Jow Forums bros I got bored with Arch and i3, it works too perfectly, I got too much time for productive things

Jow Forums bros I got bored with Arch and i3, it works too perfectly, I got too much time for productive things.
Give me alternatives that will waste more of my time.

Attached: arch.png (2000x1499, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

9front.org/iso/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arch Linux

>it works too perfectly
>systemd

pick one

gentoo, but at the end of the path it won't break so you just reinstall on everything

Try Debian to see how slow apt is.

I'm in the same boat. I've been thinking about doing a reinstall, but this time not installing the base package group (which is 1.3GB) and only installing packages that I need from base. Also debating whether to compile my own kernel.

crux

le systemd is bad meme

seems dead

Yea really hate systemd. Always hard to figure out whats going on with my daemons, there are log files all over the place. Also it makes no attempt to recover them when they crash, and starts them all in series just to slow the fuck out of my machi..... wait a sec.....

init scriptkiddies are faggots, all hail God Emperor Troll Poettering

patching dwm on openbsd of course

you need to cut off your dick and go full tranny before you can stoop to that level of autism.

tryed dwm, don't like dynamic tiling, maybe it takes time to get used too

Linux From Scratch
Writing your own kernel and OS

install gentoo, at the end it doesn't break like arch so just reinstall it again and again
this
systemctl start dab.service

Honesty dwm was way easier for me compared to i3. Got used to it very quickly.

exactly this
I've never been so productive on a machine. Meme arch i3 all you want, it's just too fucking good. I tried the supposedly chad dwm and it doesn't even come close to how good this combo is.

i want more productiveness though. I am addicted now. Need to constantly improve.

I think dynamic window managers have potential to slightly improve your workflow. But I have not been sold on one yet

xmonad

Linux from scratch sounds like what you're looking for.

9front.org/iso/