Damn, Windows 10 looks like shit upon first installation

Damn, Windows 10 looks like shit upon first installation

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (3840x2160, 1.26M)

It's not just first installation OP, it's always.

Attached: 1536715768848.jpg (640x621, 45K)

What do you expect? It's a shit OS as a whole. Why would anyone install Winblows at all?

>Can't even make a proper copy of KDE Plasma
The absolute state of Indian labor

Does it really install with the new light theme?

Yep just installed and going to grab a bios update from Dell, edge didn't default to going to dell website but the rest is the out of box experience

yeah most customers aren't in mom's cold dark basement

Is there any way to get the old theme? The new theme is ridiculously light, and the dark theme just makes my computer look like an edgy teen.

uhh you can set custom colors y'know

Probably let me look
EDIT: yeah it's still there

Attached: 20190604_212535-01.jpg (4032x2268, 1.28M)

Excellent

Games

That looks ok, needs a little customization. At least they are forcing the blacked theme all the degenerates seem to love.

Attached: paperbagtest.jpg (614x226, 48K)

>are
Aren't, oops.

Does Windows 10 tend to have blurry font in old program windows and some system dialogues? I can't seem to fix this

don't forget to disable all onions effects like shadows and translucency

This is going to fucking suck balls for public machines

the black was fucking comfy compared to this garbage, boy I can't wait to have my eyes assaulted as I try to print something off at my uni library

Attached: 4L_2gzMIQO3.jpg (1242x1107, 83K)

>looks like shit
>still looks vastly superior to any linux de from any point, past or future, along the spacetime continuum

Attached: 1543781687158.jpg (389x597, 37K)

why?

>I can't seem to fix this
Try turning scaling off in your Settings panel. New programs know about display scaling - and comply without help - old ones don't though, so Windows has to let them render, then blow the result up - with obvious results.