What are some Jow Forums approved watches?

What are some Jow Forums approved watches?

Attached: casio.jpg (471x879, 67K)

Attached: GW-M561OBA-1JF.jpg (800x800, 147K)

Attached: serveimage.png (853x480, 364K)

Any chronographs or minimalist types?

a meme watch

its dirt cheap, has a minimalist unintrusive design and it tells you the fucking time. its like the opposite of meme-y

>buying watches
>literally everyone has a phone

>tough solar
My melanin enriched gentleman, my rangeman is already 6 years old, never change battery once.

Hell yeah. On mine the wrist band broke a couple of years back. I replaced it with a metal one I got for 1€ at a flea market. I feel incomplete leaving the house without it. Of course, me being a basement dwelling fatass, that doesn't happen very often.

mine are from 2009 it still works like a charm. But recently I had to put them on window sill for one day because battery indicator. It's been few weeks since recharging and no problems anymore

Using the phone as a watch is super inconvenient unless you're glued to its screen all the time anyway. Get a watch, get a life.

In some professions it's handy to have a watch on your wrist that you don't have to take out rather than constantly reaching for a phone in your pocket.

But for general public I think a programmable smart watch that serves as quick interface with your phone's functionality is the only useful thing a watch form-factor can do. Too bad everything on the market is crap.

I got the a158 yesterday and I love it

Attached: relogio-casio-relogio-retro-casio-relogio-retro-casio-prata-wr-a158--p-1558370204530.jpeg.jpg (1242x1234, 189K)

i know its unthinkable for neckbeards who dwell in their parents basement but some of us need to be able to quickly tell the time without looking like a total geek staring at their stupid smartphones

they'll use any excuse to avoid eye contact with the people around them

Superior f-105 with EL backlight

Attached: 817CZKJ09eL._UL1500_.jpg (847x1500, 151K)

i got it over a year ago and i'm still a virgin. the backlight is bad too, overall i would recommend it shows time well

Why would I buy a solar watch when I spend at most 15 minutes a day in sunlight?

This watch made me a giant G-Shock fag.

Attached: DW-5600.jpg (1100x1100, 188K)

reminder that digital watches are for children

/thread

based

F201 is the casio aesthetic perfected.

Attached: f-201.jpg (400x400, 53K)

because no need to change battery for at least 10+ years. Also get Multi Band to automatically sync with atomic clocks. If you are not synced every day with atomic clock you are literally a clocklet

Attached: GWX-5600-1JF.jpg (972x1500, 215K)

>automatically sync
So it comes with a botnet?

do these watches link directly to your autism glands?

jesus yikes christ

it is synced via radio waves your watch obviously cannot talk back

This.
Is there any non-dress watch that doesn't come with a virginity protection feature?

Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: strom-draco-top.jpg (630x349, 38K)

what happened to the watch thread we used to have?

Pebble Time (original).

Thing is built like a brick shithouse and does everything you would reasonably want a smartwatch to do, with a battery life of up to a week.

They're super cheap now too since the company went under after falling for the fitness tech meme and trying to release a second.

Attached: 71uGKLKaDTL._SL1500_.jpg (1314x1500, 94K)

Based mods banished it to /fa/ where it belongs.

I fell for F-91W meme when i was in military, shit broke after a week, alarm sound is gone.

A $10 watch broke under extreme environmental conditions? You don't say.

It was less extreme than high school environment in America

Well you get shot at less, but the watch generally doesn't have to worry about that aspect.

Gshock solars are great. I have mine for maybe 10 years and battery still full.

He is not retarded. Multi band gshocks can receive but cant send. Learn some physics.

look at the russian vostok watches.

wear some watch for a few month. If you leave it at home then and have to look at your phone all the time you will get pretty annoyed.

no. They are the peak of Innovation. The easiest and fastest to read.

buy gshock poorfag

It charges with indoor light also.

BUY A PHACKIN ROOOOLLLEEEEEEXXXX YA PHACKIN POORFAGGOT SHITTA!!!!!

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 12K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-06-17-10-36-862_com.brave.browser.jpg (1200x1099, 350K)

Shut the fuck up zoomer

comfy

But the shitty light on the f-91w is part of the charm IMO

Best car watch

Attached: photo_2019-03-16_19-39-04.jpg (1280x960, 182K)

>Dirt cheap
>Starts at 50$
>Implying everyone lives in USA, stupid ameriburger

Your 50$ might be less for you, but it translates to a huge sum of money in Asia, India and Africa.

What a fucking simpleton.

>The easiest and fastest to read.

that's exactly why they are for children

the watch costs 10 bucks in almost all developed countries, what kind of shithole do you live in and why is it my fault?

This, Pebble Time is just the greatest.

Attached: 4L_slEwHnll.jpg (3264x2448, 1.59M)

Were you aware that the gubment has proposed a budget cut at NIST which will result in the WWVB transmitter being turned off shortly and rendering every single atomic synced clock and watch utterly useless in North America?

Feels good to be a "third worlder"

Attached: IMG_20190430_203452394_HDR.jpg (4160x3120, 3.05M)

miata gang

No, they are for people who want to tell the time.

Are you by any chance the guy in ?

>I fell for F-91W meme when i was in military
I'm pretty sure your kind get a special type of clock made for you.

Terrorist watch

Attached: watch.jpg (2000x1500, 569K)

nice coding socks

If I drive for you, you get your money. That’s a guarantee. You tell me where we start, where we’re going, where we going afterwards, I give you five minutes when we get there. Anything happens in that five minutes then I’m yours, no matter what. Anything a minute either side of that and you’re on your own. I don’t sit in while you’re running it down. I don’t carry a gun. I drive.

>twink weight
>shaved arms, probably everything else
>striped programing socks
>giant anime mousepad

You are just looking for a boyfriend arent you ?

The only watch you will ever need in the span of a lifetime.

Attached: omega-speedmaster-moonwatch-professional-chronograph-42-mm-35735000-l.png (800x1100, 209K)

>mfw it's real.

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

I can't have my phone at work

>checks time
>gets shot by enemy sniper

non digital is useless if you have a need for precision

Attached: 745983740958409604.png (419x417, 400K)

>phone
>clock on a wall
All you need. But keep wearing that Casio virginity protector you clueless tryhard.

>want a watch
>workplace forbids wearing trinkets
>sit the rest of the day indoors anyway

There are plenty of time where I can't take my smartphone with me at work because of the camera.

Word

Attached: UvNCfYg.jpg (4048x3036, 2.11M)

i'd get seamaster instead otherwise true, can't believe all the kids junk itt

and digital is useless if you have a fucking mobile phone, only it looks ugly too

Rolex Submariner > Omega SMP

>my rangeman
watch for people with one centimeter less

It's a ten dollar watch user
>Nigger can't afford $50
Sounds about the right.