Is better then Fedora, right? Tell me more about Opensuse

Is better then Fedora, right? Tell me more about Opensuse.

Attached: opensuse.jpg (600x291, 18K)

Everything is better than Fedora.
Just stay away from btrfs.

no its not

It is. Once you go YaST you aint coming back. Also

You can download the opensuse firefox on the aur

>requires a EULA agreement
>drops soap with BTRFS
>drops 32-bit installer

More like openjuse

This. If someone would as me RHEL or SLE - SLE. Because I have no time to fuck with configs.

Leap or Tumbleweed for a desktop user who like games?

The default UI is still stucked in the last decade and they're default sending packages informationen from your distro to them. The partition scheme is even more fucked than fedora.
On the other side yast is pretty neat and has likely the best catalog of bleeding software that doesn't break. You actually get proper support even as nobody, especially if you speak German.
Bottom line it's a better industrialised Ubuntu.

Attached: 1552319833125.jpg (670x400, 462K)

Better how? 3rd party commercial support? Software available in the repos? Better mascot?
If you only use your computer for shitposting, it barely matters what distro you use.

export GTK_USE_PORTAL=1
Then you can have KDE dialog on any distro with any firefox you nigger

how to get proprietary radeon drivers working on tumbleweed?

Why?

>german
lol

SuSe is by far the most bloated distro.

Fedora's retarded Euro-trash cousin from Doucheland.

Attached: thatfeelwhenusingfedora.png (442x293, 66K)

Tumbleweed

>The default UI is still stucked in the last decade
What the fuck do you even think this is supposed to mean, uneducated retard?

free drivers won't play nice. for some reason programs won't send video to right monitor. let's say i tell kodi to use dvi-0 as fullscreen display but it will send video to dvi-1 no matter what. same thing happens with some other programs too.

Exblain, plox.

Rolling release so you get faster updates to get better gaymen performance and bug fixes.

thx

Btrfs with snapper is awesome though, one of the best things about openSUSE
>EULA agreement

>>requires a EULA agreement
?
It only says, that shit comes WITH NO WARRANTY and that it uses GNU/GPL, and don't be nigger and don't copy TM'd logo and blobs.

AMD has generic Linux driver on their website.
RHEL version might work too, since it probably has no dependencies.

Stability. It really impossible to fuck up OpenSUSE.
I even tried adding Fedora reps, shit didn't break.
It only breaks, when drunk krauts release shitty update, which can be fixed by booting into snapshot (what? you ext4? congrats retard) and clicking couple buttons in nice YaST GUI and reboot. Shit will work again.

My setup lasted 1 year, which is pretty good. Last time I had system running for so long, it was back in Windows XP era, on PC that I didn't use often at all.