Can someone give me a quick rundown

Can someone give me a quick rundown

Attached: 415DC169-BE35-41E0-B507-B2199269CEB3.jpg (900x900, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BAtg9_-m-nA/?taken-by=pistolslamfire
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp25er
twitter.com/Logan_RTW/status/770088127939641344
youtube.com/watch?v=eZBegZQi79Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bNci_Kolptc
pastebin.com/m6sJZpvr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was good, now bad

kys

the remake is never coming out. don't bother waiting

Attached: .jpg (1446x940, 62K)

TL:DR
Here are the facts:

Wendell wanted money (100k) that Logan owed him.

Logan spent all this money on fur suits for Pistol

instagram.com/p/BAtg9_-m-nA/?taken-by=pistolslamfire

Shit went down

Team Logan = Logan + Pistol
Team Wendell = Wendell + Quain

Wendell's response:

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp25er

Logan got triggered:

twitter.com/Logan_RTW/status/770088127939641344

Come watch kek syndicate burn to the ground.

Logan Paul and Video Game Dunkey had creative differences, and had to part ways.

Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=eZBegZQi79Y

youtube.com/watch?v=bNci_Kolptc

Attached: pistol.webm (720x1280, 1.38M)

Furries should be killed

Attached: 1559596707720.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp25er
can you post it, servers down for me

The FF7 logo is not the meteor coming down to earth, but in fact the Earth itself flying through space, casting shadow from the sun, orbited by the moon (the dot up above the tail).

Attached: bert reading the phb.jpg (594x525, 38K)

I agree, fren

Attached: 31233879_1300x1733.jpg (1300x1733, 966K)

What happened with Qain?
He is barely talked about but I feel that he contributed something a lot more than he is talked about.

He probably continued with his sysadmin work

some say that Quain's story was the inspiration to Francis Pritchard's backstory after Deus Ex: Human Revolution, because in the "Black Light" novel by James Swallow and in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided video game, we find out that Francis Pritchard remained in Boston and now works as a freelancer in cybersecurity field still, instead of moving on after Sarif Industries got finished and bankrupt.

Qain was an avid Deus Ex fan so it's not impossible that one of the writers at Eidos Montreal actually watched Tek Syndicate and followed the drama all the way

I used to watch for the different perspective in tech news back before the drama, i remember how hard they were shilling amd fx hahaha. That one chick , Pistol was hot AF.

>Chick

Oh boy

>chick
Bad news for you, buddy.

>600K subscribers
>~5K views per video
That is just embarrassing.
How are they even still around? Do they just beg for patreon bux or something in all of their videos?

At least Wendell faired a bit better. Although I kind of got sick of their content after they started shitting out like 3 hour long videos per week, and just stopped watching them. Whatever I found whatever that woman's name was to just be mostly annoying.

Attached: output.png (1316x1048, 1.32M)

But in this case it's a non-furry who did the dumb shit, because of a furry??

>twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp25er

pastebin.com/m6sJZpvr

Was a cool logo for a hat, used to have one.

jesus

i mean he is doing 4 vids a day by the looks of it. its a garbage channel anyway, he has no ambition or unique voice

the new level1tech news format sucks. They record the whole news in one sittting and then slowly release segments of it throughout the week, so by the time they actually release a news segment, it's already 1 week old so there's a 1 week delay basically

They're doing this for the few ads they can get. You can get the long version behind patreon paywall