For what do you use it Jow Forums?

for what do you use it Jow Forums?

Attached: raspberry-pi-zero-.jpg (682x413, 39K)

i shove it up my rectum

feels good man?

Automatic shelf dust collector.

can I use it to emulate gameboy?

Waiting on the shipment of 10 of these bad boys to use as security cameras in my property. I'm currently 3d printing the cases :3

I got one for $5 from a micro center sale and I forgot about it until right now.

Maybe I can add a servomotor to it and a battery pack and a piece of string attach to my curtains to open them up at 6am every day. Natural alarm clock? Idk.

I attached mine to a keychain and spray deauth packets to ruin WiFi. Ted K was right.

Fucking based.

no gaem bad am i right fellow Jow Forumsentoomen

My Pi 2 is like five feet away from me and gets used as a computer sometimes.
My Pi Zero is sitting by my TV, collecting dust.

>single core
>single bus
>no lipo connector

OOOOF

Get a Odroid lad.

I got a 3 B+
What Distro should I put on it?

Attached: 74D3EB0B-6784-4108-B427-D7A99A0B9208.jpg (384x684, 42K)

I take advantage of their slim profile with the ribbon connector to set up cameras all around my apartment complex to spy on my neighbors and the thots that come home late on saturday nights. I am working on a hexapod servo robot to take it mobile with a few 18650s to power it for an hour or two. Eventually I want an army of these things to be my eyes and ears everywhere.

orange_pi is superior

Squeezebox replacements for whole-home audio setup.

Pics of one of your cams?

I use a pro micro instead. More firmware compatibility.

This is a fed.

gentoo obviously

>several W property cameras
>one W is hooked up to a dumb TV to display camera streams
>a 3B+ is an NVR for said property cameras
I don't hook the NVR up to the TV because you really don't want Tyrone to steal the camera system while he's grabbing your TV. Also the 3B+ was a waste of money, a spare laptop would've done the same job if not better. Pleasantly surprised at how cheap and cost-effective the project was.

It annoys me that they couldn't just put regular sized USB and HDMI connectors on the Pi Zero W. Like, its $13 + all the stupid adapters you'll need.

*smug microcenter patron face*