Hey Jow Forums, I've been using Iphone 4 > Iphone 5 for a while, but I don't want to buy a new Iphone anymore...

Hey Jow Forums, I've been using Iphone 4 > Iphone 5 for a while, but I don't want to buy a new Iphone anymore. I don't like how they look, I don't like that Appstore is removed from PC and I can't update my apps or sync shit from my PC, I don't like a lot of things about the new Iphones and Apple in general.

I've never used Android so I have no idea where to look. What phones are actually good now, which brands are reliable?

Attached: 1581420625.jpg (1830x1830, 288K)

>What phones are actually good now
phones are all pieces of shit, maybe consider keeping your iphone and spending your money on something more useful

all phones are shit
if you really want a phone though get something with LineageOS support, fuck google shitware

Best value: Redmi Note 7, Mi 9
Best all around: Galaxy S10/+/e

Punkt. MP-02

I just went from an iPhone 5 to Xiaomi mi9se. Would recommend

Are chinaphones reliable? Not talking about "muh personal data is going to be mined" because it's getting mined anyway.

I've got a Redmi 4 Prime for 2 years now (bought it for 140€) and it's still running nice, no problems apart from the micro USB connection being unreliabe since lately (doesn't always charge when connected and the PC doesn't recognize the phone via USB)

How usable is the 5 in current year? I've got a 3G S, and I'm thinking about upgrading. I like the 10, but I can't afford it.

Get an Android phone ffs

Pixel 3a XL. You're welcome

Android is shit

>Best all around: Galaxy S10/+/e
Oneplus 7 pro is the better product

No it isn't. Maybe you like iOS better, but modern Android phones for the price of an iPhone 5/6/7/8 absolutely btfo these old iPhones. Apple is simply massively overpriced. If you're poor but still insist on using Apple you're retarded.

no you are

>no u

fucking hell man back in the day you need to actually have a valid point to argue

What about OnePlus? Can you give them your money atm? I stopped following them when they removed the headphone jack...

Waste little money you have on an outdated shitty iPhone then you dumb faggot
Probably afraid of what people will think of you if you don't have an iPhone
Pathetic

Things are no different now. At any rate I'm not interested in arguing iOS vs. Android. I did enough of that in school when I first got my 3G S.

Had a 4 back in the days but using 6s now. Working just fine since 3.5 years so, could be an option, dk if you liked their design until then OP

I couldn't care less what other people think of the technology I have. I bought an iPhone because I liked it, and still do. Fuck what everybody else thinks. If I actually caved into peer pressure on here I probably would have a shitty Android.

>caved in

and ended up with a superior device

nice one bruv

>using an iphone 4

That literally can't have two internet tabs open at the same time

Yes it can