Didn't this guy used to get a shitload of views? What happened?

Didn't this guy used to get a shitload of views? What happened?

Attached: 1533616813835.png (1449x1139, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNci_Kolptc
youtube.com/watch?v=yg7DPighyk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Him happened

Attached: 7d0eadea88b9daf05d1c7973b7146dc13ab2f190.jpg (1287x724, 389K)

literally who?

He still gets invited to events, so...But yeah, L1 ate his lunch.

wendel carried the channel

youtube.com/watch?v=bNci_Kolptc

wtf is that

He bought the degenerate tranny a very expensive giant fur coat with channel funds and it all went to hell

>forth picture top row

OOOOF

Ward hale is looking like a washed up 80s coke fueled programmer.

The down side is this guy has the technical skills of a wet paper bag.
He's literally useless in any technical sense and is starting to look like a pedo.

>hacks your windows box and installs gentoo

Nothin' personal kid.

Attached: good_times.jpg (550x550, 32K)

From what I recall something to do with “Pistol” or whatever that bitches name was getting a fursuit financed off the company via Logan, then when she got pulled up on it in forums basically said “fuck you” ; then some management infighting and whatever happened.

Funny timing, I was going through my google drive and actually found one of the original invoices for them at PAX(?) or some other tech related shoe and the financing for all sorts of shit was on it, with a big [PAID] stamp.

Crazy how things do be sometimes. They forgot the golden rule. Distros before hoes.

Zoomers wouldn't know

Literally who has nothing on this pic related literal who.

Attached: eli.png (1395x711, 1.36M)

Based, this guy literally uploads only things that are interesting to me

Is your literally who used to be a someone?
Tek Syndicate used to actually be one of the biggest tech channels on youtube.

Ward & Pistol started to date and she started living with him.

Eventually she couldn't pay rent and she wan't putting out so he hired her part time.

Turns out he was using resources to eat out every night and buying parts for stuff.
His salary didn't cover the stuff he was buying and he was using the company funds as a buffer.
He paid portions of it back but he would find ways to stretch expensives and hide the lost revenue.

This is why everyone was putting pressure on him to get a 3rd party financial manager but he kept refusing because he's "in charge".
He then decided it was important for the network if he moved the HQ to seattle washington where all the techie hipsters flocked to become baristas for silicon valley 2.0

Of course he couldn't afford to move the whole team just himself and pistol.
Instead of researching for places he moved there expecting to find something but got "stuck" out there and had to settle for a small building.

Then he set up the show again in a half assed way where all the viewers complained about bad camera angles and low quality lighting.
People started to question where all the patreon funding was going if they couldn't even give the viewers what they wanted.
Quality went down with every episode in sound, video, skits.

Ward(Logan) claimed that the move to washington would help with their growth though and production capabilities...
He started to blame it on the small space in the building he compromised for but people weren't buying it.
Then he said he needs to hire new hands because it's just him alone out in washington(hmm what happened to your other employees???)

Instead of flying people out he goes to hire completely untrained people in seattle.
Which seemed really douchie to the team I'm sure since this was what he claimed wouldn't happen.

Qain started to get resentment since him, jenny, wendel were all living paycheck to paycheck and thousands of dollars were missing that should have been used for filming production equiptment.

Qain and Ward start butting heads because he is refered to as a subordinate when in fact they were business partners originally.
When the fursuit thing happened shit just emploded and everyone went their seperate ways.

Ward went through at least 4 employees in the first year months because none of them had the skillsets to match the old team and also they weren't as subordinate as he wished them to be.

There's probably been a total of 6 now I think?
Basically it confirms that Ward is a terrible boss who has no people skills and is lucky there was no official accountant watching the books at the time.

He cleaned up his financial trail now and has a manager to make sure of it.

Also Pistol did ban a bunch of people and moderaters from the forum and chat when she got called out.

None of them broke the rules and she started to swear at them which is against the rules and banned them.

Logan argued her side so much that he actually shut down the website for 24 hours or so.
Eventually he walked back his statements and brought it back online but never made her appologize or actually admitted fault.

Then he went on a huge power trip and started posting how he was the next big brain child of the industry and how teksyndicate was nothing without him.
It really showed the true side of him.

Wendel, Jenny, Qain were silent for a couple weeks and never publically responded on the issue they just wanted to get out of there.

Based GNU/Guix lisp(scheme) programmer.

Dude literally claimed he was steve jobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=yg7DPighyk4

I want to go back.

Attached: 1498356014610.gif (1605x1070, 934K)