Obvious Vid of Reptilian chasing cars DISCLOSURE WHEN?

youtu.be/H9Vq_zQ2n4k

Attached: Reptilian eye - vertical slits.jpg (1280x720, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EmZHx
youtube.com/watch?v=N3Mj_-sn8sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1524387539793.gif (372x400, 1.56M)

I know that one, but seems fake to me atleast.

In this video they are talking about Annunaki and Reptilians so it would make sense to add something like this to get clicks.

But looking at that naked dude running in the streets, he just gives me the chills. There is definitely something weird going on with him.

>Annunaki
kys kike. they are good.

KILL ALL MOSSAD AGENTS. KILL EVERY IDF SOLDIER. BOMB ISRAEL NOW.

He was moving inhumanely fast.

High on drugs and chases cars, MUST BE a REPTILLIANA!!!!

Attached: f9c.png (500x300, 85K)

did I fucking say they were bad? learn to read fucking retard

you are also clearly retarded. Since fucking when do our EYES REFLECT LIGHT THAT? WE ARE NO FUCKING CATS, HUMANS DO NOT HAVE THE TISSUE IN THE EYES TO REFLECT LIGHT LIKE THIS!

annunaki aren't reptiles.

KILL EVERY IDF SOLDIER.

what the fuck are you even talking about. learn to read fag

i never said they werent reptoids

Dios Mio... La atrocidad...

Attached: -2018-dec-15-112.jpg (592x944, 30K)

Could the eyes maybe reflect because of glasses? Doesn't really seem like he wears any but would be the only logical explanation without screaming aliums

No I don't think so. You would not find swamp gas that far into the city. It looks all natural to me. When US natives race-mix so much they get strange physical features sometimes.

Attached: 1519396202823.jpg (1969x3336, 497K)

bath salts not even once

can we leave race out of this for once?

this is no human in my opinion

and why do the eyes reflect like this faggot?

Because he’s high as fuck. His pupils are likely massive and refracting light in an abnormal way. Are you retarded?

Correct. Is nigger.

/thread

Attached: 1483437509gn241.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

I agree with you. This man is likely so mixed that he has transcended race, and become the antithesis of it. Due to this, he is no longer 'human' in the traditional sense.

Attached: 46aP2QbqUqBqwzwxM6L1P6uLNceBDDCM6KqPSUnsuY5LKrBpht9Lnk4zpUhWkFyQFjpeags46ARMZ4qoEad2ELrQUM5K.png (640x360, 198K)

That's definitely a reptilian. The reflective eyes, that speed, the persistence. Drugs can explain some of it but not everything

exactly.

My friends and me took many many drugs troughout our lives but I never saw someone running that fast and so persistend just because of drugs.

His eyes are a dead give away people.

This is definitely something other than drugs.

Is there somehow a way to check if the video has been digitally altered?

this picture is being censored

Attached: lee rosenberg.jpg (480x360, 12K)

censored from where?

we're reaching levels below 56% we never thought possible

Thats not how eye reflection works retard

First th concern is that there are some superior lizard people , then they get easily caught on videos and photos . If they are so superior like you make them to be there wouldn't be evidence of them , the prefect insane illusion .

THIS IS A REPTILIAN THAT WENT INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah this guy is really retarded, the naked man being a monster from another dimension is way more likely.

>reptilian hunting niggers for sport
best alien

Kek elgobnegero

On this site. When uploaded the other day it was displaying the black an white picture but when clicked it displayed the reptilian.

If a thread was archived no one would see the reptilian pic.

Attached: reptilian censored.png (807x870, 653K)

'The Jews are undoubtedly a race, but they are not human'.
-Adolf Hitler

Attached: Screenshot_20181215-124248.jpg (1080x2280, 529K)

90% of earth are reptilian souls incarnated
the jews worship the demiurge and the material (evil) world though

all hail snake god

Attached: 1567834957.jpg (750x500, 243K)

Its fucking IR range light the camera is picking from the eyes, you see it in every video filmed with night vision on. Try to film an IR remote control with your phone...the camera will pick it up from there as well. Fucking retards.

Here is the archive. pic at the bottom;

archive.is/EmZHx

Video in question

youtube.com/watch?v=N3Mj_-sn8sw

no you will see that in the future there will be more and more videos like this

this video is part of the soft disclosure in my opinion. If the gubmint wouldn't want it to be up, it wouldn't be.

>space aliens who evolved on another world
>somehow related to reptiles

>also they're super intelligent and technologically advanced
>and they run around the street chasing people like rabid dogs

>also i know nothing about them or their plans
>but i know they're evil and must be stopped

>this all makes perfect sense

Holy shit. Why do blacks act/talk like this?

>Since fucking when do our EYES REFLECT LIGHT

SINCE BEFORE CAMERAS HAD EYE GLARE REMOVAL FUNCTIONS YOU FUCKING NIGGER

>Black people talk
Heh, funny.
Anyway, that's just a naked nigger running in the street.

Lol they are not filming with night vision you fucking faggot

theres a monster girl manga where the reptilians seem to be the bad guys at first but are actually fighting the aliens in secret to protect "humanity"

>but are actually fighting the aliens
Who, the greys?
What's the name of the manga?

>all these sheltered faggots ITT that have never seen a junkie smoke too much meth before

It's a weird night if this DOESN'T happen in western sydney

naked man should become an urban legend.

kek`d and nice ID, Anti-Christ arrived?

Attached: 1543196153641.jpg (600x800, 369K)

look. at. those. eyes.

Attached: 1544672245935.jpg (567x654, 46K)

Sorry to crush your spirit and give you the Red Pill but it is not sharp teeth or golden what you see, it is the inside of his mouth which is dark in general as we open our mouths.

Attached: KillsMoloch.png (740x600, 131K)

then why do we see the fucking teeth one second before faggot?

this is definitely weird. seems to me like a power move, maybe he wanted to intimidate Obama.

WOuld you say "NPC" like 90%?
The jews are actually dead a long long time ago and the current people you see are "Pharisees"
(((They))) and (((Them))) are more accurate then to spout anti-semitism senselessly, Do not forget (((They))) fake it is as their weakness.

"those specific Jews who wrote those books were the only true good Jews on Earth. With the exception of Moses, Joshua, Samuel, David and Solomon, the rest of the OT prophets were killed by the (((Jews))) themselves.

Jesus, the Apostles, Jewish Christians, and Prophets were not one of (((them))). The (((Jews))) that you know of were the Molech, Baal, Ashrah worshippers who eventually became the Pharisees and Saducees and followers. Jesus was an Israelite.

What made Israelites unique from all other races/nationalities in the world was their lineage. They could almost all trace their lineage back to Abraham, Isaac, and Israel. Jesus lineage in Matthew and Luke went as far back to Adam himself. In 70AD Tiberius Cesar ransacked Jerusalem in what is known as the Seige of Jerusalem of 70AD where the Romans attacked Jerusalem and destroyed the temple and all archived genealogies. After this, no Israelite on Earth could trace their lineages back anymore and all true Israelites disbanded throughout the Earth. The Age of Israel was over. - American user "

>I know that one, but seems fake to me atleast.
it was just at some random point in the original video 12:56 from memory.

these elites defintely behave like they are alien.

I wouldn't say they are NPCs, reptilians are smart, strong but too warlike, I'm pretty sure I am one

oh shut up why does this thread has to be about you? you get no attention?

yes :\

I’m pretty sure you’re a pillock