Android Q Beta 4 Thread

What the fuck is this IOS faggory shit Google? Who approved of this shit? Why the actual fuck does my lockscreen have a tumor?

The lock icon was way better on the bottom as it balanced the element out.. Now everything is located up top and nothing towards the bottom ... Great job Google....

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-150944.png (1080x2220, 2.54M)

Not to mention that this gay recents screen is still being forced down my throat..

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-151321.png (1080x2220, 1.34M)

I seriously want to know what gay faggot google hired to do their redesign. They're becoming more and more like apple because they think that's what people want...

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (588x823, 39K)

>googLEL
>appLEL
coincidence????
anyway google is just fucking atrocious at any form of design, to this day I still do not know how the google pixlel 3 got approved

we live in a world in which samsung has the best phone software, can't believe this shit

>atrocious at any form of design
it wasn't always like this, Google used to be good at design. Until they fired Jeff for being a homophobe

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2000x1147, 258K)

It is. From a software perspective.

I'm still on Android M

It's moot.
I know he joined Google just to fuck with Jow Forums

I seriously hope huawei makes their own android and fucks google over

Google Android is dead. Get a oneplus. OxygenOS is close to pure you can get these days. Reminds me of pure nexus rom.

>Samshit
Kys normie

Is the back gesture still fucky with hamburger menus? That was my biggest gripe in preview 3.

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-134735.png (720x1280, 74K)

thankfully now they give you the option of using the old 3 style nav system... A step in the right direction?

>galaxy nexus
hats off, comrade

what is this tumor in my settings app?

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-173421.png (996x2048, 256K)

Lose weight

"stock" android is shit yet again. Samsung won't take on this shit or will give you the chance to change it.

Meanwhile, I’m enjoying my comfy Samsung One UI

Attached: 1539655162154.png (334x346, 127K)

Yet I remember how much Jow Forums shit on Material Design back when it was first released.

Material is still objectively awful, it's just better than this

>eset mobile security
Of course you'd be the type of guy to use android Q if you use shit like that. Anyways it doesn't matter what google does anymore, because they are always changing something about the ui interface.

hey man eset is the only non-bullshit Android antivirus, it actually works.

You don't need a motherfucking antivirus on a modernfucking smartphone. Use common sense!

What am I looking at?