Who's more delusional?

Thinkpad owners or Apple?

Attached: 4L_QahJU1MF.png (750x1294, 145K)

Apple owners

although this guy is delusional regarding the worth of his used up cum-encrusted ThinkPad, ThinkPads in general are great laptops, and they do merit a special enthusiast community

He's delusional, but not $2000+ delusional

This. Some retard asking a price for his old Thinkpad he'll never get doesn't mean anything.

The difference is that a comparable Macbook would actually sell for that much.

Thinkpad's are laptops for under $200 user

$480 is way too much, especially with only 4 GB of ram. But it is a quality laptop. Apple owners overpay for laptops that arent quality.

>$480
What the fuck is this lad on? I wouldn't pay that for a T450s which is by far the best out of the new botnet Thotpads

Corporation vs random asshole. You really trying to turn this into a brand name fight? Are you retarded?

apple.

sent with a Thinkpad T430

Just brought a new T420 for $230, ama
(Pic unrelated)

Attached: 1554752999790.jpg (2048x2048, 642K)

>topped to the roof
>2x4GB
>bright spots
>$300

Attached: 4L_WJ3aTaEe.png (750x1294, 152K)

Why are you guys bitching about?
That AUO screen costs 120$ from china with a adapter.
Add some ram and SSD into the price, also for mint condition keyboard and plastics its a okay deal.
Fucked up i5 8GB T420 costs approx 200$ here where I live.
Also calculate the work effort into the price because fitting these screens and CPU swaps are not as easy as people think,
It's not a plug n play shit, you have to source a reliable adapter for screen, hope it comes out okay, risk 60$, then source an authentic screen and risk another 60-70$ and then assemble the fucker which took 20 tries in my case and i'm a experienced technician. Another problem is that screens are really sensitive to pressure and fuckers are few mm thicker than original lcd so you have to sand down some points, find appropriate washers etc...

And when assembled the fucker is more comfy than any other laptop produced to this day, also screens are IMHO better than new screens, it's not even IPS, its EIZO level AHVA screen.

For X series i have no clue but fuck it.

>FHD
>900p is the max

You can mod it but it's quite expensive compared how much these things cost

As I said here Fucking IPS costs approx 60$ + shipping + customs for just eDP adapter.
Panel is approx 70$ + shipping + customs

Calculate the pain of installing the fucker and risk of getting chinked which is pretty high, they sell fake screens all the time, send random models and such bullshit, if you receive anything other than 3 model numbers you're fucked and it's rare to catch a genuine one.

Also if everthing went right you still have a high risk of flickering issues and many more bullshit to come.
A perfect AHVA FHD installation in these fuckers is rare AF.

Attached: 4L_lHXNN3g1.png (750x1294, 319K)

>The keyboard is shiny
>No classic keyboard
You must be the retarded OP. It's worth $200 at most.

>$500
lmao I got my T430 with 8Gb of RAM and 120Gb SSD for $150

with an unusable TN piece of shit

>t. seething retard with 0/0 vision

t. seething retard with a TN screen

>not getting a thinkpad x250 for $120 with FHD IPS, 8GB ram and 256 SSD
never gonna make it

Having been both, I can confidently say macfags. I honestly can't put a finger on what it is about stinkpads that makes them so great. I just know whenever I can take only one machine with me at the beginning of my day, I grab my X240 99% of the time. It's not really "great" at anything (other than the FHD LCD I put in it), but it's just so fucking comfy.

This coming from someone who's literally never done this I assume?

Getting the hardware is easy. Installation is a little hard but nothing you can't do if you have 2 brain cells and watch someone else's video on it. The flicker issues are pretty much non-existent if you're not redarded and install it properly.

I've done it a few times for a few mates and it's always turned out really well

Thinkpad owners.

Thinkpad owners are delusional.
But Apple owners are just plain retarded in 80% of cases.

Why is it the best?