The founder and lead developer of Qubes OS uses macOS. What's your excuse for not doing so...

The founder and lead developer of Qubes OS uses macOS. What's your excuse for not doing so? Don't you care about security?

Attached: Untitled.png (728x677, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Joanna_Rutkowska
qubes-os.org/team/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you get paid for shilling macos?

I don't care about what woman thinks.

tf is qubes os?

>woman

post benis

Attached: rutko.jpg (459x651, 13K)

>trannie use Mac Os
Oh

Attached: 58E0DC20-C95E-4E5D-9B60-B48BE9253803.jpg (1399x777, 527K)

Snow Leopard was fucking ace. OSX/Mac OS has since been badly outpaced by windows

>any woman is a tranny now
so this is the power of incels...

I'm not a major fag.
And not a shill for a over expensive abysmal product.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Joanna_Rutkowska

fedora with xen and some additional stuff, actually pretty nice os if you like security and to hurt yourself

Joanna is just an actress. She isn't the actual author of bluepill, Qubes or anything really.
A man, anonymous so far, is giving her instructions on what to say and what slides to load through a hidden earpiece.

user...

>lead developer
wrong, the current lead is Marek Marczykowski-Górecki and joanna is now doing “Coordination, accounting, and operations”.

qubes-os.org/team/

Refer to

WTF is Qubes OS
irrelevant shit is irrelevant

at last I truly see

>women
none of this misogynist stuff either, just basic facts that it is a >women. simply look at the difference in skill and physical ability in sports. i know that is mostly physical but you would be blind to see that women in fact have different brain structure and wiring. this would lead to an inferior output in any field they are allowed to participate in. so again i will say it. >women

>women
opinion discarded because shes only there for PR points

>read-only system volume
only advantage is for quick factory reset
you could set this up very easily using overlayfs on linux, but will only protect the unmodified system files... the stuff on the installation disc
it'll save you 2 minutes if you're reinstalling, but that's all it'll do

>The founder and lead developer of Qubes OS uses macOS
she sucks dick, too.
what's your excuse for not doing so?

if you care about security then use openbsd.

EVIDENCE OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Attached: 1827575374198740.jpg (580x435, 30K)

>implying OP doesn't suck a fat one by the hour

In that Twitter thread she literally said these are features they implemented in qubes os in 2010.

oof

nice

Attached: E28A02DE-8B96-434D-B5B1-8AA6EF814321.jpg (320x480, 20K)

is this picture from bad angle that is supposed to prove anything?
I said EVIDENCE
also
>beliving that there in poland are trans people that are succesful at their transition
laughed really hard
picrel is Rafalala

Attached: the_most_femine_female.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

It can protect you from dumbfuck developers who accidentally erase your system such as Bumblebee's.

>Coordination, accounting, and operations