Spy chip tech?

So what does Jow Forums think is the current state of the art in glownigger spy hardware?

The NSA ANT catalog is now 11 years old. Are we at the level of pic related yet?

Attached: 1000x-1.jpg (1000x1332, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qtucUd9FauU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they dont need to be that small when it's built into the processors

Attached: 1559766122475.jpg (320x320, 68K)

didn't every company call bullshit on that story with supporting evidence

Fuck off cia nigger

Attached: 1558993997563.jpg (800x800, 141K)

I think many of them did but the principle is still valid and there is still the risk of it happening going forward.
If you're not an electrical engineer who has the time to go over the electrical diagrams and verify every single component you could easily overlook such a small component.

But they don't build the processor. They just build the motherboards.

>glownigger
Whtf does this even mean? I've seen it mentioned in several contexts that are completely unrelated. I'm thinking it is just some random slur like, "asswipe," now. At first I thought it was a Jow Forums larp trigger word, I guess not.

He's taking a jab at Intel and the "exploits" *coughNSABACKDOORScough* discovered in their chips.

The term was essentially coined by Terry A. Davis who calls everyone he finds suspicious a glownigger or "CIA-niggers-who-glow-in-the-dark".
Fantastic meme tbqh.

Hi fren, enjoy you're stay. It's a nice place. Cheers

Terry was really great.
You gotta herd the nigger cattle!
youtu.be/qtucUd9FauU

I don't go to Jow Forums that is all.

So, it really is a Jow Forums larp trigger word.

Attached: Untitled.png (583x429, 19K)

(((discovered)))

No, you fucking moron, it's the most Jow Forums meme in existence

just fuck off already faggot

>that disgusting font rendering
Is this windows?

>its only ok when the west does it

Go back, tranny

Nope

Attached: font.png (1257x614, 52K)

Can you be any more of a fucking newfaggot you fucking nigger? Jesus just go fucking back already.

Attached: 1480026437600.png (954x1157, 105K)

>she thinks using incognito protects her from the botnet

this makes my hack become the big hack

Fake news

[citation needed]

Oh shit so it was terry. Thought there might have been a different source of it, but never cared enough to look it up.

Don’t be accusatory if you’re so new.

please stay gone

hello discord tranny redditer

Do you seriously think you can implement a botnet with the capabilities Bloomberg claimed in a chip that small and with barely any IO?

So was it just a planted story to short stocks and help ease the trade war? Did they even retract it?

>giving him free (You)s

I think its retarded.
Absolute control leads to absolute chaos.
Fruit from a poisoned tree is worthless.
11 years of stale data in an ever dynamic world.
To be used what as leverage for influence and blackmail? Eventually that too fails when people stop giving a shit about... which is what happens if anyone ever attempts heavy handed action.

In the new age, much of this shit will become irrelevant. Various agencies have had to revamp themselves over times because their stratagems were made irrelevant by tech. It has happened before. It will happen again. The information age came and went. We live in the disinformation age at this point. The well is poisoned and has lost value. Most information that is of value is already on the wire. Secrets in this age are nothing more than hold over bureaucracy/process. Things are boldly done in the open. Those done in the shadows are hardly worth mentioning.

> Today in the news....
Gets old. People stop caring. Leverage fails and becomes weekend. So, imagine spending tens of billions of dollars collecting publicly accessible information that no one cares about anymore. Imagine trying to blackmail someone and they say : Go for it fuckface.. it's already plastered all over the web.

Start of the art spyware? ... What is there to be gained? Nothing.
A big waste of money from a paranoid boomer era for which information wasn't as publicly accessible. There are marketing companies w/ more data they intelligence agencies and they collect it in real-time. Even with that, again, nobody gives a shit anymore.. The world is moving at too fast a rate. Too many dynamics. Too much information. To much disinformation.

By weaponizing the internet and making it a standard practice to spy on people (big data), morons have made the value of said information almost worthless...

What are you going to spy on? Someone jacking their dick? They're already posting it to the whole world on a cam site. No one literally gives a shit anymore

Attached: kek.gif (280x218, 982K)

i like that picture because all those retards think they're doing shit that hasn't been tried a million times before

>I think its retarded.

Doesn't stop them from trying.

Just think back to 2011 when they killed Bin Laden and crashed a full stealth helicopter in the process. Up to that point not even the craziest people believed the US had a full stealth fucking helicopter but alas they did and that's all we know 8 fucking years later.
The point is whatever you think they have it's twenty times worse than you could ever imagine.

yes, it was (((Bloomberg))) astroturfing for current sanctions on chink companies and/or manipulating the stock market

you'd think that with millions of companies and people using supermicro boards, at least someone would've found that chip after putting them to scrutiny after that report

Dude what? The Comanche is 20 years old, and after its cancellation it was pretty obvious that the same tech could be applied to other helicopters.

so they have clones with furry tails?

Comparing the RAH-66 with the helicopter the US crashed in 2011 isn't exactly smart or logical.
Of course there were stealth helicopters before but no one thought the US had one on the tech level they had capable of carrying a dozen marines in full gear.

It came from Jow Forums It says so right in 's image. Seems you are the new ones around here, n00bies. It is also a poor meme. In fact by meme standard of 2007 I wouldn't even consider it a meme since forced memes don't count.

>posting tl;dr screenshots of other people's conversations

I'm not reading that, kid. Here, have another useless tl;dr screenshot. Hopefully, you waste your time reading it.

Attached: Leftism.png (609x717, 188K)

>urban dictionary is a credible source on anything
Jesus Christ kid is this your first fucking day on the internet or something?

It was literally a modified Black Hawk. Also, what the fuck does "full stealth" mean? None of the available stealth technology makes the aircraft literally invisible to radars, it's only reducing the detection range.

Nice no-source you posted, gramps. Maybe have your grandson show you how to use filters on google scholar so you can find stuff better.

Is this bait or are you actually retarded?
Fucking newfags

>not knowing who Terry A. Davis is
>on Jow Forums
That’s just as sacrilegious as not knowing about the Murder/k/ube.
>falling for some random tardbait instead
>decrying something just because it’s Jow Forums

Attached: 3E932898-53EF-4199-A28F-6F5776BDE1FD.jpg (794x1485, 417K)

unironically fake news

this is the most inaccurate depiction of watermelons i've ever seen

>not knowing who the spam bot posted anti-government schizo is
I bet you think spam bots posts are meme posts too.

>decrying something just because it’s Jow Forums
You should go back to Jow Forums. You don't belong on this website.