The results are in! And he LOVES the new Mac Pro!

The results are in! And he LOVES the new Mac Pro!
youtu.be/QJxbqIo5pC0

Attached: F167BEC4-0D65-4339-9F67-619B6167956F.png (1334x750, 1.15M)

nigger

He spend $50,000 on cameras

Attached: file.png (831x268, 50K)

Who would have guessed? He's a huge ifaggot and ifaggots will rat anything apple shits down their throats.

They unfortunately fixed him showing up when you search for technigger.

Attached: 1537605618100.png (1047x244, 60K)

>Apple shill loves the latest Apple product
Woow shocking news.

I mean, he can afford it. By average monetization stats, he's made $14,000 from YouTube videos just this week. Not to mention sponsored videos and merchandise.

>"technigger" doesn't work anymore
>"nigger whomst reviews phones" actually works
L M A O

Lol. Its true

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-205525.jpg (720x1440, 442K)

What's with these stupid tech youtubers using this weird aspect ratio on their videos? Everybody's using a 16:9 monitor.

>outing yourself as an out-of-touch boomer
The vast majority of people watch YouTube on their smartphones. Almost all the popular phones released over the past 2 years are approximately 19:9.

Why would you care about what a nigger likes?

Also, 'nigger tech' and 'negro tech' show his channel lmao.

Made possible by the NPCs who buy copious amounts of overpriced bullshit because he shills it. So essentially, the more he shills, the more expensive the products he can shill the more bankrupt his viewers become.

Capitalism 2.0 is great (influencers).. and their sheep followers. Has nothing to do w/ him being black and everything about him being a shill.. the whole 'platform' eco-system and media bonanza centers on empower 1 to 10 shills and making millions believe they can become them.. the reality being it will never happen.

back to mexico, juan

The results are in: He wants to keep his sponsors!

>The vast majority of people watch YouTube on their smartphones
Why are they uploading at 4k then? Nobody's gonna be able to tell the difference on a fucking phone.

ITT

Attached: LxrhoR0A_400x400.jpg (399x399, 9K)

Well, someone noticed.

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-04 220636.png (2028x470, 114K)

The black bars give it a "cinematic" feel.

Im Colombian, and a coke dealer. Keep whining, nigger.

>and a coke dealer
based

algorithms are racist

MARKASS BROWNLEE

Pinche negro me caga.

>Blaming Capitalism.
While Capitalism can not fix culture at least is better than Communism where one person rules over people who are equally miserable without innovations to the market. What you use and type on is thanks to Capitalism like it or not.

>caring what a YouTube shill thinks
You guys are aware these high profile 'tubers get large sums of money for shilling these companies, right?

On the other hand, i can't wait to see the bend test from this guy

Attached: Nokia-7-Plus-rigid-budget-smartphone-JRE.jpg (1273x712, 182K)

Wow.

Attached: Screenshot_20190604_232728.png (1462x274, 47K)

"nigger reviewer" also works

Embarrassing.

Attached: file.png (333x95, 8K)

helps a lot that he is a black dude that's not stealing your shit, living the life but he is not a rapper or a sports figure.
Remember kids, if you want to succeed, you just need to be from a minority and have well connected rich parents. The american dream.

>The vast majority of people watch YouTube on their smartphones
That sounds like an awful existence, squinting at your tiny screen

I hate this idiot.

He's paid to.

tl;dw:
it's not for you

he makes at least 20-50k per video due to sponsors from whatever he's shilling. I bet Apple paid him 50k for this video alone

Why wouldn't he? It's not like he has no eh problems.

Im sure we have all heard of tech nigger, but have we all heard of tech cuck?

Attached: chrome_gpEWY6LCqn.png (1143x297, 34K)

Niggers should be hanged in public

Checked and based

HEY GUYS! WHATS UP!
${youtuber} HERE!
LET ME JUMP RIGHT INTO IT
LETS GO

If you've paid more than 5 minutes of your time to anybody guilty of these lines, you're a fucking blight.

DOPE
CRISPY

Attached: 2.png (1379x519, 144K)

Distributing all essential resources for living between all citizens (housing, basic food, water) is a fundamentally better system than restricting the ability to have these resources based on one's level of money. Even if it is "equally miserable", it is still better than allowing for such massive imbalances to exist in society.

Okay, but what happens when there are too many citizens?

People work for money, though it is true that luck is a major factor in making money and some people don't need to work as hard because they were born into rich families.

Create or import more resources. And since machinery replacing factory workers is becoming more and more prominent all the time, it may not be long before we can start exponentially increasing the amount of resources produced.

This.

My sides

My fucking sides.

you're a virgin aren't you.

Attached: marques is skeptical.gif (376x358, 2.16M)

And they will never ever ban him or copystrike bc he's black (and that would be raysis and harassment) and cranks up viewers numbers

It’s not