Putting liquids anywhere your computer, let alone inside of it

>putting liquids anywhere your computer, let alone inside of it

Attached: pMn7eS9[1].gif (400x225, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allied-control.com/the-basics-of-immersion-cooling/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

allied-control.com/the-basics-of-immersion-cooling/

>putting a disk spinning at 7200 revolutions per minute anywhere near your computer, let alone inside of it

Attached: 1528483906753.jpg (600x600, 38K)

I have a waterproof mobo

wait what?

It's covered in Supreme stickers.

> he puts 110v/220v mains electricity anywhere near their computer, let alone inside of it

To be fair this kind of pedantry is only necessary on intel processors. With AMD processors you can just use the stock cooler and let XFR do its thing and if you're really convinced you need 5-10% faster performance you can get a quiet noctua cooler and use IC diamond TIM instead of the stock stuff.

Attached: PCxRwPu.jpg (1327x1222, 331K)

you'll never be as sexy as this though

Attached: triguts.jpg (3000x1000, 784K)

Been using custom loops for 9 years.
I've never had a single leak.
Even if it did, non conductive fluid is your friend.

The human body is ~70% water, get fucked

AsRock OC Formulas are waterproof

You're 70% water and 30% gay

Lucky I lined the inside of my case with kevlar

>rotary fittings
Guaranteed leak

Just use straight distilled water, it won't damage any hardware if it leaks.

I'm pretty sure this poster is a liar and is purposefully trying to get you to do something that actually will damage your hardware.

That's 120 revolutions per second

If you're not a sissy that's easy as shit to stop with your hand

Doesn't distilled water still carry ions?

He's technically not lying about distilled water being non-conductive. Of course as soon as the distilled water starts to leak it'll become dirty and pick up ions thereby gaining conductivity and shorting your motherboard.

CPUs dont benefit that much from water over a Noctua if you really need to cooling.

GPUs on the other hand get a huge benefit, 70s on air to barely pushing 35+ has been my experience.

dope yo

Maybe that is because you are an idiot. Closed loops like the ones corsair are selling are mostly a scam since they are at best about as good as a NH-D15. Custom loops are far superior though.