Mouse Thread

I've had a lot of great mouses and a lot of shitty ones.

Nice ones:
MS Intellimouse Optical, white (little slick though)
Razer diamondback 3G (little narrow though)
Logitech MX518

Not so great ones
Razer Deathadder 2013~ shitty build quality compared to old razer. And anything with a ball...

So I had this POS case logic mouse that came prebundled with well, a case. Out of nowhere it just failed, for no reason other than being a cheap chink POS. So I had to go to walmart and find something... 13.88 spent

I mean it's logitech, but the M310 is a damn good mouse, might be my favorite mouse ever and I've had it for about an hour. There was a comparable model with forward/backward but I'm cheap, idk what the fuck else you'd want from a mouse besides righty/lefty instead of ambi. Oh, and the sensor is invisible green and not that red light, sweet.

Attached: wireless-mouse-m310.png (652x560, 45K)

Did you just have a conversation with yourself and decided to make a thread about it?

it's much better than the apple spam, faggot

Are you telling yourself that, or...?

g305 made wires obsolete

Attached: 26-197-308-Z01.jpg (640x480, 18K)

I decided to take a chance on a Logitech M720 Triathlon mouse recently to make use of the Bluetooth in my laptop that I never seem to use. So far so good, 4 months in, still on the same original AA battery I put in it, the options software says it's still good to go, no issues noted with the mouse since the moment I first started using it.

Also USB capable using the included transceiver.

Coolest things:

- it has a side button embedded under where the thumb rests on the left side that I didn't even know was there

- I can use it with 3 machines at the same time and switch between them damned near instantly which comes in handy when I'm working with several at the same time, very fucking handy thing

Great mouse, for $25 I am quite happy with it. Still have my Microsoft IMO v1.1 that I've had since 2004 but I just wanted something different for a while and now the IMO is a backup if needed.

Attached: Logitech_M720.jpg (1464x600, 41K)

The g305 is a classic lightweight shape but it could use a plastic update

The m720 looks big and tall, I could rest my hand on that for a while

The absolute minimum needed feature in the year 2019 and beyond is wireless.

the middle mouse button on my G502 is absolute shit
double clicks, triggers even when I just rest my finger on the mouse
cleaned it out and I thought that fixed it but it started being shit in a few days
remapped MMB to the DPI switch buttons and it's good enough I guess

mionix avior 7000

Should I give a shit about what kind of sensor a mouse uses? Higher DPI never matters unless I use an 8k screen which I can't afford.

just got a used mouse (g600)
is there any way of checking if it has been tampered with? I'm super paranoid and think it can have a keylogger or any other malusb on it

The G502 looks a little crazy. I never had one of these adjustable mice, with the weights and plates and all that shit. I'm a little OCD so I would never settle on a fit lol

>mionix avior 7000
I fucking love laser mice, there is nothing better for gaming than being able to lift the mouse, because I always do (even if only a few mm)

I was ready to buy a used mouse from the pawn shop but I couldn't get over the fact somebody's jizz hands were on that mouse.

angry phoneposter

I never bothered with the weights. Maybe it makes a difference if you're a hardcore gamer but to me it seems like placebo.
The extra buttons are useful though, as you can map them to different macros. For example I have the side buttons configured to snap the current window to the left / right half of the screen and the sniper button to skip youtube videos by 30 seconds (triple-tapping L).

logitech performance mx. feels so niice

i obviously wiped it clean with antiseptic and alcohol as soon as i got it

G305 is king
got the g pro wireless and went back to g305
got the g502 lightspeed and went back to g305

one person's experience isn't all that helpful. i need to know thousands or millions of people's experience with products to form an opinion about whether to buy them or not

>razer, Logitech
overpriced trash

This

Anyone try one of those upright ergonomic mice like the Logitech MX Vertical?