Why do you hate apple?

Why do you hate apple?

Attached: 1555265758098.jpg (900x600, 412K)

I don't hate apple, its just that I don't like them very much.

i know this is a shitpost but this image is so nostalgic for me

anyway, mainly because i need a 3.5mm wacko cable to use my ipod shuffle and not a normal connector

mostly for the meme

I don't, they make good products
massively overpriced tho, would never buy one
except maybe an iPad, as other tablets are shit

They treat their users like complete retards who have to be walked through everything by a technician
Shame that M$ is heading in the same direction

I think they're fine. I don't own any apple stuff other than an ipad at the moment, but I've had an iphone in the past and it was a good phone. missus has a 2009 iMac that still works fine.
People sooking about price of new imac are missing the point, if you want a facebook machine, get a mac mini and the best monitor you can afford. these machines are for companies that will drop $100k on other parts of the production pipeline without batting an eyelid.

Their privacy is shit even tho they claim to "care about user privacy". Total bullshit. They're just a lesser evil than others like google and facebook

because I hate penis too

Because they're scammers.

personally I like orange more

I have nothing against them but it's overpriced scam.

Have you ever done tech support or IT work? Doesn't matter what platform, people are absolutely retarded everywhere. Apple just capitalized on that.

Why do you like Apple? What sets any Apple product apart from its competitors?

I could explain it myself, but I'll just tell you to look up louis rossman instead

I don't hate apple. Just the fan base gets a bit out of control. Gets out of hand bragging makes you no longer want to be involved or own one. Still waiting to see if the new Mac pro will be any good or not.

I don't like them, other than for their design and UI

I onced watched this famous 80's documentary series on 'War', and one of the earliest observations the narrator makes is how Russian soldiers and US soldiers often come from very similar backgrounds, and endure very similar training, to believe very similar things about patriotic duty and so on - that the only major distinction is the country they're encouraged to be patriotic towards; and that the Russian boys could just as easily have been switched at birth with the American boys, and in both cases they'd end up as patriotic soldiers towards their respective countries.

I've also spoken to many people who feel that tech support people are absolutely impossible, that they don't know how to communicate and will often make things more confusing than they need to be, while apparently tech support workers feel that most users are absolutely retarded, even though most personal computers are supposed to be designed to make things so easy even an idiot should be able to use them.

I feel like the real issue here might be often arbitrary biases and dispositions setting someone up as either pro or anti Apple, they then get pulled into this phony debate in the same way that left vs right sucks people into its paradigm. Left vs Right is as simplistic and dumb as things could get, and maybe that's why it comes to be the dominant 'dialogue' or 'tension' in mainstream society when it comes to politics.

We could all just agree that Apple serves a certain type of customers, while PC's etc serve different type of customers with different needs and desires, and that Apple has some good points and some bad points. That would actually resolve the issue, though, and would take away the reason for living of that nice fellow who posts the "iToddlers" anime girl in every Apple thread.

iToddlers btfo

Attached: 2457042.gif (500x491, 376K)

I love you

Overpriced crap with too many fanboys/fangirls falling for marketing hype and going into circlejerk mode every time.
No privacy policy.
Almost no official replacement parts, just overpriced replacent service.

Apple on their own - don't care, let the fools part with their money, but since they massively influence the industry for the worse I say fuck them. The only good thing they're doing is working chink slaves to death.

> serve different type of customers with different needs and desires
Computers with a competitive ecosystem vs. toddler brand toys that have to primarily look trendy so the toddlers can show off to each other. And the toddler brand is actually shit at engineering on top of that.

It's not just different needs on some pretty equal base like the situation of an US foot soldier vs the situation of a Russian foot soldier.

its way to expenisve for the shit they offer
i dont hate them i just think they are irrational

Paying extra for a brand name generates lots and lots of hate.

But don't worry Apple.

You will always have your fanbase audiences going oooh ahhh and spending their life savings on over priced good even if you do an iToilet demo.

Attached: oh anon.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Because they offer sub par performance for the price they charge.

But more importantly, the cult of apple users gets so easily offended and always go on full damage control for the corporation whenever you mock them, which makes it even more worth it.

Like when Applel showed your actual password instead of the hint. Fun times.

Attached: 1559153528714.png (1280x738, 895K)

Their margins are absolutely insane, they don't allow you to own your devices (On iOS, you can only trust application you've written yourself if you pay apple $100 per year and break the EULA and even then you don't get root access) and they try their absolute hardest to make their stuff incompatible with anything but their own other products, so they are forcing you to buy even more of their expensive products to the point where you can't even use anything else anymore because then your other devices would lose functionality.

Also Kyoko best girl.

Attached: 0cc7b09a68313545f629fea61d3c6560.jpg (2000x2000, 1.98M)

Thanks, love you

because i know what im doing

I'm indifferent though.

Poverty

i dont hate apple, i prefer tropical fruits, like mangos, bananas, guava, oranges, pineapple, coconuts,

Thousand dollar monitor stands
DMCAing videos making fun of the thousand dollar monitor stand

I don't. I applaud them in fact, though they seem to lose grip on their herd they're still selling overpriced shit to idiots. How can you hate that?

Hate implies I actively care about Apple beyond being annoyed at the unironic shills and fanboys shitting up the board

BTFO-posting is chemo

I don't, macos is god tier software, you'd be a fool to buy the hardware and not build a comfy hackintosh for a fraction of the price though

While a lot of what they do as a company I hate , I'm actually using 2 apple products I got for free (because of old) and they aren't that bad.
One is a gen 3 apple tv the other is a core2duo imac that I put linux in. Does make me look a bit hypocritical though doesn't it?

As a user, I don't hate them too much. I use Android because I like having some degree of real control over my phone; being able install apps from 3rd party sources, etc.

But I do use a Mac, because being unix-based makes it way better for productivity, although mostly for developer reasons. I pretty much avoid using any Apple software other than the core MacOS though; I don't use Safari, I don't use the Mac App Store at all, I rm -rf'ed iTunes (they won't let you uninstall the normal way).

As a developer, I hate them for the fact that they take 30% of all in-app purchases and have all kinds of insane restrictions making it a massive pain in the ass to not go through Apple for a subscription service. E.g. you can't collect credit card info, you can't link to your website and tell them to sign up there, if you decide to allow Apple subscriptions but charge more, you can't let the user know that in the app. Netflix gets around this by letting you press a button that makes a phone call to Netflix that just plays a recording saying "sign up at netflix.com".

Additionally, I hate the fact that they don't allow anyone to create a true custom browser on iOS. Chrome and Firefox are just thin wrappers around the Safari engine. This is ok for some stuff, but as a developer it pisses me off when they lag behind on web standards, so web devs can't use those features without polyfills if they want to support iOS (which is a big chunk of the market). They claim that this is in the name of security, but I trust Mozilla and Google more than Apple on this, and I'm pretty sure part of the real reason that they insist upon this browser monopoly is so they can push back against standards that could threaten the app store like PWAs.

/rant

Apple is the best fucking company to get into the tech industry. Retards buy their products and get btfo while having a shit experience.

Are we the same person? That's one of the most reasonable posts here I've ever seen.

My reason is very petty compared to most but it boils down to
>plug apple device into computer
>can't just transfer files onto or off of apple device
every time I consider buying apple because they hit a certain niche (iPhone SE for example) this issue convinces me to stop, reconsider and be less retarded in future