Amazon is giving back my money because I fucked up my laptop keyboard by spilling syrup on it after two months

Amazon is giving back my money because I fucked up my laptop keyboard by spilling syrup on it after two months.

Based Bezos.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x687, 169K)

Fuck Jeff; glad that cunt wife of his raped his fortune. Cancelled my Prime last month because their Amazon Logistics delivery service is fucking trash. I had three deliveries over two months that failed to get delivered. They never even made it to the destination point. Just up and fucking disappear mid route. A refund does jack shit for me when I've wasted over a week waiting for something that was supposed to be delivered in 2 days. And they want $120 a year for that shitty service.

FUCK YOU JEFFFFffffffffffffffffff!1

>I don't know how economics work so I exploit the current order
The current state of society

t. Walmart marketing employee

>ships something to me same day
>ships 2 items to me next day (arriving today, one on big sale)
>ships something else to me "expedited" but its taken 5 days to arrive, should arrive today
real hit and miss
rate my purchases though
dickies 872, levis black shearling denim jacket, small hoop earring, casio a158 and a diffuser my mother wanted

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-104739_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1440x2960, 527K)

I quit my job at Walmart in 2002. I was a janitor.

>go to store and buy earphones
>mic quality is SHIT
>nah we can't return earphones, eat shit
>buy off Amazon
>yeah mate you got an entire month off to return them, we'll pay for return shipping too

> hoop earring
Degenerate detected.

I never had a problem with Prime deliveries until they built an Amazon warehouse in my area. Deliveries we're always either from UPS or USPS. Now almost all of them have a tracking number that starts with TBA, which means it's an Amazon Logistics contractor doing the delivery. In other words, a piece of shit nigger that doesn't give a fuck about you or your package.

I only wear the 8mm one, no bully

It werks on my machine

he back then was smart enough to learn C++.

/thread

casio is based, the rest is shit

this is temporary while they continuously expand, I hope you realise that. the ali/amazon duopoly of the future will be hell

thats the smartest thing to do. You don't want to be on the payers side of society.

no one will ever thank you for being fair and showing some decency. they'll just laugh while they walk all over your naive ass.

So it'll be just as shit in the future as it is now for retail stores, I'll take advantage of it while I can then.

See it as redistribution of wealth. New Laptops will be produced. Some more shitskins and niggers can pay for their bread and you get free shit.

if you get a warehouse in your area there's no reason for prime anyways, 99% of the time you'll get 1-2 day shipping for free
at least that's how it works for me, amazon warehouse one city over about 30-45 minutes drive

>he did it for free

literally everyone who says "no bully" is an hiv positive (pozzed) zoomer. Kill yourself

Attached: image.jpg (750x941, 480K)

delet dis

nice buzzwords
i'm also vegetarian, thoughts?

Very Cool!

nigga u gay

It sounds like his buzzwords were absolutely 100% correct. How could one parrot be so accurate?

Damn.. the worst thing is amazon STILL hasn't delivered my dickies, think they'll give me some compensation?

But he does know how economics work, which is how he is able to exploit them

>spilling syrup on it
How is canada now? still 3rd world like?
One time I was driving through canada for work and fucking cattle ranchers were herding cows across a 4 lane highway like you'd see in the 3rd world.

TRT

His wife was married to him before he had extreme wealth, they both were high earners at some business job before, but they grew into money together. She didn't rape his fortune, she was legitimately a part of it. Not to mention he's still the happy owner of tens of billions do I doubt he's feeling much.

day of the rake is coming

import the 3rd world, become the 3rd world

He's turning into JK Simmons from whiplash or Oz

>buy package from Amazon
>dumb shit ups loses package
>contact ups support
>"nothing we can do, go fuck yourself"
>contact Amazon support
>"don't worry about it, we'll send a new one right away"

Based Bezos

too bad the analogous musk meme doesn't anymore.
someone should make a comfy looking, smiling virgin incel from his youth with an after of just'ed level 2015+4 musk

Amazon keeps trying to recommend me gay shit like "sissy pouch panties" and "12" realistic dildo".

this
i'm in eastern europe and i order from the UK amazon and they still do this to me if shit happens.
i bought a G502 from there and after a year or so the scroll wheel gave up, i contacted them if i can send it in for warranty but for some reason they just priority shipped me a new one.
fixed the scroll wheel after that and now i've got G502's for 40 eur

broken window fallacy

for me, only 1 small item "was damaged" and had to be redelivered in this tine, but i feel you. I was pissed off when it happened

Attached: Capture.png (327x92, 5K)

>buy £60 wireless headphones
>postman delivers to wrong address but marks it as "delivered"
>contact Amazon the same day and they give me a refund instantly
>next day I get an email from University saying it's been delivered to my old dorms 10 minutes away
>Free headphones lol

Amazon is sick mate

Based.

My story:
I'm in Portugal and I bought a 400€ AV receiver from a seller from Amazon UK and that shit had an incompatibility I did not know about.
I talked with them and they:
>accepted the return without me giving a plausible reason (was hard to explain)
>fully refunded me for the product
>refunded me the shipping
>paid me for the postage for the return of the item IN EXCESS
>ended up getting even more money because of € to £ exchange rate fluctuations

Attached: thumbs up face.jpg (960x720, 50K)

Don't worry, you just got a mark.

After you've collected enough mark infractions, they'll simply ban your account and your personal information.

I don't get it, is the fat fuck gay if he fucks a transexual woman?

The AIDS sores on that dude..

>£350 phone bricks itself after a few months
>don't hear back from maker
>contact amazon
>"no problem boss, here's your money, just remember to post it back within 30 days"
Never been disappointing with them.

Attached: 1482926574888.jpg (221x286, 23K)

>I've wasted over a week waiting for something that was supposed to be delivered in 2 days.
>not asking for a refund on the 3rd day.

tfw only pay $59 because student discount

Feels good. Also I hardly use Prime anymore anyways. I've found with how saturated the logistics are now, they treat the packages like crap and kick around unprotected envelopes or flimsy boxes cause they don't have time to cate. Normal shipping is a bit easier and it's only usually a day or 2 more.

She got 1/4 instead of 1/2 like she was owed in Washington state where she is supposed to get 1/2. Don't worry, his new wife will get 1/2 after the divorce. She seems vicious.

>a diffuser my mother wanted
Your mother has good taste, I named mine Bobby

You're lying, but if you weren't I'd say he doesn't care about your pathetic $120. It's kinda sad how much you do.

They don't give a fuck about your package because Amazon logistics contractors are slaves, worse than slaves.
>t. Worked as courier for amz contractor for a few months
Never again jesus christ.

>roiding for this