YEP THEY JUST DON'T MAKE EM LIKE THEY USED TO. I'LL TAKE AMERICAN OVER FOREIGN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

YEP THEY JUST DON'T MAKE EM LIKE THEY USED TO. I'LL TAKE AMERICAN OVER FOREIGN ANY DAY OF THE WEEK

-RICK

Sent from galaxy note 8
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marines
1989-2003
COLT FOR LIFE, AK'S SUCK
COLT ANACONDA
CHEVY BOY FOR LIFE
96 CAMARO SS
70 CHEVELLE SS
2017 SILVERADO MIDNIGHT PACKAGE "THE UAV"
BLUE LIVES MATTER
ALL ARABS ARE TERRORISTS:FACT
TRUMP 2020
Got a complaint? Register it by KISSING MY ASS!!

Attached: 300px-Ibm_px_xt_color.jpg (300x225, 18K)

The sad thing is that computer hardware really isn't made like it's used to.

Based boomer

epic win?

+1

In retrospect, it's kind of ridiculous how much time and money was spent developing keyswitch technology. It's as if IBM meaningfully used buckling spring design on anything other than PC keyboards (yes, I know about the typewriters and POS keyboards). It's as if they were trying to run away from rubber domes, which were around since the early 70's, I think. Can't imagine something like that happening today.

The National Weather Service still uses AT's because they have mostly discrete components on the board and can be easily repaired.

blessed post

RICK IT SURE HAS BEEN AWHILE YOU SHOULD COME ON DOWN
MAYBE THE OL BALL AND CHAIN WILL LET ME FINALLY FIRE UP THE GRILL AND WE CAN HAVE A BBQ
REMEMBER HOW WE USED TO CUT UP GOLF BALLS FOR FUN? GOOD TIMES
- JERRY
--------------------------------------------------------------
Milton Police Department
1986-2004
I AM THE SHEEPDOG
COME AND TAKE IT
Trump 2020
Lock Her Up

>Sent from galaxy note 8
South koreans are American property

PERSONALLY I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF TRUMP BANS THOSE SILENCERS. MY HEARING WENT OUT IN 1994 ANYWAY WHEN I WAS WORKING ON THE JOB SITE WITH A JACKHAMMER. THESE WHINY MILLENNIALS JUST NEED TO SUCK IT UP AND WEAR SOME DAMN EAR PROTECTION. WHICH SHOULDN'T BE A BIG DEAL BECAUSE I SEE THEM ALL THE TIME WALKING AROUND WITH THOSE IPODS IN THEIR EARS. -DUNCAN1951
REAL MEN DON'T NEED BUMP STOCKS
REAL MEN DON'T NEED SILENCERS
GET R DONE
MOTION LOTION

BBS culture was comfy as fuck.

Attached: Dg8eAYfW4AAmvuJ-1-e1535881702698-660x330.jpg (660x330, 39K)

Very based

HEY RICK,IT'S BOB HERE,,,PEEPIN THAT OLD BEAUT BRINGS BACK MEMORIES,STILL REMEMBER THE DAY WHEN WE FIRST GOT TO GRIPS WITH LOTUS 123 IN THE BIZ,,,,,STILL NOTHIN LIKE A GOOD OL PAPER LEDGER I SAY!! HOW'S THE OLD STANG KEEPIN UP,,,,,,,MINE'S GOOD,HAD TO CHANGE THE CARBURETTOR THE OTHER DAY BUT SHE'S STILL ROARIN,,,DON'T KNOW IF I CAN STILL PICK UP BROADS ON THE INTERSTATE WITH IT LIKE OUR SPRING BREAKS THO LOL!! BALL AND CHAIN SAYS HI,,,SEND OUR LOVE TO BARBARA

------------------------------------------------------------
Bob "Big 'Un" Smith
Woodbury School of Accounting '71
[email protected]

Nobody needs any of em bumpsmocks and stuckpressors. How is that supposed to help ya defend yourself? Just get yourself a good ole fashioned double barrel and a God's own 1911, because that's all ya need.
-Andrew

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Ace using Tapatalk
==================================
US ARMY FOOD COURT 1986-1987
LAST ONES IN, FIRST ONES OUT
TRUMP 2020
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS
IF IT AINT A .45 IT AINT WORTH IT
My car: 1968 Pontiac GTO
PROUD FATHER OF 2 SONS
GOD BLESS THE USA
I STAND WITH ISRAEL

HEY GOYS I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO ADD PICTURES ON HERE! NOW YOU CAN SEE HOW I SHINED UP MY NEW ISRAELI PISTOL, ISN'T IT GREAT THAT WE CAN SUPPORT ISRAEL AND GET GREAT ALL STEEL GUNS AT THE SAME TIME!?

--------------------------------------------------------------
-TERRORIST TERRORIZE TAYLOR
U.S. TREASURY GUARD 1979-1995
"GUARD THE GOLD AND PICK UP THE BRASS WHEN YOU'RE DONE!"
1911a1 (genuine gov. issue)
COLT Sp1
Remington 870 POLICE MAGNUM(I got friends in the force to help me get this one)
*NEW* Jericho 941 F

Attached: 1559801969943.jpg (538x538, 54K)

this thread is making me lmao lol

Thank NAFTA and letting China into the WTO. Chinesium garbage disintegrates on contact with white man's skin oil.

GODDAMN MILLENNIAL WEAKNESS RIGHT THERE I TELL YOU WHAT THAT'S THE KIND OF LIMP WRISTED FAGGOT SHIT WRONG WITY THIS NEW GENERATION SO WEAK THEY CAN'T HANDLE GODS GIFT TO THE WORLD THE 1911 GRANTED TO US BY HIS VOICE IN OUR WORLD JOHN MOSES BROWNING. PROBABLY ALSO NEEDED HEARING PROTECTION.

Attached: UOq1DwX8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Did you know that the US just gives Israel $8 billion a year for “defense purposes” while we get nothing in return? Sure makes you wonder who runs who here

Maeby because the finally have an another allie in the middle east? Idk

google hwo to make casrol
how to make caserol
hwo to make caserole

92G E-3 300th Sustainment Brigade '81-85

B.S. in Smart Ass at the School of Hard Knocks

Exodus 2:11-12

Taliban Hunting Club Proud Supporter

Get real...

Unicomp's Model M's are pretty good though.

HELLO FELLOW MAGAPEDES
WOULD YOU KNOW WHERE CAN I FIND RECIPES FOR CAJUN CHICKEN? THE DONALD SUBREDDIT SUGGESTED THIS SITE.
I WILL CHECK BACK THIS ADDRESS FOR REPLIES. I NEED TO KNOW BY SUNDAY BECAUSE I AM HAVING THE FAMILY OVER FOR A GOOD OL COOKOUT BEFORE MY GRANDSON SHIPS TO AFGHANISTAN.
THANK YOU.

-JANICE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PROUD PATRIOT MOM
WIFE TO A US MARINE
GRANDMOTHER TO A NATIONAL GUARDSMAN
THREE GENERATIONS SERVING AMERICA
THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

Attached: DMcKGlpUQAAajfa.jpg (995x1200, 186K)

Thank you for your service mam

This isn't new or unexpected, but still made me exhale sharply from my nose.

PAUL HERE TO WISH YA'LL A HAPPY LAWN MOWING SEASON AND REMEMBER IF IT AIN'T GOT A FLATHEAD BRIGGS IT AIN'T SHIT COMMIE CHINK HONDAS WITH THEIR FLIMSY OHV MOTORS CAN KISS MY TORO ASS

-----------------------------------------------
MOPAR OR NO CAR
1968 PLYMOUTH SATELLITE
1981 DODGE RAM
2002 CHRYSLER 300
IF AIN'T VALVOLINE IT AIN'T A REAL MAN'S OIL

Gonna bump the funniest thread on Jow Forums

This.
Clinton fucked over the west and build up Shenzen into what it is today.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I KEEP GETTING THIS NOTIFICATION ON MY COMPUTER MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE IT IN FOR REPAIR LINDA LEFT ME AND TOOK THE KIDS BUT MARRIAGE IS HELL NEVER GET MARRIED

new favorite verse thank you grandpa