Why do they need humans to assemble those tvs ?

Why do they need humans to assemble those tvs ?
youtube.com/watch?v=CtI6THWAJn0
Why not build/buy an electronic arm to do it faster and cheaper?

In China electronic arms assemble motherboards and many small circuits why not tvs?

Attached: dog leg.jpg (628x960, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ym64NFCWORY
youtube.com/watch?v=lAgrrqTgWbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

people much smarter than you are paid to think about such things, I'm sure they have a good reason.

retard rishi

Requires too much dexterity and high precision.
Really difficult to make a robot capable of plugging in small wired contacts for example.

it's cheaper to pay for cheap labor than it is to pay for expensive machines PLUS programming. those people who build those are making under USA minimum wage

>just trust us, don't think about it
The Irish nemesis strikes again.

>high precision electronic arms does not exist
youtube.com/watch?v=ym64NFCWORY
youtube.com/watch?v=lAgrrqTgWbQ

Why is it expensive to hire people? Does american/european employees pay too much tax and social security per employee?

>1 out of 15 1,200,000 dollar robot arms on the assembly line breaks down
>50% of all production is delayed for a day
>still need humans to move the parts between assembly lines

As opposed to
>hire an extra person for 2000 dollars a year to do what the robot does for a few hours a day.
>if they stop working you just fire them and call up their replacement in 20 minutes

>high precision electronic arms does not exist

champion of missing the point

The PCB is all done automatically. This is due to the high skill level quickly soldering surface mount components. It's might of been the case 30years ago but now it's much more efficient to let a robot do it. But past this, the assembly of the make is simple unskilled labor many humans can do quickly and cheaply. You don't need to spend money on building, researching, and engineering an electronic solution. That along with maintenance.

She's kneeling a lot. Nice.

are the reasons purely humanitarian?

You did not show a robot capable of plugging in flat flex connector on a moving target.

Yeah, not only are the wages higher, the taxes higher, the benefits higher, but you have more overhead and compliance costs more red tape to deal with not just about the employees but with the facility you build, and so on. Common rule of thumb is that an employee in the US costs about twice their salary to employ.

Also in cheap-labor Asian countries its often easy to just lay huge numbers of people off if there's a recession and suddenly nobody's buying what you're making anymore. That's a strike against US and (especially) EU employees, which are generally hard to sack and generate unwelcome political attention when you do, but also a strike against automation. You already paid for your automated factory, instead of paying an ongoing cost for wages, which means that its difficult to cut your losses and either close up or make something else if the business environment changes.

>might of
>of

Christian girl coming back from prayer. Cute !

trips of truth tells trash tier talker to take the time to talk tolerably

And then there's Amazon...

>the taxes higher, the benefits higher
That's why factories move to taiwan, vietnam and soon north korea. Plus people don't ask government to stop taxing employers but the opposite so they simply move somewhere else
At least blacks and junkies get food stamps I guess...

Is there a better quality of that image?
I think I love her.

>loving professional blowjober #45615
I bet you kiss motel whores and pay their rent

>you kiss motel whores and pay their rent
Why won't I? Ugh, like it something bad?

I used to kiss motel whores but I regret it. Bad smell and bacteria

>motherboard shifts a single milimeter to one side
>robot either fucks the boards up or stops executing after bumping into something harder than it expects
now you know why that setup was so overkill with the board sitting in such a tight space and everything bolted down to table

>taiwan, vietnam and soon north korea
one of those is not like the other

>Common rule of thumb is that an employee in the US costs about twice their salary to employ.
Ahahahahahahaha
No
Some of these low-wage workers over there make(in a month) as much as low wage workers in us make in just a day.

she's cute but needs to gain some weight

Chinese slaves are cheaper and easier to replace than robots.

Unironically, powerful labour unions. If factories started letting people go and using robots instead, they would be lynched in media.