How is this case design called Jow Forums?

How is this case design called Jow Forums?

Attached: mac-pro-2019-hands-on-10.jpg (1500x1000, 186K)

Attached: cheese-destroyer.jpg (409x550, 23K)

grate design, my friend

Whole wallet

neutral pressure

hurrr durr I bet you think you're original. I bet you think you can design a better case than apple in Silicon valley because the people there with jobs earning more than you ever will are apparently "faggots." Meanwhile you're in your mother's basement jerking off with orange fingers. You guys can't give apple a break, can you? A few days ago you were complaining and whining incessantly that apple computers have bad air flow, and now you're mocking the design because it looks different? Well guess what guy, apple is about performance over perception. Ah yes, I see the rabbit trolls are out in full force today. This is why we can't have nice things.

>You guys can't give apple a break, can you?

Attached: srfhetujrtj.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

dont they know that designs like this literally trigger peoples phobia about holes plus it looks likes gonna slice a finger off

Hole me up

>apple is about performance over perception
10/10 bait

>rabbit trolls

Attached: really.jpg (640x615, 39K)

The reason you can't have nice things (assuming that the new mac qualifies as a "nice thing") is because Apple expects you to pay $6,000 for a computer, plus $5,000 more for a monitor, and how about $1,000 more for a fucking monitor stand? Apple pricing is a joke. This was the last drop.

Attached: 1557414916112.jpg (167x184, 10K)

nice pasta

Hello summerfriends :)

>wasted trips
>summer
hello newfag

I will let you know i was called an oldfag once (off-site) for being here since 2009

Weird flex but okay. The fact that you needed to prove yourself to strangers online is kind of frightening. What a well adjusted human being you must be

>orange fingers
What did he mean by this?

Its actually really easy and lazy to machine something like that on a CNC router or mill with a ball nose endmill

Attached: organ_fingers.jpg (1024x683, 70K)

>organ fingers

It isn't called Jow Forums, it's called a Mac Pro case

Apple isn’t expecting YOU to buy anything. Your company will pay for it. Anyone who buys this as a personal computer either has far too much money or is retarded. Or both.