The truth

This is what you dumbfucks don't get.
>inb4 le iToddlers BTFO epic meme XD
Pathetic.

Attached: IMG_20190605_130835.jpg (720x231, 41K)

>a company solely created for btfoing hipsters
I want to believe

So mad

?

And? Is the fact that Apple is a borderline scamming company supposed to be some kinda "gotcha" moment?

>borderline scamming
You don’t know what that means. Anyway, who gives a shit if you’re not falling for it?

>Apple raises prices
>Every other company copies them
>Apple removes the headphone jack to sell you overpriced wireless earbuds
>Every other company copies them
See the issue?

There issue is consumers

After two days of spamming you finally got one to snap Jow Forums. Well done.

I would be fine with this of other companies didn't think that copying them is an excellent idea.

>screenshotting your post and making a bread because you didn't get enough yous

>bunch of retards go in to student load debt to buy an big mac laptop
> economy crashes and we're living in cosovo II
hiptards btfo

It's all about the fit and finish

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: Satania smug.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Yep Abysmal grade hardware, with a price tag of like its gilded with gold.

Dumb fucks.

Macs are better than windows for creative work.

Osx is pretty nice to use for daily tasks like office work and web browsing. But its more down to personal preference on that.

Windows is better for gaming.

The mac pro is not aimed at you if you're a gamer or a ricer. You can criticize the aesthetics and price but that doesnt change the facts.

What’s so hard to comprehend about this?

Attached: 8DB78778-2434-414D-9F94-DB686DA6559F.jpg (640x640, 26K)

>unremovable batteries
>SD card support removed
>Shill cloud cancer so normies accept smaller phone storage overalk

>Macs are better than windows for creative work.

Bull fucking shit, it's a tool like any other. And what you mean is macOS, not Macs - a computer is a fuckin' computer, it's the software that makes the difference and macOS and the apps for it ain't nothing special.

A talented creative person will make use of whatever tools they're provided - any given tool won't make the person MORE creative, they either are that talented or they're not.

Forgot the worst one
>notch

I used to rant and rave about Apple when I was a literal child too, I can sit back and laugh about it now though, not only do they actively drain and keep poor welfare subhumans in their place they're actively ripping off rich people too who like to think they know better. It's great.

And eventually everyone else, for that matter, since everyone is copying their shitty business practices
>Soldered shit on laptops
>Planned obsolescence
>No headphone jacks
>USB-C
>No SD cards
And the list goes on and on
So eat shit, and have sex

Cause you can get exactly the same whiteout your asshole getting ripped by Apple.

>Y-you'll get fucked over like Appleshit does to me
S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1528146507904.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

Not an argument, but it shouldn't come as a surprise, satania posters can't even come up with anything to defend their point of view that isn't a buzzword

>Macs are better than windows for creative work.
You can use literally anything to be creative these days. There is no reason for platform loyalty.