Vivaldi

Vivaldi is fucking based, everything runs so smooth. fuck you firefox piece of shit. also this is not a shill I am literally in love with it.

Attached: basevaldi.jpg (1800x1262, 98K)

>this is not a shill
Sure thing, shill.

You have to try it, believe me it runs way better than firefox

Vivaldi shilling? Neat. At least it's not Brave.

>Vivaldi is fucking based
indeed
but it has trouble playing some mp4s/gifs posted Twitter

my thoughts exactly

vivaldi shilling for some reason is mildly tolerable. probably because it doesn't happen all day every day

fuck mp4/gifs use the superior version of formats webp

>Smooth
Ahahahaha nice one OP. Do you only browse with 2 tabs open or something?

Unfortunately, this. Vivaldi has the best customization currently available but it CHUGS when you start actually using the thing like a grown up who jerks his cock.

Actually yes I do, I organize what I need and what I don't need. Anything which is not required at the moment but has some value to me goes to the bookmark section.

I reported this bug and they replied with

>Should you at any point figure out what is causing this, please let us know.
>Thanks for your time and using Vivaldi.

Literally “patches welcome” without an open repo.
Making me reconsider moving back to Firefox.

Using any of its defining features will make it slow to a crawl.

Doing the tile view on a tab group fucks everything up that you have to close and open new ones.

>Firefox
Does Firefox play Twitter mp4s/gifs properly?

Yes, but firefox fucks up displaying Jow Forums pages featuring 4chanX+Oneechan most o the time. It's a vicious cycle of incompetence.

my favourite browser, been using it since they added sync, there was some vague blog post today or yesterday about them trying to keep adblock functionality in chromimum

Tab stacks work fine, and it's the best thing about vivaldi. Tile viewing multiple tabs is very heavy I'll give you that, but even viewing 2 tabs is ok and you can only do it with vivaldi. When you have a shitton of tabs open and it gets slower just right click and hibernate background tabs, it gets fast again. It has its quirks and it took some time for me to get used to its sluggish interface but the features are just too good. I cant imagine how other chromium based browsers that make tabs smaller and smaller as their numbers increase have not implemented stacks or other kinds of tab management.

t. Shill

I bumped this because you couldn't keep your Jow Forums mental illness under control.

Ok, shill. I don't even browse Jow Forums though.

You must've caught the mental illness from all that Alex Jones you watched.

Also never watched him, but please keep projecting your boogeyman on me. Sounds like you're the one with a mental illness.

You can lie all you want. You know and I know. Use Vivaldi, Cletus. It's better than that Brave shit you shill here.

it's the best, hope your shilling here won't attract morons to the forums, it's still at that sweet techie state but i feel it's getting worse as more people find about it

Both are shit, use firefox you faggot shill.

Tell us more about the water filters, retard browser shill. Firefox can't even handle extensions like a browser for grown ups. Call me when it can execute user scripts properly (like chromium based browsers).

Based, looks like there's a lot of seething Brave and Firefox shills in this thread.

Attached: vivaldi.png (420x420, 4K)

You fanboys are fucking cancer. Literally shilling for companies in your free time.

>all opinions are shilling
Take your meds.

Start a blog if you want to write your opinions. Don't make retarded threads.

>Wow this browser is so good. Don't use this other one, it sucks.

That's it, girl. Keep bumping the thread with your reddit spaced posts. :^)

Of course you don't have anything constructive to say. That's why these kinds of threads suck. Fucking fanboys without any technical knowledge.

Good girl. Do what daddy tells you until he tells you to stop. Single mommy taught you well. :^)

u mad

Almost... keep going....

>no argument
I guess you agree

>coming to Jow Forums for arguments
Tell the class more about your intellectual insecurity. :^)

This desu
But it is fun watching the shills sperg out when you call them out

>phonetard posts
Cringe.

kek see how is mad and had to say something he thinks is an insult

>everything is emotions to zoomers posting from thier phones
This is what happens when your dad doesn't stick around. Cringe. Typical Brave user.

Yup, he mad. lel

>passive aggressive "talking to the room"
Confirmed sons of single mommy. Definitely Brave users. :^)

ive used it for a year now, love it. i shill the fuck outta it when i get the chance

Attached: 6v5wzn.png (1080x1324, 1.89M)

I think he's getting more angry that we aren't replying to him anymore kek kek.
also, fuck brave.

Post your 60% keyboard, girl. :^)

Pretty much. I've gotten used to using 2 browsers at the same time to deal with Vivaldi's slowdown once you start loading it with tabs.

>everything runs so smooth

Lags harder than FF for me with lots of tabs. Ungoogled-chromium is still miles better. Does fine 100+ no problem.

It's a fine piece of software. Unfortunately it vacuums your data and ships it off to google.

This. The devs would rather have autistic UI ricing than decent performance. It starts lagging to shit if you have more than a dozen tabs open, and it's unusable for any hoarder with hundreds of them.