Why does everyone have these on their iPhones? The fuck does it do?

Why does everyone have these on their iPhones? The fuck does it do?

Attached: 4L_oaFEGnOk.jpg (750x750, 27K)

Normie buttplugs.

It's basically a lowkey kinder esque hookup code.
Take a whiff next time they put it down for a second with their backs turned.

I got one as a freebie and used it for a week just to see what was up. Turns out it was completely useless and just fucked up my wireless charging so I threw it away.

It lets you actually have some sort of grip on the phone since all manufacturers are hellbent on making their phones the size of a small planet.

Help you hold your phone for long periods of time more easily.

it's easier to hold on to that thing than the sides of the phone when watching videos in landscape mode

Gives more grip because every modern phone has smooth edges, side buttons and no bezel which give people nothing to hold on.

It's so you can grip it with your neck.

Let's you transform your phone into a fidget spinner

This. You know companies surpassed a limit when people feel the need to use a piece of hardware just to fucking hold the phone

It's a same-sex magnet

It's normie shit. Ignore it.

So you can use your phone as a trowel. Useful when spreading fresh concrete or frosting cakes.

I got one because my phone is so big

What in the name of fuck is that?

PopSocket

SockPopit

It's for woman and handlets who can't hold a phone properly.

makes it so you dont drop it cause phones are so fuckhuge now that you cant hold them

It works by helping you secure your phone in your hand without dropping it, which is nice for especially big phones, it also works as a stand to prop your phone up when watching shit on it

$1000 stand, sold separately

Soccer Bopper

Retarded evolution of design requires retarded 3rd party solutions.

see
i have a 6s and i still think it's too large (4/4s was perfect). i think i have small hands/short fingers for a guy, but probably average sized for a woman or just a bit larger than average.

it's really surprising to me that so many people (especially women) prefer not being able to easily handle their phones with one hand without a dumb attachment like this.

because phone manufacturers are fucking retarded but consumers are even more retarded and keep buying retarded shit

Attached: cx.jpg (157x175, 15K)

Holy shit Jow Forumss retarded

You prop it up so your phone stays tilted when you put it on a table. Holding it easier is secondary.

>kinder
What's this, Tinder for kids?

Sure, a small laptop is much easier to lug around, but once you start trying to use it, a big laptop is so much nicer to actually use.

Big phones are for people who use their phones for a whole lot of stuff. Power users. Small phones are for people who don't use their phones as much. Big phones also have bigger batteries and much longer SoT.

>PopSocket

is that what they are really called though? or is it the case of facial tissues where people just refer to them as "kleenex".

>be handlet
>run out and buy latest phablet
>"omg why are hey making phones too big for my small hands to grip"

Can confirm.

For normies they might not be useful but I know someone that had most of their hand cut off in an accident and only has 1.5 fingers remaining on it.
They've got a ring shaped on on the back of the phone and it's perfect to be able to hold the phone with a hand that usually cant. Leaving the other, good, hand free for normal use.

The size is one thing, but the problem is phone makers are actively tyring to make shit harder to hold by design.
Companies trying to compete over who makes the slimmest phone possible, slimmer phone = less contact surface, more chance for slipping.
The bezels have to be as thin as possible, so you have to avvoid gripping close to the edge if you don't want the touch screen to activate.
Nobody likes buttons on top so all of them are moved to the sides of the phone, making it even harder to hold.
All of this combined forces you to carefully hold the phone in a very specific way to use it properly if you don't want it to slip or activate random shit, the nub or ring thing in the back tries to fix this problem but in the end makes it look more retarded.

4S was literally a fucking baby sized phone
t. used one for four years, average guy hands

Have you considered that if billions of these phones are selling, maybe you're abnormally bad at holding things?

Considering how often people drop their phone, I stand corrected.

Or maybe they're selling billions because they break so often from drops.

the opposite you stupid failed normalfag

And yet you probably paid $1000 for a monitor stand

Nintendo Switch?

hey fuck you man I had one for just as long and was actually quite sad applel kept releasing slower and more bloated versions of iOS until they eventually fucking killed it. It was honestly the most convienent phone I've used since the flip phone I had before it, and every smartphone since has always felt weirdly massive.

Attached: 1444045576226.png (382x346, 196K)

ProEvolutionSoccer

You know, I rarely think about how hard it is to use completely normal things for people with disabilities but this actually makes sense.

Except phones are nowhere near big enough to justify that right now unless you're a malnourished rural chink with tiny under-developed hands.

Another one of the most amusing things normies did the last few years. Cumpanies made phones thinner, always making the battery too small. I came along, put up a bigger battery that made the phone double as thick as originally. And the tech illiterate normies, what did they do? They tried to imitate. Somehow they forgot the part about the battery... My phones are double the thickness for a technical reason.

it's for making a quick buck by wasting resources. generally speaking, you make more money the more you pollute

Attached: effspot.jpg (1200x2555, 173K)

I have a Note 9 and the phone is massive. Slippery glass, big, hell to try and hold for an extended period. I use the one in pic related and it helps a lot, also doubles as a kickstand. Nothing wrong with them. Retarded to get angry about them.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>complaining that apple supported a phone for 4 years
>not downgrading it
>didn't buy a 5S or SE
never gonna make it

It just works

Attached: _1.png (1920x559, 180K)

I use my phone constantly and even a shitty 5 inch android I found in a thrift store is nearly unusable after years of the applel 5 and SE

honestly i thought it was a mount for using it in your car, if its just to hold a phone then thats dumb, get a good case.

> I have a Note 9 and the phone is massive.
Try not having it if you don't like it.

Why not get a rubberized case? Bonus: case protects the phone from scratches and damage

same here but with the Z5 compact
fuck i love this phone and with lineageos it's fast as fuck

A knob is more secure and it’s harder for someone to snatch your phone

Because phone is still not floating in front of us. Iphone 13 will do it. But will cost $75,000 for the entry-level 16 MB storage.

only women and women(men) with small hands use these. If you're a man and your hands are small consider wearing pink thigh highs and posting pictures

mfw I never threw away my first smartphones and now I use a 4.5 inch one to read in bed; comfy as fuck instead of planetary-sized shit killing my eyes with 12,000,000 of nits.

It is a grip knob so you don't drop your slippery delicate overly expensive electronic botnet device.

>You prop it up so your phone stays tilted when you put it on a table.
...for what purpose?

watching videos at work

ProBassFishing

a weird looking cabinet handle

phone buttplug attachment
you attach it to the phone and then insert the plug part into your gf's anus
so when your having sex in doggy, you can easily go on the internet at the same time

Socketpop. By normies. For normies.

I have 3 iPhones but I have no idea wtf that is

This
Jow Forums really is retarded

The few times I've seen these, it was women. So yeah, handlets. But it does have an advantage over rubberized cases, namely that it only needs to be ONE SIZE. Just try to find a case when you don't have one of the 10 standard normiephones. Chinks prefer to make a billion of the same thing instead of making dozens of different things that have to fit exactly.

chinese make invention and make it people domain
westerns invent someting they can patent and try sell it

So that pic related doesn't happen.

Attached: iphonehazard.png (500x500, 41K)

Attached: strap.jpg (380x380, 16K)

It's the stupid fucking flat design that every phone thinks it needs to have where you have to cradle the phone with your pinky. The 3GS didn't have this problem. The iPhone 4 was a mistake that took the entire industry away from something that you can hold comfortably in your hand towards flat slabs with slightly rounded edges. Increasing screen size past 4" just compounded the issue.

Attached: iPhone-3GS-SlashGear-02-r3media-680x420.jpg (680x420, 21K)

have you tried not letting go of your phone?

SockPuppet

>implying that I have one of those plugs
This is the only logical reason I could think of for that "invention" to exist.

>am handlet
>switched from iPhone 6 to SE
>it's fantastic and have no issues reaching all parts of the screen one handed
Any non-Apple phones with a similar size/experience for handlets?

this.

>drop your phone
>it breaks
normalfags actually do this

How big is your phone? I have a pocomeme and don't have to use the pinky shit. You can just hold the phone with your fingers and use your thumb to press anywhere on the screen.

allows you to use a big phone comfortably with one hand WITHOUT using gay finger-tricks

apparently a bunch of people here have the motor control skills of a retarded gorilla or have tiny baby hands.

NPC identification. Anyone with one of these, you can be sure, is a complete write-off of a human being

i feel the same way about tattoos

I use this shit on my ereader it's a godsend.

>Take a whiff next time they put it down for a second with their backs turned.

This is why I come here.

Attached: Alex Jones Satisfied.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

Holy shit this company is pozzed as fuck.

Attached: file.png (1856x579, 1.44M)

I do this too, wasted 70USD on 3 separate screen replacements the last year. I think it's just too cheap so my subconsciousness doesn't give a fuck.

Lmao just get bigger hands bruh

PoopBucket

>have big hands
>still don't want to carry tv around
>hardly any compact phones with decent specs available

Looks bloat af
t. pocket autist

Retracted = Hey
Extended = Heyy

;)

Attached: surprise.jpg (800x800, 46K)

It's an NPC identifier that broadcasts to everyone that you're so susceptible to marketing that you'll spend $900 on a product that doesn't even fit you.

Because phones are stupid huge these days.

t. iPhone SE demigod

Checked

SE master race reporting in

SuckFuck. By Dr. Sneed.

sony was supposed to release a 65mm phone but knowing the chink niggers at sony theyre going to take away the headcrone jack and give it a 1800mah battery or some gay shit like that.

its good if u have a big phone

checked

Attached: 1554109735859.jpg (533x736, 79K)