Apple display

> $4999
> $999 stand
Who's responsible for this? They would've get away with it if they just charged $5999 for everything.

Attached: wew.png (1016x1322, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdw.com/product/eizo-radiforce-rx660-led-monitor-6mp-color-30in/4854217
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tim cock

Fuck off, Jow Forums

Steve Jobs would be proud.

You know, if he hadn't died of cancer because he thought he could treat it with herbal remedies.

no u

>t. limousine liberal.

I'm pretty sure we'll see third party accessories for a tenth of the price appearing pretty soon. In a crazier prediction i can't help but suspect the kind of magnetic latching that the Pro display does might start creeping into more standard PC monitors.

Jow Forums is Jow Forums you absolute newfag

Jow Forums are worse than the Jews at appropriating culture.

you gotta admit, it's a nice looking stand

Only way to beat Jews is to learn from them.

what made them think this would in any way go over well? A stick of metal with hinges. Even the applefags were scoffing at it.

It's about probing their abandoned pro userbase to see how much money they can squeeze out of them and their traditional retard userbase with enough money to buy this
While their pro userbase used to be willing to pay the premium for Apple products, and sometimes would find great cheap alternatives on products like the LaserWriter and some Cinema Displays, they usually wouldn't blindly buy whatever Apple shat out, a lot of them left after the trashcan and specially after the 5K iMac fiasco

Jow Forums is a Jow Forums colony.

>Jow Forums makes transparent false flag
>other Jow Forums users are too stupid to realize and reply as if it's real

Jow Forums isn't related with Jow Forums

By doing it this way, they drew a lot more attention, and some of this people might actually look in deeper and see that the screen that looks expensive first, is actually dirt cheap compared to the competition. Selling reference screens for 5k instead of 40k doesn't draw as much attention as a piece of aluminium for 1k.

Perhaps there is some tax related issue too.

is the extra dollar a tip?

>no swivel

Attached: 1548199645176.jpg (674x678, 198K)

You better believe it is

Attached: always_an _amerifat.png (1000x1000, 184K)

>5998 for one of the greatest quality prosumer monitors ever made
>Jow Forums still seething because it’s apple

Obsessed

>$4999 for one of the greatest quality prosumer monitors ever made
>Have to lean it against the wall

Attached: homer_laughs_at_all_of_creation.jpg (261x199, 15K)

for one of the greatest quality prosumer monitors ever made
Has shit stats, and also the monitors are not made by apple and instead by Samsung/LG/etc. and you can bet you can find the same screen technology for a cheaper price on any of the original manfuacturer's products.

>Samsung/LG
Consumer trash.

Which you eat since they make Apple's monitors.

Except you can’t.

Except you can since the panels can't be monopolized.

>They would've get away with it if they just charged $5999 for everything.
But then you would have to pay $999 more even if you have a stand already, they're thinking about cusomers

Attached: file.png (1500x1045, 397K)

>anything critical is now Jow Forums
yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

Link one then

They made the stand $999 because people will complain about this instead of the $200 VESA mount.

Shut up nigger Jow Forums is now Jow Forums territory

go on amazon and search for 4k monitor

Jow Forums are worse than jews
>And that's a good thing

Literally search the registry number of the panel of your Apple monitor which translates into the company which manufactured it and the manufacture line which you can seek in other products, you retarded dolt. That racoon-eyed apple repairman Rossman already covered that shit.

Just because companies are capable to manufacture products, doesn't mean they sell them to normal customers.

Take old TN Macbook screen that shitted on every TN screen on the market back then or current MBP panels. Most are made by Samsung or LG but these don't even offer any 16:10 screens on their own products.

>Just because companies are capable to manufacture products, doesn't mean they sell them to normal customers.
Too bad these ones do. Apple's monitors are nothing special anymore.

Fuck off reddit

inb4 it snaps when you adjust it

The comparison they made to a $40k monitor is disingenuous. Those displays can do what Apple’s does PLUS have SDI inputs, all sorts of color controls, etc.

And it’s also silly to hear people argue that “true professionals” aren’t price sensitive on the one hand but are looking to save money by buying Apple’s monitor.

Is there any hard info about the color controls of the Apple screen? Besides, in the end they don't have to be better or even as good as the most expensive options, just good enough, especially compared to the value options at 10-15k. AFAIK all the relevant software makers did show strong support, so they seem to be there.

>aren’t price sensitive on the one hand but are looking to save money by buying Apple’s monitor.
It's more of a market opening thing. Obviously Disney won't give a shit whether it's 5 or 50k per screen but lowering the entry cost so massively is going to help smaller filmmakers, who now could speed up their color grading process by getting multiple screens for multiple people and allow the entry to even smaller ones.

Ok link me a stand with this size, this thinness and this material that can magnetically balance a 32 inch monitor offering full, effortless and smooth tilt, height and rotation adjustment, I'll gladly wait

>Too bad these ones do.
Where? Show an equivalent to their current pro screen.

>no swivel

Attached: 1558719645311.jpg (600x471, 38K)

Do the registry search. You were already given the tools faggot, you are just too butthurt to use them because of an outdated mentality about monitors that have long ago ceased being special in any way compared to the rest of the market.
Laughing my ass off.

This is 6k you retarded brainlet

So, you failed to find any too?

>doesn't know how to use registries
Look at this brainlet and laugh.

Sorry I don't have Windows but since you do can you plese search these "registries" of yours? You wouldn't lie on the internet, right?

>software
The registry on the product box and the hardware itself you retarded brainlet. Nice job showing you are ignorant about the most basic of things.
Guess you can't cope with Louis Rossman always blowing your ass out.

Thank fuck you do know how to do that and can point us towards a screen from others that is sold to normal consumer. Surely, you wouldn't talk out of your ass, right?

Thank fuck Louis Rossman knows more about Apple products than you ever will even if given 2 lifetimes and knows how to explain things to people who are not coping brainlets like yourself who run on outdated and little knowledge.

Attached: 1547333864865.gif (307x173, 1.76M)

You mean vesa adapter.

why are you so obsessed with Louis? Did he fuck you THAT good?

Why are you so butthurt about Louis? Did he fuck your cope THAT good?

It's an option. "basic" stand is included with the monitor.

Nice stands where always expensive, wanted this one for my netvista x back in the day but it was ~$500.

Attached: 4323.jpg (600x354, 55K)

That's all very nice. Now please show a similar monitor for less.

Still trying to shill little monkey? it's over for you, the exact same panels can be always found in other monitors, registry search reveals them. Seethe more my eyelet friend.

I hate Jow Forumsposters as well (in Jow Forums that is, they are big fun in /tv/ and /sp/), but what is Jow Forums about OP? am I missing something here?

>Now please show a similar monitor for less.
Any monitor these days. The industry has evolved ahead of Apple since Steve Jobs died. Apple now runs on outdated hardware constantly.

>"basic" stand is included with the monitor
how can you lie so blatantly?

Louise Rossman is a brainlet and you shouldn't listen to anything he has to say.

If he was as smart as he thinks he is he would have got a degree and become an actual hardware engineer instead of just an above average technician.

>The basic mount clips on to the center of the Pro Display, and you can also turn it 90 degrees for it to function in portrait mode. Of more interest (and pain for the wallet) is the $999 (around £999 / AU$1,400) Pro Stand

Gotta ride that hype train?

>the exact same panels can be always found in other monitors
Then it should be easy to link to a single one. Yet you still failed to do that.

Yeah, there are fuckloads of 6k monitors with 1k nits constant brightness. Care to link to one?

Why do you pajeets constantly lie?
The press has already covered this, the display is equivalent to an entry level reference monitor with 10 bit colour and HDR. Theres’s no other monitor that compares in its price range for colour reproduction or resolution. Now KILL YOURSELVES.

>waaaaah waaaaaah you shouldn't listen to someone who provides physical proof of Apple's failure that i can't argue against
LMAO

>trusting the lügenpresse

Must hate what I can't afford.

Fuck off, room temperature IQ Jow Forumsidiot.

Why hasn't any of the poorfag trolls linked a 10bit, calibrated, 6k, 1k nits sustained monitor yet?

Easy mode: It doesn't have to be cheaper.

Come on, guys. Prove you're not full of shit.

They’re not trolls. They’re genuinely brainwashed by their YouTube ecelebs and countless anti-Apple shills into believing it to be true.

Apple XDR display technology is what will differentiate protubers-content creators from youtubers-content consumers

The new display isn’t for Youtubers. It’s for studios, filmmakers and designers.

>It doesn't have to be cheaper

Too easy.

Attached: 1515179717400.jpg (1000x770, 123K)

>show me a product identical in every way, including cosmetic factors, that costs less
>oh you can’t huh, checkmate

>4k

OH NO NO NO

>not 6k
And you failed.
Well done, you’ve learned how comparisons work.

It's not even necessary that, just ignorance and being aggressive when it's challenged. Pretty normal for teens who are still growing up and make their first posts outside of /v/.

>4k
Well, that didn't go well.

You’re including factors that aren’t relevant for the type of product in question, like a magnetic mount or how thin it is in a single dimension. You’re structuring the comparison in such a way that only the Apple product satisfies all the requirements.
>oh you found one that is an exact clone of the Apple stand for $200 huh
>yeah well it’s made out of steel and not aluminum, lol I win again

most Jow Forums users are macfags you faggot

>It doesn't have to be cheaper

Too easy.

Attached: rx660-multi-modality-series-dec.jpg (2000x1494, 522K)

>Louise Rossman is a brainlet and you shouldn't listen to anything he has to say.
>
>If he was as smart as he thinks he is he would have got a degree and become an actual hardware engineer instead of just an above average technician.

Attached: reddit.png (594x582, 41K)

In what universe?

Attached: demolished.gif (460x345, 492K)

>you want to USE YOUR OWN STAND Sir?
>no problem, no problem, Customer is King!
>that'll be another $200

Jow Forums is ultrapoor, like poorer that majority of reddit, no way anyone there can afford apple stuff.

Having a larger resolution is always a benefit. For the product in question, it allows you to have software elements on the same screen you're working on.

>10bit, calibrated, 6k, 1k nits sustained
Aren't some overly specific requirements.

cdw.com/product/eizo-radiforce-rx660-led-monitor-6mp-color-30in/4854217
Doesn't look like 6k to me.

>Ideal and recommended resolution: 3280 x 2048
>1500:1 contrast ratio
>not 1k nits sustained

>10k€
Some brightness calibration sure costs a lot.

Sony X300 above is like ~40k€.

6K and 6mpix is not the same? Fuck me I'm retarded.

>Fuck me I'm retarded.
If it makes you feel any better, I had to double check too.

The "k" is a marketing term no?

I can already see the trannys and hipsters in Brooklyn at work in their gay (((online publication))) offices using the cheese grater holes to dangle it off the wall with their chintzy sex toy chains

seek help

Ya sound envious, friend.

vertical kilo-lines vs mega-pixels. First is used by entertainment industry, second by everyone else.

>6K and 6mpix is not the same?
6k is around 18megapixels (depending on ratio), 8k is ~33.

>$5999
you do realize that you're making the price higher this way, right?

None of that means a basic stand is included.

Conjecture, not an argument.

>1k nits constant
I doubt this. are we sure it isn't 1k nits """"burst""""?
those use iMacs at best. they mostly use macbooks though.
t. macfags cuckolds
it competes with 32,000$ monitors and will be bought by people or companies that shit out money and worship apple. they should have gone with 5,999$ with an option to detach the stand. now they just look like cheap assholes even to people who don't care about the total cost.