He wasn't that bad as CEO

He wasn't that bad as CEO

Attached: ballmer peak.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eywi0h_Y5_U
youtu.be/fI_xuFA18m4
youtu.be/f__n8084YAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEVELOPERS

I have never, honestly, thrown a chair in my life.

DEVELOPERS

Yes he was.

Microsoft stagnated for years.

He bet the farm on retarded projects, overpaid for and ruined other acquisitions like skype, failed to capitalize on smart phones, fucked with Microsoft's core competencies way too much (remember vista? Remember Windows 8?) and literally halved the stock price from when he took over.

You just like him because of LE EPIC DEVELOPERS XD meme.

Look how their stock price has gone parabolic due to Satya and his embracing of open source and cloud computing.

come with me
and you'll be

Attached: nutella.jpg (960x960, 91K)

>Yes he was
He wasn't great, but he invested in technologies which matured to become real money makers under Satya. I just don't think his leadership was the dumpster fire it has often been made out to be.

>Look how their stock price has gone parabolic due to Satya and his embracing of open source and cloud computing.

And that Cloud stuff was started and nurtured by Ballmer. Even some of the failures are overblown: Bing generates more ad revenue than Twitter, for example.

>due to
can't tell. very much in line with the index cycle

agreed but vista was fine in comparison to the rest of the shit they put out then.

>you will never see balmer sweating and hooting through another keynote
>you will never see him pick steve jobs up by his ears and throw him around
grim desu

>ywn see ballmer suplexing other ceos through tables

why was he portrayed as a retard in pirates of silicon valley? he scored an 800 on the math portion of the SAT and then outscored Gates on the Putnam Competition

Well, if you compare a company of similar age with big money in the enterprise sector (Oracle), Microsoft managed to pivot to new markets a lot better than they did.

DEVELOPERS

Apple BTFO
youtu.be/eywi0h_Y5_U

Attached: Capture.png (637x804, 683K)

Anyone else have wallpapers?

Attached: hot sweaty Ballmer.jpg (5184x3456, 3.77M)

>“I wish I’d thought about the model of subsidizing phones through the operators,” he said. “You know, people like to point to this quote where I said iPhones will never sell because the price at $600 or $700 was too high. And there was business model innovation by Apple to get it essentially built into the monthly cell phone bill.”

Ballmer is our guy no matter what.

But he hates Linux and free software

POO

in a world of imagination

Attached: mad world.png (1920x1080, 636K)

Attached: ballmer sound of silence.png (3840x2400, 3.03M)

>We must secure the existence of proprietary software and a future for Windows 10
What did he mean by this?

Attached: artworks-000006621616-ej5015-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Uh, fuck yes he was. Microsoft was pretty fucked in the years he ran the company.

Freetard GTFO

Attached: nutella_1903.jpg (2142x1124, 256K)

he was fucking terrible

fuck jannies
fuck niggers

he would be better that Tim Cuck

>Even some of the failures are overblown: Bing generates more ad revenue than Twitter, for .
You have a source on that? Would be interested in reading more about that

That's why you're not an alpha CEO

cope

So the plan he had for Microsoft was people in each department would compete against each other. The worst performing of a specific area gets cut or doesnt get a raise. Put into place to get people to perform better to be at the top.
Instead this caused groups to not communicate at all. As well as creating an environment that would sabotage another or just not take chances on an idea. Bloat happened because speed or secrecy was more important than clean code.

Attached: 1556859083712.jpg (840x472, 37K)

He is boomerCore retarded.

>Windows 8
Not 8, but 8.1 is a peak performance.

Pooing on that jew abomination

Attached: mac-vs-pc.jpg (480x509, 73K)

Not him but I saw something on Ars or /. A few days ago.

He was a bad CEO, but i miss Gates and Ballmer.

youtu.be/fI_xuFA18m4

This.

You know how the pancreas supplies the body with insulin? I think Ballmer's produces cocaine.

I agree.

youtu.be/f__n8084YAE

fucking christ, wtf is this?

this Pajeet Sadella is a diversity hire

8 is better than 10. Kys Pajeet.

no he isn't you racist fuckface, he is 1000x smarter and more responsible than this retard called Ballmer

POO