Is it okay to submerge my motherboard into demineralized water just for a day or two and then drying it before...

is it okay to submerge my motherboard into demineralized water just for a day or two and then drying it before reconnection?

Attached: 1558007047651.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com.au/itm/IsoPropyl-Alcohol-100-Rubbing-Alcohol-All-Purpose-Cleaner-Isopropanol-5-Litre/232520331915?epid=851774164&hash=item36234ab28b:g:u7kAAOSwXetcxhxq&frcectupt=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are various risks. Don’t do it if you can’t afford to replace it. Also any slot that isn’t filled will probably be unusable.

>any slot that isn’t filled
why?

have fun sucking the dry oil out of them. trying using your mouth like your do on client’s cocks

I bet she sucked that horse cock
More?

> cocks

what's wrong with that?

>dry oil
>de ionized water

what

he must have seen the word 'mineral' and thought of mineral oil

why not use alcohol instead, its easier to dry out

idk. i guess you'd only need this
ebay.com.au/itm/IsoPropyl-Alcohol-100-Rubbing-Alcohol-All-Purpose-Cleaner-Isopropanol-5-Litre/232520331915?epid=851774164&hash=item36234ab28b:g:u7kAAOSwXetcxhxq&frcectupt=true

Are you going to try to use it while submerged? I think that would be a poor idea, since the contaminants on your hardware will make the water conductive again.
If you're just submerging it to clean it or whatever, it should be fine as long as you make sure it's 100% dry before powering it back up. Hell, you can put electronics through the dishwasher as long as you let them dry.

I would get a $20 thrift shop PC to test whatever you're doing though, since if it kills it you'll be less upset than killing your $800 gaymen rig.

i wouldnt put it in a dishwasher because ions can cause rust

>sucked
Dude, she's drinking the horse semen.

Isn't horse semen considered to be a semi socially acceptable "weird food", like Rocky Mountain oysters and pigs' feet?

it's still hyper strange knowing that an animal felt really good in producing that food for you

That's what bothers you about it? The animal felt good? Not that it's fucking JIZZ

If it's for cleaning just use alcohol
If you want to run it under liquid just dont.
ha, fucking idiot. 1st grade reading class is this way

Prove that it's semen

>white people

Attached: 17-32-33-CX0LULlUwAAHMBc.jpg (236x396, 25K)

Animals dont have feelings like that.

are you kidding? you think the orgasm only evolved when humans came around?

Shh he's one of those people who think a dog is a programmable slave, and not an emotional loving animal like us.

People like that are shitty to animals, and tell themselves that animals don't feel. That way they don't have to face the fact that they're a piece of shit.

Sheep are fair game though. They're basically giant mammalian insects, and lack any mental faculties beyond "eat grass" and "run from scary".

Attached: itwywemtrw.jpg (800x783, 164K)

>a whole day
shit will oxidize

how if there's no oxygen in demineralized water?

H3O+OH

Cute horse, OP

Maybe by Jow Forums standards.

oxygen in the air naturally mixes with any water surface exposed to air.

OP you're a literal retard that's not possible you can't submerge a Mobo in distilled water the electrolytes from all the metal on the fucking board will contaminate the water and fuck your board up. You will assume your capacitors are completely discharged and one day that shit goes tits up and you'll cry like a pussy.

Meme this into reality

don't expose it then?

I would drink it directly from the hource.

Correct. It's just horse milk and it's good for her skin.

horses with penises can't produce milk though

Or it's just her whey shake.

Zebras produce way more semen though

STRIPED
T
R
I
P
E
D

Half mocking for the stupidity of submersing a mobo.
Half discussion about guzzling horse semen.
This is a good thread OP.

Does this bitch drink her horses cum?

never post a thread whose pic is more interesting than the text

Unused cum is wasted cum