Do those who buy AMD have a job?

I always see the same thing. Those who buy AMD are NEETs.
Those that work buy Intel.

The same with GPUs.
NEETs buy RX 570s

Normal people buy Geforces.

If you don't have money to buy Intel + Nvidia.
You probably don't also have money to buy legit games. And you are probably a NEET.

Attached: 1200px-Intel-logo.svg.png (1200x795, 43K)

Attached: 1501250462016.png (600x600, 32K)

this has been my assessment as well.

>NEET
>NEET
>games
>NEET
Yeah, that's the kinda quality post that Jow Forumsaylords is known for.

AMD owns 90% of the current datacenter market. Google and Amazon are buying up every Threadripper they can lay their hands on.

This thread is pure cope. Nobody wants your backdoored CPUs which get slower with every passing month because of 'mitigations.'

consider suicide

lol as if there aren't 10x as many posts shilling AMD on Jow Forums nowadays
think about it, AMD shilling is everywhere on the internet now and it's actually way more sus since the company is like 1/10th the size of intel
it's either a very strange cult movement of tech company cheerleaders or a monumental astroturfing campaign

Attached: really makes you think.png (926x609, 47K)

its almost like wage cucks really are just brainless worker drones. meanwhile neets have to carefully research what to spent their money on (thus using their brain in the process)

If the NEET spent all his time and energy on any type of work. I bet he would end up with more money.

>AMD owns 90% of the current datacenter market
Pants on head retardation.
AMD held 3.2% of the server market at the end of 2018 per Mercury Research.
AMD projected to hold 10% at the end of 2019.
AMD will continue to be a minor player for the foreseeable future.

Attached: 15494702153dagfaohj5_1_1_l.png (935x76, 16K)

I am a NEET with an i3-6100 and a 1050ti

New sales, not total installations, dipshit.

Intel BTFO'd

Attached: ice-lake-performance2-2.png (1600x1154, 3.64M)

I have an AMD CPU and Nvidia GPU. What am I?

My buddy and my brother both use AMD and are much better off financially than me who uses shitel. It's almost as if people who are good with money are good with it in all aspects of their life....

same

That's because you're poor.

>"Owning a market" doesn't refer to marketshare
Bizarre.
But you're still wrong, so there's that.

It takes years to actually gain a huge foothold in the server market, some data-centers will go 4 years or longer on the same hardware.
If AMD is to capture more market share they have to keep the pressure on intel for at-least 2-3 product cycles before they even come close to 50%

> job
nothing to do with it. AMDrones are just easily bought by muh gamerz marketing nonsense.

> i3
you wot m8. fuck that is old. upgrade, pleb.
very poor

I used AMD for 2 or 3 machines before buying intel once bulldozer came around, i much prefer them over intel due to price/performance and overall i believe in voting with your wallet. i find AMD a far better philosophically to support that intel since they screwed everyone for the past 8+ years.
This also goes for graphics cards too, Novidya likes to shoehorn features NOBODY asked for into graphics cards and then charge more for it! Has everyone forgotten that physx ran better on ATI cards until they intentionally gimped it, on a feature that was lackluster at best as well!
They are doing the exact same shit with RTX, nobody gives a fuck about raytracing and who the fuck wants to pay $500 for a mid range gpu?

I have a 9-5 job as a professional programmer. I am not a NEET. Just built my new Ryzen system.

I own both desu, I had an i3 8100 1050ti build I gave to my roommate.

I use a Ryzen 2700x and 1660ti now.

Most of the people posting Wojak shit and acting like niggers are from /v/, the vast majority of which are from shitholes in South America.

Now, because AMD is a budget brand, there tends to be a lot more brand loyal/ v/edditors, because AMD is more affordable to 3rd world subhumans.

>big company is bigger than smaller company lole maeks me thonk

But AMD+NoVideo is best combination if you don't do only gaymen

Only a retard buys overpriced items

I am currently using first gen Ryzen and I will be buying Zentoo when it comes. I have a job. I also use Vega 64 GPU. Do you have a job? Probably not if creating threads doesn't count.

Thats ok, I dont own a datacenter

>those that buy a superior product for less money have a job?

obviously they have

>those that buy the best 1080p card have a job?

obviously they have

>intel fans are the best
staying on your mothers basement and cleaning the house in exchange for a bed doesnt consitute a job intelaviv

I own amd and work for an intel company

Ah, a paradox.

Intel is nigger trash AMD blows them out of the water in ever area

Intel is run by zionist jews

Fuck Intel

Attached: Capture.png (645x677, 584K)

not him but the point is the number of people in each subrebbit

No, because people who work for their money don't like wasting it on more expensive products that offer no significant benefits. I don't give a fuck if AYYYMD's chip takes an extra second to do something. I'll pocket that money and spend it else, were it will be better utilized.
When you're living in Mom's basement and she's paying for your chicken tendies, you spend all your saved up allowance on an intel chip.

I like having open GPU drivers and CPUs that aren't like swiss cheese security-wise

>pajeet cope

Does revenue show number of users?

Intelligent

not falling for this mr. sphynx

poor people can't afford a pc.
at most they have a $50 mediatek phone.

AMD fanboys are just very vocal shitposters.

Obviously though, anyone who participates in any fan rivalries is a brain damaged retard who belongs on /v/.

If they are paid to do something, then they have a job.

You just confirmed that those who buy Intel have a job.

>Job
OP just touched on a subject that most on Jow Forums avoid talking about.

Hey then what about datamin- I mean job threads where half of user got a comfy job and decent pay?
Actually most probably own sub $200 Xiaomi phones and core2duo PC.

0.001 rupees per shitpost, good work ravij