Chink Shit General /csg/

Chink Shit General /csg/

Edition "Mitu and me".

Emergency thread because RegularOP is been too long or dead.

Attached: 1533121977645.jpg (615x580, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chinkshit.xyz/random/
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf
ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/vat/digital-single-market-modernising-vat-cross-border-ecommerce_en
aliexpress.com/MostOftenSoldSlingshot/32897745072.html
smile.amazon.co.uk/ALERTSEAL-Class10-Cameras-microsd-Adapter/dp/B07F876Q96
smile.amazon.co.uk/ADROITLARK-Memory-Micro-Microsd-Adapter/dp/B07D9KB4SK
smile.amazon.co.uk/BRAVEEAGLE-microSDHC-microSD-Memory-smartphone/dp/B07DNQ1N81
smile.amazon.co.uk/ALERTSEAL-Micro-Memory-Tablet-Warranty/dp/B07F7ZBQB6
aliexpress.com/item/32969971839.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last thread

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
Lepin Star Wars kit(s) Orico HDD-to-USB dock Pepe and Gondola plushies Keychain Multiool user gets chinked from custom shirt Weeb mousepad Xiaomi Airdots and QCY QS2 comparison Steel-wire keychain and magnets Mouse bungee user buys three 3D printers

Attached: yanwen_my_shit_up.jpg (600x600, 169K)

oh no! he's retarded

Attached: IMG_20190605_191858.jpg (3968x2976, 2.3M)

>News
• Peace and friendship necklace • YANWENed • user finishes his Star Wart Millenium Falcom build • More return-from-the-dead blocks • Chink prescription glasses • Shark SD card arrives • USB 3.0 HDD dock works intermittently • Cheap chink multi-tool pliers are nice • user dislikes chink custom printed shirt even though it looks fine • "Dear friend"ed user got lucky, for now • Chestlet anime mousepad • Wireless IEMemes comparison • RIP user packages • Steel lockable wires and magnets • Mouse wire holder • Chink FDM 3D printers quality is great

Was missing some pieces so had to fashion a few myself

Attached: IMG_20190605_202645.jpg (3968x2976, 2.55M)

Chink'd

Attached: IMG_20190605_203047.jpg (2976x3968, 2.72M)

The retarded piece worked, although rebel scum have caused some cosmetic damage to the AT-ST. Later it ended up completely covered. Rebel threat averted.

Attached: IMG_20190605_193129.jpg (2976x3968, 2.49M)

These are some tools which may prove useful if you ever buy a Space Battle AT-ST from Lele Toys

Attached: IMG_20190605_203619.jpg (3968x2976, 3.53M)

My balalava arrived

Finished build

Attached: IMG_20190605_205443.jpg (2976x3968, 2.6M)

Inside

Attached: IMG_20190605_205618.jpg (2976x3968, 2.19M)

whata the point of this ake lego man?

Taobao package arrived, mostly programming clothes.
As other user told, EUB was ePacket shipping, so I will stick with that with next orders.

Attached: 1554087193651.jpg (1600x1200, 952K)

*fake

1. Where can I get a bunch of decent USB cables for phone charging/data transfer, also for external hard drive?
2. What are approved cheapo flash drives?

idk, decorations I guess. They are ridiculously cheap; the AT-ST was 15 euros.

EU is going to put a tax and toll on chinkshit in 2021 and now we got a leftist government full of resentful ugly useless mentally ill people that lefties always are and they want to put that tax on even faster because gotta hoard tax monies for their refugee business! Post things I need to hoard right now! I have 7000€ spare to push into aliexpress.

t. Finland

Attached: 1547250498856.png (413x446, 186K)

How much will this tax be?

there's always been import duties dumbo

+24% on price and + toll + handling fees. As usual a real "fuck you poor people" from lefties, all they care about is getting our bux to fund their sick causes and organisations.

Only on items over 22€ in value jackass, this would make it applicable on everything including 0,1 euro rubber bands and put everything into weeks long handling queue.

The handling fees will probably be the problem. But just buy a bunch of 20 cent things from China and don't bother paying the fees. They will have to return the stuff. Eventually you will bankrupt the government and be free.

Hopeful they wait till 2021 when that 22€ VAT limit gets removed from whole EU, but then sellers can charge that VAT during purchase so only prices will increase a little bit.
ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/business/vat/digital-single-market-modernising-vat-cross-border-ecommerce_en

What about handling fees? Sweden introduced about $8 handling fees on all chinkshit. That makes buying the various one dollar things unviable.

>modernising-vat-cross-border-ecommerce
>modernising
>modernising means you gotta pay up goy hehe

Attached: jew03.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Finnish people are mentally ill by default.

>now we got a leftist government full of resentful ugly useless mentally ill people that lefties always are and they want to put that tax on even faster
So who will profit off this except the government and (((retailers)))

If Finland waits still EU wide change, there most likely won't be any handling fees since VAT is already paid before your package even arrives to country so no need for customs processing either.

>Unlike today, when the import scheme is used, the seller will charge and collect the VAT at the point of sale to EU customers and declare and pay that VAT globally to the Member State of identification in the OSS. These goods will then benefit from a VAT exemption upon importation, allowing a fast release at customs.

Finns aren't very smart. They will probably fuck this up.

Any good chink IEMs for running/exercise? My Einsear T2 are next to useless for that. Budget around 40-50 bucks.

1. Ugreen, Orico
2. Sandisk/Any meme chink usb drive. All will have varying read speeds so buy with care.

What are the recommended cheap soldering iron and heat guns on Ali?

Yihua

They'll just destroy the stuff. But it really sucks being taxed €2 and having to pay €10 handling costs additionaly

Attached: 1533989560875.jpg (746x767, 81K)

Destroying the stuff is against the Universal Postal Union agreement. When Sweden introduced their handling fee they had to return about half a million one dollar packages.

anyone know the most reliable chink watches?

Has there been any good bluetooth earphone alternatives since Airdots came out?

>Chink
How have this threads gone on so long without being delet for breaking global rule 3?

>When Sweden introduced their handling fee they had to return about half a million one dollar packages
lmao they're that retarded

Arigato gosaimasu

Look at the newfriend and laugh!

I hope you're talking about the airdots PRO

They look stupid. I would never wear anything like that.

then you're missing out poorfag

What meme In-ears do you recommend below 30$? I've tried so far:
>Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD
Shit sound quality even with xiaomi software, build quality seemed decent, lasted 4 months
>Rock Zircons
Decent audio quality, rich bass, build quality doesn't seem as good, lasted 3 months

Attached: IMG_0540.jpg (400x323, 47K)

Get IEMs with a replaceable cable. 99% of the time it's the cable which breaks.

Neat

Are there any power banks that take 18650 batteries that you can actually open and replace the batteries in once they wear out? Preferably with screws holding it together rather than just having the plastic clip together. There's some DIY kits for this, but apparently all of them seem to be impossible to take apart after they have been assembled.

I had a pair of Einsear T2 for year and a half and only died because my cat cut off the cable.
They go for $10-12 a pop and sound quality is pretty good: kinda bright and with decent bass. Build quality is really good, cable is braided and the included tips are decent.
Else, go for a KZ model with removable cable, like the ZS3 or ZST.

I have balls made of steel

Attached: IMG_20190605_163419.jpg (3968x2976, 2.17M)

Why these screw packs doesn't have M2*14 screws for Lenovo laptops?

Attached: 1541226653570.jpg (800x800, 103K)

first time dispute. 8 weeks and my package was still stuck in sorting office in china. i got dear'd if i could please cancel my dispute, because it would surely arrive in two more weeks. I didn't, but i do wonder if postponing a dispute for two more weeks has any risks attached.

I got some ZS10s on sale a few months ago, they're decent. Best part is the replaceable cord

Anyone ever tried the radios off of these sites? I'm looking for as small and cheap as possible.

Yes.
They're actual, working radios.

bought a retekis mini pocket radio. pretty nice thing with decent reception. the only downside is the battery which runs out surprisingly fast for a radio.

Where is the fitting Slingshot?

aliexpress.com/MostOftenSoldSlingshot/32897745072.html

Attached: Professional-Slingshot-Sling-shot-Aluminium-Alloy-Slingshot-Catapult-Camouflage-Bow-Un-hurtable-Outd (640x640, 48K)

What sort of radio?
A good meme radio is the baofeng uv5r. It's got a lot of features for 25 bucks.
>dual band HAM
>MURS channels
>fm radio
>can be used as a police scanner
>flashlight
>headphones
>battery recharge station

yeah I was looking at the uv5r and might just get that. Is there anything cheaper that even just barely works, I'd love one that I don't have to fear breaking.

anyone got a link to the chink fake/replica watch gallery?

I received my Kobo Glo from aliexpress a few days ago.
I got it for a bit less than 60€, it seems to be a good investment.
I was tired of reading shit on LCD screens, they destroy my sleep.
I started reading «Les rois maudits» on my kobo, it's very comfy for the eyes, can be carried easily.
I use calibre and it's great, I can get recent article from news websites on my kobo in a few clicks.
Under plain sunlight, the screen seems to be grayer and "erased" pixels are a bit visible, maybe raising backlight can help, I have not tried.
When my kobo glo arrived, it was running some shitty probably chink firmware, wifi wouldn't work,
I had to download the newest firmware using a computer. I did it on Windows but found out you can manually upgrade putting the firmware on the internal memory (therefore you don't have to use wangblows).

Attached: kobo.jpg (3456x4608, 1.94M)

ALERTSEAL

smile.amazon.co.uk/ALERTSEAL-Class10-Cameras-microsd-Adapter/dp/B07F876Q96

Attached: 51njpBRnqML._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 49K)

Cute

ADROITLARK

smile.amazon.co.uk/ADROITLARK-Memory-Micro-Microsd-Adapter/dp/B07D9KB4SK

Attached: 517om1ahSoL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 51K)

BRAVEEAGLE

smile.amazon.co.uk/BRAVEEAGLE-microSDHC-microSD-Memory-smartphone/dp/B07DNQ1N81

Anyone have any experience with any of these memecards?

Attached: 619ymIc9ILL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 68K)

It's a cute seal, but I'm going to need more convincing than that.

Attached: 51vHze8eSsL.jpg (1001x1001, 64K)

he also comes in blue/yellow
smile.amazon.co.uk/ALERTSEAL-Micro-Memory-Tablet-Warranty/dp/B07F7ZBQB6

Attached: 61qaZYNEAqL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

My mech keyboard is stuck at "Arrived at Shanghai Pudong Terminal Processing Center (transfer)" since May 10th, have I been chinked?

can you read pdf on these?
i thought about getting one too, but i don't think many support pdf
also concerned about screen size since pdf is a weird format for e-readers, i think i would need a bigger screen so a full page can be displayed.

/chinese shit general/

"chink" means flaw or crack
we're talking about flawed products

Got the KZ ZS10 for everyday listening, comparing them to my Beyerdynamic dt770 pros they are decent not as clear and defined as the dts but close enough for the price.

I bought inairs light foam tips with them....don't they are straight up garbage and are really uncomfortable to wear. the standard tips are ok, fitting and size is comfy too wearing them for about 2hours now and still good.

Cable is prone to tangle a bit but not much, seems like it can withstand some abuse

Attached: zgtutzubvb.png (1316x1556, 2.82M)

Attached: 2015_01-30-army-chinks-in-armor-pc-gone-wild1.jpg (720x442, 80K)

>Hi dear
>Thanks for your order.due to our company have several warehouse and your products are from several different warehouse,so we have to devide your order into several package.but i think it's not a big problem and believe you can receive them soon,pls don't worry and believe you can receive them soon.
>Please check the packing tracking number as bellow:
>Tracking number: (it is removed for Jow Forums post)
>Tracking website: www.17track.com
>And i really hope we can have a long business relationship.thanks

>Have a nice day.
>Best regards.

the english is getting better kinda?

Google translate is improving

aliexpress.com/item/32969971839.htm
I want a 10'' e reader but $450 seems steep
why are there no cheap versions like this?

Yep, you can. You can read files in EPUB, PDF, MOBI, TXT, HTML, RTF, CBZ, CBR.

wow i'm getting a package from laos.
anyone get a package from laos? what should i expect? unexploded cluster bomb?

In Transit
Laos
Enterprise des Poste Lao (APL)
United States
2019-06-04 09:25 LAO, Announced data uploaded

You should expect that they are shipping from Laos to avoid duties.

hey anons pls link me a $10 monitor stand that can hold a 32" monitor securely and has height and tilt adjustment and portrait mode

Apple makes a great one for just "nine ninety-nine" :)

Yep, you can, the text may be small though, but you can still zoom.

How can I make a mechanical keyboard out of chink parts? Which ones are the best?

kbdfans are good starting at like $89 for a tada68 kit going up to several hundred depending on what you want

it will be like australia's GST, no noticeable extra fee when the infrastructure is in place and aliexpress handles it

the pro stand does all of that

bought my redmeme 7 5/9 it arrived 6/2. im in usa is chink shit shipping improving

try checking the second hand shit in your region instead, business get rid of these types of things all the time and you can get them for a tenner, 20 at most sometimes

the retard thinks it costs $10 to make and it's being sold with a 10000% markup. for $10 you wouldn't get close to the real thing.

How's Linux on that?

The $999 stand is literally $30 worth of parts.

>Got the KZ ZS10
Holy shit why, they're objectively awful for their price. The ZSNs that cost half as much sound better.

I bought RtopR teeth whitening essence and it shipped from Laos

'Morning :^)

Attached: AI_1.jpg (1041x871, 51K)

you're way off the mark. look at any chink full cover gpu waterblock or solid aluminium cases for mechanical keyboards

What are the odds that I'll get chinked if I attempt to buy an AM4 starter set through AliExpress? I'm not only worried that they will simply not work at all, but the parts won't get here all at the same time so no way to test any part until everything arrives.

einsear t2 is the best build for cheap without getting garbage in other areas