Technology for losing weight?

Technology for losing weight?

Attached: 1559594560434.jpg (1079x605, 77K)

McDonalds

Literally a gym subscription, fuckin loser

put less shit in your mouth, pig

Skip meals as often as possible (consider intermittent fasting). Walk a lot more if you're American (we walk like nothing compared to euros). Go to the gym.

KFC
Get. Out.

Jason Fung - The Obesity Code

>we
I'm no mutt, bud.

is there any other way

Attached: definitely not me.jpg (595x600, 62K)

no you retard, only way is to consume less calories than you burn, everything telling you otherwise is trying to sell you snake oil

the first part is true, but things like IF can make it easier to accomplish that

Hacksaw

Use MyFitnessPal to help you count calories, and as long as youre diligent, count everything you take in, round up when youre not sure, and stay under 1500 calories a day youll lose weight pretty quick.

Keto works too but you have to stay under 20g of carbs, and thats a lot harder than most people realize. Counting calories is much easier and you can still eat bread

Vape Nicotine, it's a hunger suppressant, don't skip breakfast, don't eat refined carbs (non wholegrain stuff) and eat plenty of protein. Cut all sugar out.

you can do an hour of serious exercise every day and maybe burn 300-500 calories depending on the activity or you can stop putting food in your mouth, it's your choice
you don't even need to bother with meme diets, just cut snacks/fizzy drinks/beer out of your diet and reduce the portion size for your meals

intermittent fasting works if you can control snacking but it doesn't have good long term results for a lot of people as they'll just relegate their snacking to their IF period and continue to eat as many calories as they normally would

>Technology for losing weight?
Did I just read correctly?

Or both.

>intermittent fasting works if you can control snacking but it doesn't have good long term results for a lot of people as they'll just relegate their snacking to their IF period and continue to eat as many calories as they normally would
I meant IF + counting calories.

Stop being a frogposter.

A bullet.

MyFitnessPal and Fitbod, paired with the fitness tracker of your choosing. (Fitbit, Apple Watch, etc.)

A pair of running shoes.

Change your diet. Exercise can help you lose weight but if you don't get your diet under control your fork will catch up with you no matter how much cardio you do.

Cut out the carbs.

Eggs, Kirkland’s signature protein bars, whey powder, and lots of water.