. There was that "finish". Then is dissolved quite quickly after that flat bullshit. I have several Apple devices and nowadays they compete with Chinese tech, like Huawei or LG. They don't have it anymore.
This is an unironic post.

>Hynix
>Not even Samsung NAND
I can't

it's pro-level RAM, not targeted at your average joe mate.

The only thing Hynix is pro at is being pro shit

That's the sort of shit Monster Cable is notorious for, bro.

>someone doesn’t browse plebbit
>plebbit thinks not browsing plebbit means you’re a virgin
wew lads.

top tier bait

This is some good bait to the point that I can't tell of it's bait or unironic.

nigger

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1553789269036.webm (500x281, 570K)

dont slam ur car door user

>from my experience

Kek

Actually most studios don't use apple. You can do the same.
VESA mount is a 200$ option by the way, if you want you can lean your monitor against the wall though or idk, whatever people do with their joke hardware.

This is true, I once had a screen malfunction in my iMac Pro and after a visit to the genius bar they swapped mine for an identical one, no questions asked. People say sometimes these are refurbished ones but it looks pretty new to me, pretty good deal for one trip to the city and a 250$ service fee.

meme currency

Attached: 1552806574125.png (316x317, 152K)

I was hoping this to be bait but the Mercedes/BMW vs Focus car door quality actually made me think. Maybe someday I will buy a mac.

Attached: 1558671877531.png (695x572, 240K)

It's 3rd ranking currency in the world.
Tip: USD isn't in the first 3.

>Is it soldered directly to the motherboard?
It might not be! One of the ads that I just read here on Jow Forums had Apple promoting the fact that their memory, unlike some of the competitors, had easy access. The only reason that would be a selling point is if customers had the ability to access it and change it. Is anything soldered? I hope not!

It's for the badwidth lmao

Most stable currency in the picture already.

The dollar is a fake currency.

mactoddlers have defended this

Based shitposter

Why