I HATE THE FUCKING NOTCH ON MY NEW PHONE SO MUCH

I HATE THE FUCKING NOTCH ON MY NEW PHONE SO MUCH

Attached: 1559584835297.gif (472x472, 2.62M)

Only autistic incels care about them. I have sex and have never had one of my whores say anything about my notch or her own.

Should have buy a k20 pro retard

Attached: Xiaomi-Redmi-K20-Pro.jpg (727x454, 39K)

>Buying the notch
Why op?

>notch
>bezel
What are these people smoking?

cute chizuru

>I have sex
congratulations

Attached: yay.gif (460x258, 849K)

>I only have an opinion if its given to me by pussy
you clearly do not have sex lmao

What is this term, ‘sex’?

The Samsung Galaxy A80 doesn't have this problem.

Attached: 1553215965567.gif (400x225, 3.2M)

Have sex

Save hex

>never had one of my whores say anything about my notch or her own.

Attached: 1544090602349.jpg (1267x2102, 367K)

Stop having sex

How do you even notice it that much? What do you do that makes it stick out to you?

>adding moving parts
Fuck of samshit shill

I turned it off to black status bar:^)

>notchcels

Why would you buy a phone with a notch? They are a failed experiment that is already going out, you'll just stand out as a moron in public.

Big beautiful buxomous bezels bordering blazingly bright box

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (2000x2000, 2.39M)

I want a Sony phone with a headphone jack and wireless charging, also waterproofing

BEZELOPERS BEZELOPERS BEZELOPERS BEZELOPERS

Attached: ballmer.png (480x313, 167K)

>add bezels
>don't put stereo speakers
>don't put capacitive buttons
>just fucking empty space
What's the point?

Attached: Dm3dsrdX0AEXkCJ.jpg orig.jpg (750x655, 48K)

Try to find a phone that fits all of these parameters:

Android One
Released less than a year ago
Dual SIM
Snapdragon 6xx/7xx/8xx
4+ GB RAM
IPS 1080p (or higher)
No notch
3.5mm jack
USB-C

You cant. Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 7 Plus are pretty close, but they came out more than a year ago, and have already been replaced by new models with a notch.

Thankfully, my Xiaomi Mi A1 still works.

As you said, you can come close. The Nubia Red Magic Mars fits your criteria except for it isn't Android One.
Basically you have to choose between not having android one, or having a notch.

>except for it isn't Android One
This, headphone jack and dual SIM are the most important things on my list.

LOL
got a new boomer phone and enjoying my rectangular screen and chad chin.

Thought I was going to hate my notch, got it, realized that there was basically nothing of value missing.

You forgot those morons who don't disable useless notifications or clear notifications

A2 Lite here. Notch is fine, seeing how I'd have a status bar anyways it fits.

A2 Lite is literally just A1 with a notch, bigger battery and microUSB instead of USB-C.

>Notch is fine
Notch is not fine, but I would consider a phone with a notch if this was the only trade-off I had to make. Notch is ugly and useless, but at least it doesn't make a phone any less functional. So if I had to buy a phone today, I probably would've bought Nokia 6.1 Plus or Nokia 7.1. But I hope that Nokia or Xiaomi can make some better Android One phones before I need to replace my A1.

It really doesn't get in the way compared to most status bars on phones though

>lets add a structural weakness in order to solve a problem that was never really a problem from the start
It's all so tiresome lads

Attached: 1499024423630.png (215x235, 50K)

Don't talk about your mom like that

is there anything wrong with notch besides the look?
t. doesn't own notched phone

>What's the point?
You don't look for a point, you just buy Sony. Asshole.

I have two notches and I don't mind. It means more screen area on a smaller phone and I'm all for that.

Attached: sharp-aquos-r2-compact-1.jpg (592x548, 43K)

It's purely the look for some people, it does block some of the notification bar if you haven't installed a launcher removing it on some phones.

I guess some anons also assume it makes their phone look "cheap" based on some postings. I knew I was getting a notch and thought it would annoy me, as of yet it really isn't a big deal I actually don't notice it most the time since I don't spend 8-10 hours on my phone daily.

Disgusting.

Kek, nice

Just get an iPhone 8 mate. Trust me, once you go ios you don't care about those

what's the point of the notch anyway? does it offer you new feature or something or is that pure innovation to attract brainless normies?

And what use are you getting out of that "screen area", exactly? You're still going to use just the rectangular part of the screen for any meaningful tasks.

I still have apps running what I have opened in the store to fuck around with the device. It has I don't know one or two gigs of ram and just simply works. My previous android phone had 3GB and I had to close the apps constatly because it was draining my battery like crazy dude

If you have to ask...

Notch lets manufacturers to brag about better screen/body ratio, even though this ratio is achieved by adding screen areas that are useless.

go shill your iGrate somewhere else

Camera is there, some include an additional flash bulb, and speaker right there. Doesn't really have a purpose other than to house those from the screen section.

It's not a feature it's just a cheaper workaround than embedding and changing design too much on a phone

>t. 14$ an hour

Then why did you buy it you fucking autist?

Attached: 1523427637251.jpg (1440x1080, 814K)

>buy a thing you don't like
>end up not liking it
How could this happen?

So you're just going to ignore the fuckhuge borders around it, right? The very reason iPhone X has worse screen to body ratio than even galaxy s8.

Literally niger tier because no SD card slot. They had to do one simple job and failed.

I chuckled

Fuck notches and fuck niggers

Attached: 1542957344984.gif (554x400, 120K)

Based

I didn't realise I wouldn't like it over time at the store.

>buying a phone with a notch in the first place
>feelsbadman
this user lives in a society

Good. Either use NachoNotch to hide it or wait for under display or motorized cameras to become more prevalent.

What about the Redmi Note 5? K20/K20 Pro?

>Android One
Are you blind? It's the first thing on the list.
I'm not gonna touch shitty Chinese software after using phones with clean Android for 7+ years.