Jow Forums general

>Apple is finished
>Apple are idiots
>haha it's SO EXPENSIVE
>look I can make it for less for better specs!

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

based retard
please kill yourself

Seething asshurt basedboy detected

how does it feel being such a mindless NPC that you repeat all the same shit as literally everyone else on Jow Forums

This
Seething Jow Forums regurgitating mouthpiece. You're as bad as apple shills but you don't have the self awareness to realize it

Attached: 1535432120349.png (500x564, 385K)

Have sex

Attached: 1553807385636.png (1100x460, 651K)

retards are stupid to grasp what is the meaning of a phrase "selling status items"

With who?

> apple defense squad
And they're calling this guy a s-o-yboy. Ironic.

Literally the opposite of a status item. It's for professional use, that you nor I can afford. If you don't want it or can't afford it, don't buy it and move on with your life. Giving it this free publicity is retarded and exactly what they want.

What mouthpiece, what NPC? Isn't it overpriced and expensive, doesn't something better in the price range exist? Huh? Surely not because you said so. Just imagine defending a company charging a fucking grand for a fucking monitor stand. You don't have to - you're doing it.
Also, 8 core Xeon, 32 GB of RAM, RX 580 and a 256 GB SSD should cost $5000 according to Apple. Isn't this overpriced to high heavens you baboon? Surely you can't make your own custom build with the same specs for close to 5x less, right?

>Just imagine defending a company charging a fucking grand for a fucking monitor stand.
Just imagine being such an obnoxious /v/irgin you think anyone gives a shit and spam threads all day.

>not even attempting to have a conversation
You sure showed me. And yeah, I'm totally making all these threads now that you've said it.

There’s no conversation to be had with a braindead consumerist NPC like yourself.

I have nothing but respect for apple. They managed to have cult like company image that allows them to sell trash at ridiculous prices.
Apple is a fantastic company, but the people that buy that kind of stuff and retarded.

this
>complains about not being able to have a conversation
there shouldn't be a need to have this conversation - I do not set their prices and I have no intention on paying so much for a computer/stand/monitor. So I do not give a shit if that's what they're selling it for. I'm sick of Jow Forums babies screaming about it, though
I'm not defending anything because I don't give a shit what they're selling it for and whether it's overpriced or not. I'm attacking reactionary fag/g/ots who scream and cry and complain that products THEY DON'T EVEN WANT are OVERPRICED

Dumb wojakposter

Make a new chink thread. I have chink memes that need to be posted.

With me.

>gosh I'm so enlightened
>everybody is retarded except me

suck a dick, OP

>suck a dick
idk sounds pretty gay

lust for cock is gay
there is literally nothing wrong with sucking your bro's dick