How do you like my new 404 page Jow Forums ?

Noticed a lot of Chinese bots trying to access hundreds of pages that don't exist on my plain http server looking for exploitable php scripts. So now, every time they try accessing something that doesn't exist, they get the entire Tienanmen square incident wiki page. The chink government can see all of that data. It's not over SSL.

Attached: chinkbotsbtfo.png (1600x867, 543K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohio_(Crosby,_Stills,_Nash_&_Young_song)
zh.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/六四事件
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based.

Attached: ShakespeareSmile.jpg (999x999, 119K)

based

Based.

Cringe

Chinkbot operator detected

You should redirect to the copy of the page, since the original site would be blocked instead

why aren't you using https?

also based btw

>192.168.0.2
Looks like OP just doxxed himself

based

I do, but some of my remotes are on embedded systems with limited support for https.

you absolute madman

fucking kek

Attached: 1553876800491.jpg (508x504, 84K)

based.

Comrade prease derid dis

Attached: 1538296382717.png (505x576, 34K)

fuk u racist ashole

That's some decnet font rendering.

Attached: lIBNyUw.jpg (1446x2048, 276K)

based and chinks btfopilled

CUTE

Nice.

Here’s a little bug spray.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Jannies 六四天安門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安門大屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍進政策 The Gay Rights Movement 文化大革命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 Google owns Jow Forums 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门

Delete this right now seriously

lol based.

Attached: 1559155781408.jpg (280x280, 16K)

Attached: green_lex_luthor_steals_40_keks_thats_as_many_as_four_tens.jpg (292x257, 34K)

>implying this wo

holy shit, this is why I come to Jow Forums

Here is USA version of tinamen square. It is just less dead. Why dont usa celebrate this as well?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings

Attached: Kent_State_massacre.jpg (300x238, 19K)

>4 dead
they kill more citizens in an ordinary day

Haha based

>Here is USA version of tinamen square
>4 dead
>you don't get arrested for bringing it up
Yeah, no, it's not the same.

Isn't this based? Upvoted!

The future global contest will be between two sides: China and the nations it has enslaved, versus the Judeo-Islamic West, where whites are an exploited class of money cows like in South Africa where they labor to provide taxes and benefits for the Jewish overlords and shitskin durka durka immigrants, while they are raped and murdered by criminals as their government, society and social services collapse while the whites are blamed for racism.

This is a battle that China is fated to lose. If China cannot defeat the West as it is now, then they have no hope of victory against fully pozzed West. Western system of progressive and virtue signalling and gibs to jobless and minorities will easily defeat the nightmarish, uptight Chink social credit system. The Chinks will be assaulted day and night with propaganda, feminism, Trans and homosexual agenda, promises of an easy life where individuality and deviancy is accepted, until their society collapses.

It will be like the Cold War again, only instead of using blue jeans and rock and roll, Western countries will use Cultural Marxism, support for Islam and racial minorities, immigration rhetoric, internationality and gender to undermine China. They will promote race mixing first with whites, and then blacks, which Chink women will gladly accept to escape rigid patriarchal Chink society and small dicked beta Chink men to slut it up and take cocks from all races of the earth like Western women are forced to in their societies. Then, when the Chinese are demoralized, you will see the same afflictions you currently see in the West, such as mass immigration, LGBBTQ, destruction of traditional family and self-flagellation forced on them.

Just like how whites are taught to despise their own race, history and culture, not even Chinks 5000 year old culture and racism will save them from this fate. They will collapse just as USSR did

Attached: image.jpg (1087x1080, 548K)

The page is entirely hosted on my server. It's served as a 404 page.

unironically based

It would be interesting to note if the bot queries stopped/decreased in volume after you implemented this

you should also track to see how many hits this 404 page gets

you have to be at least 18 to post here

social credit score -1000

Attached: friedrice.jpg (1753x2480, 921K)

You should try to ddos that ip

I'll be monitoring for a drop in chinese connections. I just hope all the people who run the bots at least get a visit from the government as a result of this.

may god bless you

hyper-based

We nuked the wrong country.

>cheating in online games is the worst crime imaginable in china
They truly have their priorities straight.

top kek

Attached: 1458070606120.png (800x800, 1.36M)

Proof that the Chinese government are just a bunch of social justice warriors.

Based

SLAY

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Attached: blink.jpg (500x369, 72K)

nice
i like it

Attached: 1495594886284.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

They all looks the same

How can I achieve the same with SSH?

Create an sshd-banner.

arr rook sem

Surely you'd want a telnet honeypot instead? Plaintext and all that.

And if they're government sanctioned botnets?

BASED

Attached: A70A1312-4FC9-455A-8131-622493CCCF3B.png (1570x1317, 301K)

opps

>Li desperately grasping at straws now

Attached: image.jpg (785x757, 143K)

>https
>making it harder for the Great Firewall to detect and deduct social points from the source IP
you wot m8

Attached: Tiananmen-Square-.jpg (400x265, 24K)

That's good though, why the fuck would you want any Chinese traffic at all?

i think op's plan has gone over your head

No, it's just not going to work. No one will get investigated, they will just get blocked. You are larping if you think his little plan will result in anything beyond blocking some traffic. None of the guys running the bots are going to get in trouble.

>they will just get blocked
good.

Care to share a copy?

Thanks for the wikipedia link, I've never heard of this or seen that photo

>they will just get blocked
And how is that not a win for OP?

Attached: 1553522121715.png (869x913, 972K)

lmao

Attached: 1461680426885.jpg (474x296, 21K)

Dank

Thats because chinks cant into proper censorship. Instead of actively trying to delete / alter / remove witnesses all you have to do is pretend nothing happened and people will forget before end of current year. Just like usa did with all its fucks up.

I guess you've never heard this then...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohio_(Crosby,_Stills,_Nash_&_Young_song)
...oh wait, it's a crappy '60s-style protest song with a stale topic. It probably stopped being played on radio by 1981, now only used in PBS Frontline retrospectives of the Vietnam War.

why include the great leap forward? i doubt it repel chinks, the official party line is that Mao was "1/3 right, 2/3 wrong"

awesome! there are too many fucking chinese bots eating server resources.

I already got rid of freeloading scum with adblockers by showing them a blank page.

Nice IP ADDRESS LEAK XDDD
The Packets Have Been Sent...

Absolutely based and, in all likelihood, redpilled.

>tigger = obama
What did they mean by this?

Just save a copy of this article: zh.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/六四事件

ctrl + s in your browser. It should save the page and all the assets into a directory. I used the mobile page because it's much lighter than the desktop one with all the same content.

hahha lol good one dude! You must be really good at technology bro
are you a hacker bro

The Chinese government blocks that so they get nothing of the sort

>implying user uses chrome

fuck off walmart

fuck you gweilo

War on Terror 9/11 Larry Silverstein Mikhail Gorbachev The Westington House Scandal Latin American Puppet Dictators Operation Condor Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein CIA Agents The Clinton Chronicles Waco Siege Kinder Egg Surprise The Clinton Blowjob Scandal Nixon Watergate Scandal The Fake Tibetan Protest of 2008 Staged Coup of Colombia Kandahar massacre War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Edward Snowden The Guantanamo Bay Illegal Occupation CIA black sites Human Rights NSA mass surveillance Warrantless Wiretapping 4th Amendment violations Julian Assange whistle-blower manhunt Ecuadorian embassy refuge Corporate interests worker's rights healthcare rights free education Police militarization incarceration rate fake weapons of mass destruction Petrodollar warfare Israel "special" relationship ban on boycott Free Palestine USS Liberty attack by IDF Mossad cover up false anti-semitism accusations depleted uranium mutinions war crime ignoring the Geneva Convention Agent Orange My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis and the Turkish Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Iran Contra Operation Northwoods Area51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MKUltra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Suspension of Habeas Corpus Sedition Acts civil rights Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson illegal Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii the Illegal Colonialism of American Samoa Guam and other Pacific Islands the Economic Embargo on Mexico haole invasion the rape of Okinawa Jarhead rapists migrant caravan ICE children in cages Russian puppet president Kinder surprise

3 points have been deducted from your social score credit.

what a piece of art of a post

absolutely based

WHY DON'T YOU ASK THE KIDS AT TIENANMEN SQUARE
WAS FASHION THE REASON WHY THEY WER THERE?

Attached: serj.jpg (630x354, 13K)

Brilliant solution.

What do you guys think? Do you think Chinks will have enough balls to overthrow their tyrannic government? Or do you think it'll turn into a second North Korea where, apparantly, solidarity is an unknown alien concept?

Attached: Milidary deknolojee -DDDDDD .gif (350x195, 552K)

Excellent

I think it’s because they’re both tall. It’s not like Obama and Tigger rhyme or anything :^)

chinks ... they are fully cucked, even in their minds, they'll never wake up. But, on the other hand, so are we, just different style of cucking.

Attached: He's going to say it!.gif (607x609, 762K)

>a country that committed the cruelest ww2 war crimes
>worse than a country that punishes assholes with appropriate social measures
Anime has tainted your judgment

> appropriate social measures

Impressive
How will fatmerilards defend this?

Works on mozzarella browsers too

Have you read how tame they are?
The positive actions needed to improve your score are also really easy to fake, and that's something the chinese excel in. Remember that one-child policy? For the last 30 years the West believed families in china aborted their daughters and kept 1 son, but it was revealed in 2010 13 fucking million chinese had been hidden from government records, because the population don't give a shit about unfair laws

So yeah public shaming for people who drunk drive isn't too bad. Don't worry, the internet cheaters and the anti-goverment activists can still dodge the punishments with an healthy serving of corruption

by not getting arrested for viewing it

I hit that IP so hard my own router exploded. A TCP packet just flow over my house!

I'd like to see this with some kind of SSH honeypot, let them log in as "root" with a password of "password" and then just scroll a bunch of anti-chicom poison across their screens.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Jannies 六四天安門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安門大屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍進政策 The Gay Rights Movement 文化大革命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 Google owns Jow Forums 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门