Admit it. You just can’t afford it

Admit it. You just can’t afford it.

Attached: 01D0BF3E-CC4B-40B5-B0FD-124BE3054186.jpg (1024x683, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rw2nkoGLhrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can, but I'm not a brainlet

They should've went with a rack instead of a mount.

>youtube.com/watch?v=rw2nkoGLhrE

It's just an absolutely shit product.
Maybe one day they'll release something worth it.

Attached: file.png (821x615, 67K)

I can afford it, but there are better things to spend my 999 burgerbucks on.
like an actual computer.

But at least now the price on the 2013 pro "trash can" will finally go under $3000 so I can finally get one
I refuse to over pay for that shit, and I'll wait as long as I have to to enjoy the novelty of owning a silver fan trash can before having to throw it out because it's no longer supported by Apple and therefore can't update or do anything

>Showing that you're poor AND use the worst bank in existence
I sincerely hope you found this screenshot on the internet somewhere

I'm not retarded enough to buy it.

A friend of mine actually said "the new Mac pro looks nice"

Why are nornies like this? Hes also a web dev

I could forge that out of steel for so much less. Literal robbery.
>3000 dollars for a nearing 7 year old system

You are overpaying. Youre retarded.

I'm richer than you & my account is grandfathered in for 33 years, so I got in when it was good. No point in leaving.
I'm aware they're shit and have credit union for new account stuff

Normies only do what makes them look hip

I spent 300usd on vesa stand + monitor and the adaptor came bundled with it lmao

Just depends on what you want to do with it.

Not many 6k panels around especially 10bit native with 1600nit peak brightness and 1k+ sustainable

>bragging about not even having 50k

Is this bait?

can someone post that comic with the premium bag of shit

If this is your only defence against detractors, you might as well give up now.

You're right, I can't afford it. I'll just buy a 5 grand monitor, prop it against a wall or something and hope that everything works out ok.

who was bragging? I was just stating the fact you don't even have 1k in your bank, I have plenty to buy this apple garbage if I wanted to.

I'm not even the same guy, I dont care how much money you have I just find it bizarre anyone would brag about having under 50k.

I have under 50k too, just saying.

settle down, redditor

retard

You seem to have missed my point of the trash can going "down in price" so I can actually justify buying one.
Waiting for the $300 deal on it.

Even if someone can afford it he won't buy it. Not buying overpriced shit is one of reasons why that person can afford it at the first place.

Only idiots who think that will increase their E-Penis buy it. The can even get into debt to buy all shit apple shoves on them.

And Apple is not bunch of idiots, actually apple DOES THE MOST RATIONAL THING THEY COULD. Because their fanboys buy literally everything with apple logo so apple just uses that opportunity to maximum.

>Admit it. You just can’t afford it.
Financially? No problem
Emotionally? Oh Hell no.

go back

I can afford it, but I can't stand it.

is this considered rich in america?

Attached: fhayis.jpg (388x512, 33K)

no, that's very high globally, I'd suggest you look at stats.
Average global household has

This is all you have to show for your life? Christ, just kys so we don't have to fund your long and parasitic golden years.

Can I buy the monitor only?

yes but there's a $999 de-bundling fee for that

Are you asking for donations or something? Sorry that you lost your job, man. Bet you'll find a better one, don't worry.

Isn't the median Burger in debt?

not to pile-on (actually yes it's fun) but if you're not spending ~$5k a month in total expenses you would do better putting some of that cash to work for you. 6 months emergency fund is plenty

Yea, that's my entire life, I certainly haven't bought anything. lmao
How's it feel knowing you have ~500 in your bank?
no, the median burger isn't in debt. Maybe if you look at ages 15-25 they are? Not sure
I have plenty "to work for me" I have 3 homes 2 are rented out, I'm well aware all the idiots commenting probably don't actually have jobs.
I work hard and have an ok amount to show for it. Not like I'll make it up to bezos level or anything.

>Average global household has

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

I'd make better use of my money than buying these.

Attached: Alix-Moloch-baal.jpg (510x469, 96K)

He's right, since india, china and africa are part of the planet.

Shit, my overpriced g-sync monitor costs the same as that stand.

pls explain

>200k in savings and have no clue how to invest it

I admit it, i can't. But that doesn't mean i don't have the money (i don't right now) i just don't see the point in buying a standalone stand for 999 bucks, it'll be pointless without a XDR Monitor and a mac

Everyone gave me shit for my $1000 watch, then they turn around and pay the same for some stupid office chair

Honestly though I’d pay $1k for a nice chair

Attached: 978DF1EB-807C-44E9-A55E-C19569A6931D.jpg (500x613, 27K)

WAY2SAVE bro.

What, 1000$? Is your argument in favor of this piece of shit that I don't have 1000$? Are you serious?

I guess I’m just not the target market for it... I’d have no idea how to use the Pro Display to it’s full potential over a used Dell UP3017.

Attached: 6105A0AE-C860-4E1B-9D01-D37FA4C235FE.jpg (519x278, 28K)

Well yeah, their target are the overlap of people who are RICH and people who are STUPID.

Then again, that's been pretty much Apple's target market anyway.

Yeah but how many 6K monitors of this quality are out there in the wild?