ITT: Obsolete soon to be dead technology

ITT: Obsolete soon to be dead technology

Attached: intelx86.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitsandchips.it/english/52-english-news/7854-rumor-even-intel-is-studying-a-new-x86-ua
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I too agree that RISC-V will replace legacy microarchitectures within 10 years.

>RISC-V
Where can i learn about this meme

Not dead, just evolved.

bitsandchips.it/english/52-english-news/7854-rumor-even-intel-is-studying-a-new-x86-ua

Attached: dims (1).jpg (1599x1066, 119K)

Intel will come back, they have too much money to fail. All they need to do is go fabless and focus on chip architecture. It will take 3-5 years but they will be back.

Well, the same thing happend to AMD when they stopped shipping Phenom II and started working on Bulldozer

>fabless Intel
They won't swallow their pride.

x86 has been obsolete for many years now. It's all about x64

>RISC-V
we need to go back to MIPS. if you're good enough, you don't need anything more than a PS2 running linux as your daily driver.

And funny enough, created by AMD.

Nah this is just another repeat of Pentium 4 -> Pentium D -> Core2Duo -> Core2Quad -> i7

We are at the Pentium 4 stage, eventually AMDtards will weep and beg people not to buy Intel

He's referring to Inturd in the pic, not instructions, Intbecile.

Pure cis men will be obsolete by 2050
The role of men in general (including butches in lesbian relationships, bottoms, ftm and mtf with their native genitals) will be obsolete by 2100.
From 2120 the next goal will be to purge the Y chromosome from the main population centers, thus making the Femaleborne humans genetically incompatible with the lesser subspecies of Homo sapiens patriarchus.
By 2220, Femality will reach the 50% colonization in the galaxy.

>Intel will come back, they have too much money to fail
'member IBM?

>implying
Nothing human makes it out of the near-future.

FPBP

>Inturd
>intbecile

Attached: received_2138078472976475.jpg (720x960, 45K)

uA is not ISA. The x86 ISA is a dog.

Then they will stay behind TSMC and Samsung for eternity.

>in order to save physical space (Smaller Die) and to improve the power consumption/performance ratio, Intel will throw away some old SIMD and old hardware remainders.
>The 100% backward hardware x86 compatibility will not guaranteed anymore,

not sure how important you think the desktop is, OP, but Intel can ride it out for a few years and just go back to killing it in the server market

>The 100% backward hardware x86 compatibility will not guaranteed anymore
OH NONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's just a prank, bro

Attached: Screenshot_20190603_230529.jpg (1080x1171, 223K)

>removing SIMD to add more SIMD
Intel is fucking retarded, leave that shit to GPUs, they can do it much better.

JUST A PRANK BRO LOL OL OL OL O O OL LL

Intel became a giant from blasting AMD, Motorola, IBM, Cyrix and VIA on the desktop space. They may not care about the DIY enthusiast market but they do care about prebuilts having Intel processors inside of them instead of AMD.

Their servers are being assailed by Epyc and they have nothing to respond against it. Their 10nm node is also non-existent and grossly inferior to TSMC's 7nm.

>All they need to do is go fabless and focus on chip architecture.
Terrible idea

>ICC will be able to optimize the code both for ARM and for x86 as well.
Why would intel even offer their compiler for ARM? Unless they make a version to gimp arm performance and force devs to use it

Compatibility is important, that's why we have x86-64.

lmao
But on a non laughing matter, I wish for this too. I sure would love to have the same amount of software tho. Moving from Windows to Linux was extremely easy, hope it's the same for operating systems using RISC-V in the future.

If anything, females will be deprecated with the advent of artificial wombs and 10/10 slave bots. It works both ways user.

Attached: 1559587022593.jpg (1200x1800, 1.59M)

the age of sjws will ensure that sexbots will be banned outright

Don't you EVER post my waifu Remi without my fucking permission ever again. I'll hunt you down. I'll fucking kill you. I will fucking end your existence.

Attached: 1558166542394.gif (388x379, 868K)

>offload all simd to the gpu
is this bait?

i want to breed gabu

the day x86 dies is the day microsoft goes bankrupt

So soon?

Attached: 719KsKDMM+L._SX425_.jpg (425x405, 29K)

>Intel
>dying
Get a load of this goy.

>he doesn't know