Work on Tor

>work on Tor
>literally ISIS

Attached: isis agora lovecruft.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cutestglitch
blog.patternsinthevoid.net/anarchism-and-magiccards.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>has more IQ points than all faggots who will comment in this retarded post combined

Shut up faggot i watch rick and morty

What has she really done? Serious question. All I know her for are the files she charged.

>she

she's doing crypto in rust afaik

are you really too dumb to look up her github profile?

>her
Something I see a lot that confounds me is how a very large amount of the women in security are actually men. And then those women-men are so dedicated to their game that they adopt causes like needing "more women in tech" when they are like a fake solution to it. It's like an episode of some old sitcom where someone needs a date so they go with their best friend in drag.

Attached: 1.jpg (536x690, 148K)

have sex

I will, thank you. I think an additional problem with the women-men that I've seen is they are very likely to exaggerate what they have accomplished or what the current situation is with a project. In a mirror of how they think that if they claim to be a woman they can be a woman; they also think if they claim work is done then the work is done. It is very disruptive and a large headache.

Keep in mind I don't find this problem with actual women. They tend to work harder, although sometimes they are too nervous about working.

Attached: White_bra.jpg (683x1024, 272K)

I'm just a bigot and hate women and trannies desu. Some gays can be alright but for the most part hate them too. what do

see

you just proved your low IQ

oh the irony of this comment

How do I become her slave?

you're*

just no.

I talked to her via gpg years ago. She was paranoid as hell.

isis lovecruft is the pinnacle of females in technology.
Everyone else is downhill from there.
she's actually badass and her showings are great.

>FBI harasses you so you have to move to germany
hmm I wonder why

Have sex

This was before that. She had instructions on teaching people to use gpg. She thought I was someone else using it to fuck with her head.

yea, things LEAD UP to other things, just fyi..

twitter.com/cutestglitch

Attached: jncWrqRf_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

watch contrapoints

I'm both into cybersec, crypto and communism and even I find her pretty annoying. Can't deny she's way smarter than living meme here though.

blog.patternsinthevoid.net/anarchism-and-magiccards.html
She's a turbonerd.

>she
>her

Attached: 1559684089659.png (1250x700, 982K)

>that name
A slavic chink spic?

totally awesome.

Lose weight

is this another tranny ?

is this really what amerimutts ACTUALLY look like

Attached: 1555425060477.png (258x245, 84K)

are you really dumb enough not to have an argument?

>are you really too dumb to look up her github profile?

I don't care what sort of degenerate freak he is. The only reason for my skepticism for trannies in tech is that they are heavily overrepresented for all the wrong reasons.

Most trannies in tech are in fact trash that takes credit for other people's work but there might be some insane geniuses out there.

Either way I still won't call him "her" but I don't mind his degeneracy as long as he is not a diversity hire.

>x="if(t%2)else";python3 -c"[print(t&(t>>(2$x 4))%(3+(t>>(8$x 11))%4)+(t)|42&t&t

annoying person i do not want to be around

>women
>iq
lol

yeah I did that and was shadowbanned by Jewtube because I insulted this full of himself degenerate POS