Someone please explain, how do they gather data on visiting your grandparents? Is that even possible?

Someone please explain, how do they gather data on visiting your grandparents? Is that even possible?

Attached: 1559373753453.jpg (1753x2480, 921K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkw15LkZ_Kw
who.int/features/qa/gaming-disorder/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Why can't 'murica be as based as China?

Assuming they know where your grandparents live and they can track your position via your phone, they can tell. I'm sure they have all the information available.

They don't, most Western reporting on China is made up.

Attached: 1354207855231.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

They are. It's called "twitter", and "facebook"

>Cheating in online games is the worst scum of them all

Attached: 1391266125713.jpg (500x600, 95K)

I wonder how do they store that much data, aren't there nearly 2000 million chinks?

I was surprised when I saw that too.
Absolutely based

holy shit china is almost going to be like those sci-fi cyberpunk world where everyone is tracked using microchips and living exactly how the government wants and only few big rich guys are free of it and eventually some guys rise up or something against the government and escape that microchip but are still under government eyes indirectly.

They employ old people in neighborhoods to watch over things like that.
I watched some document I can't remember the name of. There was an old woman who kept tabs on her neighbors, checked if they have valid employment, do they take trash out, things like that.
It was a pilot program somewhere, I don't think it's China wide yet.

based lmao

I'm fairly certain this isn't ranked, just a list of examples for both ends. Same with the rewards/punishments: I very much doubt fewer citizens will be eligible for free gym than for tax breaks, better housing and fast tracked promotion.

They dont. Its pentagon disinfo to galvanize the west. Same nonsense as the uyghur death camps.

There is a sort of social credit, but its not state implemented, not nationwide, and its more like an American credit score

>there's people unironically defending China

So basically it's a scheme to make you donate blood to access to basic services?

The insincere apology line always get me.

And yet they all still do it. Clearly it's not enforced or their definition of cheating isn't what we think it is.

Cheating against China is illegal. Any other form of cheating is fair game.

No. China has a massive problem, namely: how do you keep 1.4 billion people content. Answer: you can't. China is too big for democracy, and at the same time too big for outright tyranny. So they've made a Pact of sorts (somewhat similar to the old "Mandate of Heaven" theory), it kind of goes like this:

We, the Government, promise to make your lives (relatively) better, or at least not significantly worse.
In exchange, you promise to shut up and obey.

It's worked remarkably well so far. The Pact applies to anyone, actually. Even Xi isn't above it. If he rocks the boat too much, he can expect to be ousted sooner or later. Yes, there is corruption, of course there is. But if your corruption comes out and embarrasses the Country (i.e. it rocks the boat) your family gets billed 1 bullet.

Most important thing is to keep your head low and your mouth shut, and you can do pretty live your life. Although some animals are more equal than others, but then, in which country is this not the case?

Gaymers are mentally ill.
Have sex.

Attached: 1559763418.jpg (1226x1395, 343K)

Public shaming: exposure either online or on TV screens in publlic spaces of the names, photos and ID numers of blacklisted citiziens.
1984 is here

I assume it relies on your grandparents or their caters ratting on you

Attached: BE7040F8-032E-4000-ADE0-927D4E6892EB.jpg (427x665, 68K)

OP you understand this image is a meme and not real right?

They had public shaming back in medieval times..

>someone please explain
>how could a totalitarian gov
>with a database of all citizens and their relationships
>and their addresses
>and a massive cell phone network
>possibly know if you visit your grandparents?

It's real. youtube.com/watch?v=Dkw15LkZ_Kw
BTW, I'm not using Vice as a credible source, just a random video that provides noteworthy evidence for the existence of such a credit system.

Attached: 1553639927492.png (656x369, 16K)

>Gain points by helping people and being a good family/community guy
>Lose points by being an asshole or breaking the law
Honestly, I think more places should adopt this type of system, it only ranges from 600 to 1,300 (with 1,000 to start with) and nothing bad really happens until you're down to 800.

Would unironically rather live in such a society than having to listen to smug tranny apologist redditors who shouldn't have an opinion. Democracy relies on a rational educated population and the truth is some people should not vote (both uneducated Trump supporters as well as radicalized college underemployed useless shitbags)

Op they probably base it on number of visits because they are almost always watched.

And what if that systems begins to support trannies and shit? What if it becomes mandatory for young children to be educated on multiple genders? You like this system cause it agrees with your worldview, but that's precisely why it's a shitty system. It can oppress you just as it oppresses the people you don't like.

Attached: 1559476823564.gif (960x540, 1.35M)

>Buh, what if they teach my kids ideas I don't agree with?

You burger kings really hate your own free speech, huh?

Attached: 1354207719022.jpg (1280x1707, 499K)

Explain to me how this is ANY different to credit score.

someone needs to do a social ladder instead good boy points.
>doing chores
>good
>reward tendies
>not throwing out piss bottles
>bad
>xbox taken away.

>what if
lmao
bruh

grandmothers mobile
your mobile
your mobiles are gps tracked
hurrrrrrrr

Did you even read my post? Wtf happened to Jow Forums? How can the average IQ drop so much in 5 years?

>lmao
>bruh
Go back to rebbit, faggot

India has more people and doesn’t have this problem. Indian is freedom, China is slavery. Trump 2020.

Attached: 4174CD39-0F95-4475-B1B2-F76E6C115F82.png (500x500, 22K)

chinese pepow

If you're gonna get this mad whenever anyone slightly criticizes you, you may as well go full unabomber right now and go live in the woods.

So you think responding by "lmao bruh" and "burger king" is criticism? I got no problem with criticism dude, as long as it is actual criticism. Your "burger king" response made no sense based on what I said in my previous post. It's not criticism, it's a pseudo-cool response that's designed to make you look like you don't care.

Attached: 1557411949027.png (442x505, 373K)

Yeah, that's why you're mad, not because everyone called you a moron for saying teaching kids is oppression.

Rajesh pls go

Credit score is largely irrelevant to one's life.

>everyone
Two posts is "everyone"? Fucking retarded dude. The second post didn't even respond to my message. He just quoted "what if".... Wtf?
>for saying teaching kids is oppression
That's not what I said, but people don't read nowadays. What I said was that you support China's tranny-free society, but it can easily turn on you. Totalitarian systems are cool when they promote the things you value, but they can easily turn on you and fuck you in the ass. Sure, we might have trannies and degenerates. But we are free to oppose them, and speak our minds. If China decides to push trannies, there is nothing you can do about it. Your original post was this:
>Would unironically rather live in such a society than having to listen to smug tranny apologist redditors[...]
So, you like China now, cause there are no degenerates. But China can easily start supporting degenerate ideas, and then you won't like it so much. The difference is that you won't be able to oppose that it if actually happens.

Attached: 1557411400177.gif (245x245, 968K)

There's nothing preventing you from opposing things in totalitarian society dummy

man that system sounds like a utopian dream for the modern left.

Cheating in online games is actually based, it breaks the escapism.

>But we are free to oppose them, and speak our minds
not on youtube anymore. facebook and twitter has been touchy. we need a corporate bill of rights that corporations have to obey by.

Most of them weren't banned, just demonitized.

CHEATING IN ONLINE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>based
begone, bootlicker

There is capital punishment, which is morally and practically different from ostracism.
Same answer, look above. Ostracism is different than capital punishment. Look, I don't like Google or Facebook or Twatter. But I recognize the fact that these institutions perform a different kind of censorship. A private organization has the right to censor you, and that's moral IMO. It's apple and oranges the way I see it.

Capital punishment is rarely if ever used in any industrialized nation

>Look, I don't like Google or Facebook or Twatter.
funny seeing marxist all of a sudden have a hard on for corporate rights. when the gulag comes for you, don't cry. you deserve it.

I meant to say state punishment, meaning punishment carried out by the state based on state laws. China having a credit system to reward compliant citizens and punish deviants is exactly that; it's state punishment, and it's different from ostracism carried out by private institutions of individuals.

so its ok for private entities to oppress the population? please, do humanity a favor, and kill yourself.

This picture makes me not want to live on this planet anymore.

India has rather a lot of different, more fundamental problems. Like basic sanitation.

I'm not going to argue that it is OK, but I am going to argue that it is different from when the state prosecutes, censors and punishes citizens.
Suppose that I have a website dedicated to chatting. Now, if I want to ban a user that tells people to kill themselves, I should have the right to do that, because it's my god damn website. That's censorship, but it's different from state censorship. You seem unable to understand this, plus you behave like a retarded, angry monkey, so go suck a dick.

while this is true it doesn't change the fact that they run a surveillance state. a surveillance state run by the chinese, while mismanaged and likely ineffectual, is still a surveillance state

Attached: cameras.jpg (796x597, 49K)

Depends on where you live. In tight rental markets, you can't get an apartment (legally) without a credit score over 750.

Imagine what they do to real criminals.

>everybody is at 1300

what now faggits

True, but stories on the level of "Saddam bought all the PS2s for a supercomputer" don't really help with people's analysis.

Attached: 837f7b3a18212a7099c1668b041072ad.jpg (340x255, 13K)

Based China

see this is how i know you're full of shit because you are unable to differentiate between a monopoly, a collection of medium, large, and monoply corporations working together to dominate, and a small business minding its own damn business. since you called me a retarded, angry monkey i can only assume you are a nigger shitstain yourself with an iq less than 10. so let me try to explain it to such a subhuman piece of garbage as yourself. when a company rises up high enough on the food chain to actually effect society on a serious level, you know, like a monopoly, not a shitstain christian retard owning a small cup cake business in the middle of nowhere dumbfuckistan america, that company is no longer being a minor inconvenience on a few people who have a plethora of other options to go. like, that shitstain cupcake maker who is one out of a 100 in a 150 mile radius. while that monopoly dominates the field and controls that entire field globally. like youtube, facebook, and twitter. and worse, you have payment processing monopolies like paypal, visa, mastercard, and discover all working together to oppress people. followed by google and apple who own the vast majoirty of the mobile phone market working together. that transcends from being a small business owner making cupcakes to something that's equally as powerful as a government. especially when they can "donate" and lobby on a serious level with governments to get their way. essentially owning the government themselves.

so please, like i said, do humanity a genuine favor, the best thing you probably will ever do with your sorry sack of life, and kill yourself.

oh and if you're little shitstain brain the size of a walnut wants to respond back:
>hurr durr dur dur create your own!
is just more evidence of enough that you have an iq less than 10 because:
>failure to figure out monopolies working together to dominate the field to prevent competitors. hence the name, monopolies
followed by:
>see gab and the pain they have gone through to actually try to be a competitor.

so please, again, i restate, kill yourself. preferably by gagging to death on a ball gag while being brutality raped by three niggers you love so much you subhuman garbage.

absolutely seething

Attached: 4L_tit1ZoaS.jpg (200x200, 6K)

but this already happens retard.
id rather live in a system where the government just directly gives me bad boy stamps for subverting their will than one where a network of journalists ruins my future prospects because i didnt proselytize trans rights while eating a big mac

>when a company rises up high enough on the food chain to actually effect society on a serious level, you know, like a monopoly[..]
That's what's wrong with you people. Who decided when a company "rises up enough"? What does "enough" mean? Free speech and private property don't compromise, and they can't be limited. A large business has the same right to free speech and self-management as a small business.

But here is the kicker. None of all this matters. You know why? Because you changed the subject, dummy! All I said is that state punishment is not the same as private censorship. You try so hard to argue that Facebook banning your ass is the same as China restricting your freedoms, but it is just not the same.
>especially when they can "donate" and lobby on a serious level with governments to get their way
Lobbying is not "buying the government", stupid. Do you even know how the American political system works? Lobbying is similar to advertising. The voting is done by the people. Look at what happened in the previous elections. Trump spent 500 million less than Hillary, but he still got elected. So lobbying doesn't buy elections, you dumb fuck :P
Anyway, if you think Facebook and Twatter are limiting you, then you deserve to be limited. There are literally tens of alternatives and Open Source platforms out there. People are starting to use them. There are alternatives to all corporate media. If you don't like 'em, don't use them.

Then that's your problem. Have fun living under a commie boot, retard.

cctv and facial recognition errywhere mang

just build your own social media site bro haha just develop your own payment processor and your own bank just create your own sovereign country hehe

>implying communists have a monopoly on totalitarian governments

Oh my fucking god, you are painfully stupid. There are already tens of alternatives. Diaspora, Mastodon, Gab, and so many more. You are just stupid, and don't know how to use the internet. What a schmuck.
Yes, in this case they do. Give me one example of a non-communist, totalitarian government that exists today.

By the way, that's not even the issue. You said you'd rather live in a place like China that oppresses you with a credit system, and not in a place like America where Facebook bans you. That's simply dumb. Also, did you guys stop to consider that maybe censorship is not good in any form? It's not one of the other. We don't have to choose between China and Facebook. baka

Attached: 1557414916112.jpg (167x184, 10K)

you're either actually just stupid or pretending to be ignorant of the current state of tech censorship/collusion between payment processors etc.. because its working in your favor

HOLY FREAKING BASED

censorship is perfectly fine to use against the kinds of people pushing for the extreme degeneracy we have today with transgenderism and the like
expecting a very smart lolbertard reply to this

But there are so many reasons as to why someone can't visit their parents and/or grandparents regularly...

So you are not gonna give me an example of a non-communist, totalitarian government that exists today? What a shame :(
If you want to censor people that promote degeneracy, you are free to do so at your own platforms, and at your own property. Other than that, you can't do shit. That's just the way things work, 'cause we don't all agree with you. You think you know better and you wish to patronize the world, but guess what; you are not the only one. Lots of people want to "fix" the world, and they end up fucking it up. That't why free speech is important; it keeps us safe from people like you. Don't get me wrong, I despise degeneracy. I'm just not self-righteous enough to claim that we need to censor the world based on my personal beliefs.

you're talking to at least 2 anons right now

I was talking to two, but I ignore the second one ( this one ). I don't really care though, I just respond to people.

Attached: Screenshot_20190601-183307_Instagram.jpg (1080x780, 325K)

Probably China itself making it up to psychologically condition Chinese into being productive.
Chinese are easy to manipulate this way.

The west has always, up until recently, had issues with doing this. Only in our current society, a society sedated on drugs and indulged in ideological shilling (political correctness), is this now an issue here too.

>india is free
is that what you tell the slaves in your house or the ones shoveling your shit out of the rivers?

someone post the american version

Use google translate

>China is too big for democracy
That's literally a CPC talking point. China isn't too big for democracy, it's too big for any centralized rule.

who.int/features/qa/gaming-disorder/en/

Time to quit gatcha games.

Are you mentally retarded or just a fucking idiot?

He's OP, so he's also a faggot.