“You and me, and most people watching WWDC, and most normal people just think of a monitor and a stand together...

>“You and me, and most people watching WWDC, and most normal people just think of a monitor and a stand together. So what [Apple] should have said was this is a $US6,000 monitor, but if you want to buy it without the stand it’s $US1,000 off – $US5,000.”

See, Apple is actually giving you a discount, why do you hate your corporate overlords Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot(39).png (850x288, 27K)

I think most people would put two and two together, even if they spun it like that.

>retards doing damage control on a billion dollar corporation
what drives a person to do such a thing?

>Stop kvetching, buy the display stand!
Pathetic paid 'article'. The author will need to learn to code soon.

1 0 0 0 f o r a s t a n d

shekels. lots and lots of filthy shekels

Attached: joo.jpg (469x600, 194K)

Gods jews are repulsive.

What is a soiboi bugman? A miserable little pile of apple products.

Attached: 1559598872192.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

they shouldn't have said anything about the stand at all. I can promise you the only lesson they learned is that they shouldn't have said anything. a marketing team is getting railed by some executives right now.

But then the $6,000 monitor wouldn't be competitive with the other professional monitors anymore, so they had to hide the price in the stand and tell people it's only $5,000!

Is that a motherfucking JoJo reference

$1000 is ok price for stand, since it seems like they machined thing from aluminum block with dimensions like 40x50x40 cm.

it's persona you fucking retard

Fucking paid shills.

>...since it seems like they machined thing from aluminum block with dimensions like 40x50x40 cm.

...no one will do this this way.

Attached: 1555370894063.jpg (627x720, 229K)

it's just an user trying to rile up low IQ retards such as yourselfs

Attached: rly.png (78x99, 23K)

And it would still be way cheaper.

Nah, we normalfaggot central now.

It's loss you idiots

It is literally $5000 for the glossy finish, and $6000 for the matte finish.
They mention that neither includes the stand nor mount.
Apple is outright ripping people off.
Why the unironic fuck are these autists allowing this?

iTODDLERS BTFO?

>stand sold separate
MODULARITY

He's right, also they should not have mentioned the stand at all.
If they only focussed on the display and silently put the stand up for sale on their website, it wouldn't have been such a big thing.

Have at you, fag

Macbook is done like that..

Mankind ill needs a fag such as yourself

No, because Mactoddlers can now brag about being rich enough to buy a 1k stand. They wanted people to talk about the stand and they got that by marking the price of the stand separately

The cult built around Apple with the belief it is the greatest company ever, infallible and Superior to all others.

This is mental illness

i think you underestimate how retarded people are.