Huawei using BB10 OS

Any opinions on this? Basically BB has only viable non Droid os and Hauwei could use as alt

seekingalpha.com/article/4268297-believe-blackberry-checkmate-move-right-now

Attached: blackberry-10.png (934x933, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sny8cjocih0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ironic that bb10 would die and ressurect as chinkshit spyware

>Hauwai
No thanks for chinkshit

I thought they could still use android minus gapps

BB10 is vastly superior to Android in terms of polish and ease of use. It deserved to win. Normies just couldn't see its value.
The market really needs something more than iOS and Android no matter what it is. Things are terrible as they stand.

Yeah, they don't need to do anything to the OS to spy on you. Just like in the US the entire network backbone is part of the state spy apparatus. Everything gets recorded.

but android is dumb and gay

I like bb10. For reals.

It only came pre installed on BlackBerry so it lost

If they did this I'd buy the first phone they released with a keyboard

>Normies just couldn't see its value.
The value of a phone OS comes with the programs you can install on it. Apple and Android beat out BB and Windows in their app stores. Normies couldn't put Tinder or Snapchat on their BB and so didn't buy them. The lack of sales caused other apps not to be developed for BB due to lack of market share.

Plus BB 10 liked to overheat all the time

>couldn't put Tinder or Snapchat on their BB
That was entirely Tinder and Snapchat's faults. BB10's perfectly capable of running Android apps (I even have the Play Store on my Passport) but the apps banned users for running the Android app on a non-Android OS

I actually had Tinder in my BB10 phone. You could install most android apps as long as they didn't require Google play services. It wasn't a guarantee it would work but many did.

Interesting. As someone who gave up Android a couple years ago to combat app addiction, I've come to enjoy BB10.

The hub is great and shits on anything Android or Apple have.

>Plus BB 10 liked to overheat all the time
You never owned a bb10 phone. Please fuck off.

I love Trump

webOS was based if love for it to be revived

>Speak Speak aka HuaWei

No thanks Chink shill. Tell Winnie I said hi

Are you somehow forgetting Canada arrested a top Huawei exec. This is dead in the water.

would instantly buy one

Not him but my first Passport would randomly get to the point where I'd notice my pocket was getting really hot. I'm not saying it was the OS but it definitely happened

I hope BB10 will return. HUB was super good and keyboard is god level

i still use a blackberry classic for email

>BB10 is vastly superior to Android in terms of polish and ease of use.

Maybe 5 years ago but Android has evolved beyond beyond what QNX could have ever achieved. The notification center alone is leaps and bounds ahead.

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-144454.png (1080x2160, 165K)

I'll take the Hub over that any day

I get that too. But it's because the phone had restarted for some unknown reason.
It only happens in my pocket too. Weird.

based and redpilled

also huawei should use some Sailfish os fork.

Yes they could use the aosp but its outdated(not like it matters with android) and be in the devs hand. But rumours say that they have been working on their own os for a while now.

the bb10 Hub was miles better than the clusterfuck in your pic.

t. ex q10 and passport owner

>I'll take the Hub over that any day
What's so fucking special about that anyway? No one ever shuts up about it whenever Blackberry is mentioned. It's also available on every device if you install an apk.
youtu.be/sny8cjocih0
Not really seeing anything here except a redundant container for notifications, chat apps and mail. What is this shit?

>chinkshit
Probably everything tech-wise you own by a major brand was manufactured and assembled there. From the smallest to the largest component. Quality-wise they have from the cheapest to some of the best, even probably autistic tier.

and yet Windows 10 mobile will always have the best, curious.

I'm pretty sure they are making an Android fork called Arc OS. I'm looking forward to it. Take my money!

Attached: red android.png (512x512, 14K)

>What's so fucking special about that anyway?
It consolidates your notifications and messages. Instead of opening an SMS app for texts, a mail client for email, or your IM clients for WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, etc., you go through the Hub for it all.
>It's also available on every device if you install an apk.
Rather than it being an app like on Android, it's baked into the UI on BB10. on your home screen you could swipe all the way over to what would be page 0 of apps to access it and from any app you can swipe up and to the right to access it instantly.

I think it's massively overrated too, but it's not bad. It makes it easier to organize things from just one place.
Not that you'd have anything to organize other than emails and SMSs on BB10 anyway.

who else /stillusingpassport/ in 2019?

Me, unfortunately

>It consolidates your notifications and messages. Instead of opening an SMS app for texts, a mail client for email, or your IM clients for WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, etc., you go through the Hub for it all.
Or you don't and let the notifications do that for you. This must've been ass backwards on Blackberries and that Hub made it usable I guess.
>on your home screen you could swipe all the way over to what would be page 0 of apps to access it and from any app you can swipe up and to the right to access it instantly.
You can use Nova launcher and countless other launcher gestures for this. Again, this behavior must've been ass backwards on Blackberries as well.

Based

>Or you don't and let the notifications do that for you.
The Hub is how you access notifications.
>This must've been ass backwards on Blackberries and that Hub made it usable I guess.
What? As someone whose previously used both iOS and Android for years there was nothing backwards about it.
>You can use Nova launcher and countless other launcher gestures for this
I can do jack shit and have BB10 be perfect ootb.
>Again, this behavior must've been ass backwards on Blackberries as well.
Again, see above.

Me, I love it. Might switch to a P'9983

>Or you don't and let the notifications do that for you. This must've been ass backwards on Blackberries and that Hub made it usable I guess.
It's exactly the same actually. Tap message/notification and you can reply to it.
What it does is quite similar to calling an intent on Android.

There's a difference with American designed devices made from premium materials such as stainless steel being assembled there and a Chink-based company designing and putting together their own plastic pieces of shit with ChinaOS spyware backdoor bullshit installed on it.

Oh shit I'm actually excited.
>better spec
>probably physical keyboard
>QNX
Yes please.