Arch boke. Again

I haven't updated Arch in like 2 weeks. I had one package that I didn't recognize keep giving me problems saying it was corrupted and asking if I wanted to delete it. I kept trying to delete it in the prompt in pacman but it wouldn't work, so I manually deleted it. Still a problem. I know think it was because there was a .part file I didn't delete. Anyway, I deleted all my gnupg file for pacman and ran pacman -Syu, imported shitloads of keys, and ran pacman-key --init, thinking this would solve my problems. It just made it worse. Now everything is giving me errors saying the signature is untrusted for every package and asking if I want to delete.

How do I unfuck this?

Attached: 1559693305381s.jpg (83x125, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/maysakaali/art/Rin-Tohsaka-FATE-Unlimited-Blade-Works-734484117
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NiBBa you saved a thumbnail

I'll reward you with the full image when Arch is unfucked.

Are you running real arch or manjaro/antergos/etc ?

>reward
>that face
bitch please install gentoo

Attached: tumblr_p7oqjhM4AX1w427k8o6_500.jpg (500x748, 74K)

Install a distro that uses a competent package manager.

>moooooooommmmm, cancel my meetings, X broke again.

Antergos. I thought Antergos was nothing more than an installer for Arch that came with other shit pre packaged?

I was actually trying to update it before I go to an event tomorrow morning. It's currently 11pm here. Probably just going to install a different distro since that'll be quicker than unfucking Arch for the nth time.

Antergos has its own repository which isn't always up to sync with main arch repo, so you can have issues if you mix antergos packages and arch repo packages (i have had these issues myself). That's why on arch bug report you can only report issues if you are using arch and not an arch derivative. Also antergos is now dead if you didn't already know. It is recommended to use regular arch for less issues.

let me recommend u install fedora, wonderful distro almost no headaches

Hey, I'm actually making a bootable USB for that as we speak. Was hoping it'd be good.

XFCE or LXQT?

MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

Attached: 817f2bcf0cbef08fb6dc5c7dcef28d475553dc1459e450f90b0f1d6170abbebc.jpg (800x800, 240K)

You're retarded: use Ubuntu or Windows.
Sounds like you nuked your system over what should have been a simple "pacman -Rns gayretardpackage"

don't use arch, you're an idiot

LXQt has really matured. It's fast. It's stable. And it's cohesive. Recent releases have also been shown to be more resource efficient than mate and xfce. It's really worth checking out at-least. I'm definitely switching to it as my main DE in a few months.

>How do I unfuck this?
First of all, post something other than a thumbnail you zoomer.

>Antergos
There's your problem

I use arch on my headless server, never had to reinstall in 7+ years so far.

stop using arch (or leenucks in general) as a consumer OS.

>I haven't updated Arch in like 2 weeks
Your first problem here. Also, don't you have your system backed up to restore to a state previous to when you installed that package?

>Antergos
>Arch
Two completely different distros, with completely different repositories which use the same package manager.

> implying we don't know how to reverse image search
deviantart.com/maysakaali/art/Rin-Tohsaka-FATE-Unlimited-Blade-Works-734484117

>Arch boke. Again.

Attached: 1558272813204.jpg (508x504, 84K)

protip: i suy once a year = no probs

nou

xfce, there's no gain with qt