Oh ñó ñó ñó

oh ñó ñó ñó
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: rtx_2050_6gb.png (1105x553, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebuyer.com/821669-msi-radeon-rx-vega-56-air-boost-8gb-oc-graphics-card-rx-vega-56-air-boost-8g-oc?fo_c=951
gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-RTX-2060-6GB-vs-AMD-RX-Vega-56/4034vs3938
gpucheck.com/compare/nvidia-geforce-rtx-2060-vs-amd-radeon-rx-vega-56/intel-core-i7-8700k-3-70ghz-vs-intel-core-i7-7700k-4-20ghz/
hwbench.com/vgas/geforce-rtx-2060-vs-radeon-rx-vega-56
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would rather take the 2060
> b b b but 25 USD difference! REEEEEEE
Go 'F yourself shill.

Attached: AMDrone.jpg (1737x472, 128K)

>I would rather take the 2060
6gbs vs 8gbs of vram
the choice here is obvious but enjoy your soon to be obsolete gayming card, shekel-kun

What use is the 8GB when your shitty furnace of a card can't perform efficiently
>But UNDERVOLT IT
Fuck off.

Kill yourself

power consumption isnt a big problem in both cpus and gpus
you are just buying the 2060 because you a jewish nvidia shill

>furnace of a card cant perform efficiently
>proceeds to buy an intel cpu

>people actually, unironically bought RTX cards
You guys are going to be remembered alongside Bulldozer owners in years to come.

Attached: aussie faggot.jpg (723x626, 86K)

you can get a brand new vega for £240?

>the nvidia card is literally inferior in every way yet more expensive
>hurrrr fuck amd nvidia4ever
imagine being a sub-90 iq retard golem

I have built 2 Ryzen system, your argument is invalid.
Back to you sir.
Vega 56 210 Watt vs RTX 2060 160 Watt
> power consumption isnt a big problem
Sorry but I don't feel like buying a 750watt Gold rated PSU just to run this hot mess.
I see the shills are in full force, why don't you go buy a Radeon VII since it so good...oh wait I forgot the 2080 Shat on it in every possible way.

£236 for blower-style one at Ebuyer:
ebuyer.com/821669-msi-radeon-rx-vega-56-air-boost-8gb-oc-graphics-card-rx-vega-56-air-boost-8g-oc?fo_c=951

OcUK had the Sapphire Pulse model for £250 with two free games a few weeks ago, but it's gone back up to ~£280 now.

why cant you bother to undervolt your card with 1 fucking click on the radeon settings

If you want to run synthetics all day then sure

Attached: comp.png (1302x628, 92K)

>Just undervolt your Vega bro
>But don't undervolt your Nvidia GPU, that's an unfair comparison.

Because a fucking 416 USD product shouldn't perform like a linux system where I have to tinker with everything until it works like it's suppose to.

Those numbers are absolute bullshit. AMD cards perform like shit in GTA V, so there's no way the 2060 and Vega 56 are within 2% of each other there. Ironic that overhyping AMD's performance is what exposes all their benchmarks as fake.

based retard

>I forgot the 2080 Shat on it in every possible way
no it didnt, they have almost the same performance, the average consumer should buy the radeon 7 instead because it can actually play games at 4k without stuttering from the lack of vram

nobody was talking about radeon vii, we're tlking about op image
dumb brand loyalist golem thinks everyone else is conformist drone like him

gta 5 is an intel and nvidia biased game
undervolting your vega on the radeon settings is way more simple than overclocking a card or a cpu

Even over clocking your gpu is super brain dead. Literally sliding a couple sliders.

I bought a G sync monitor so I'm stuck with Nvidia but I would just like to say fuck both of them. Nivida are money grabbing Jews who hike prices for shit gimmicks and half baked ifeas. AMD can't make a good card, the 480 couldn't even do 1080p 60fps at launch on max settings and their new cards are trash same as every fucking year.

We need a new company to make cards to complete that isn't Intel as they are both greedy Jews and incompetent fucks.

are you too poor to afford electricity? does the israeli government charge you 10 shekels per 1kw/h?

>blower card
Enjoy your starting jet engine house fire.

Radeon VII is as fast as the RTX 2080?
At 1080p, the RTX 2080 is 13.16% faster than the Radeon VII.
At 1440p, the RTX 2080 is 10.81% faster than the Radeon VII.
At 2160p, the RTX 2080 is 9.72% faster than the Radeon VII.

I hit a nerve there, eh buddy? feels bad when your GOD GUY company can't make a good product.

Actually electricity is not super expensive here but still I am not half-brain stupid ass person who can't into money management.

10% worse at 4k while not being able to handle games at 4k with just 8gbs of vram
lmao
>Actually electricity is not super expensive here but still I am not half-brain stupid ass person who can't into money management.
says the guy who is willing to buy a gpu with less vram just because muhhh tdp

>I hit a nerve there, eh buddy? feels bad when your GOD GUY company can't make a good product.
nobody was defending or even talking about radeon vii you moron, what fucking country do you come from that has education as horrendous as you seem to possess?

the nvidia shill is from israel

RTX 2080 is 9% cheaper than your hot mess of a GPU
Yet it performs better
Designed better
Runs Cooler
>OH shit AMDrones what we gon' do now.

Attached: AMdroneBTFOV2.jpg (1711x469, 119K)

I could mine 24/7 on my vii and not have much of a significant impact on my budge

Attached: price over time.jpg (1621x853, 310K)

i would buy the gtx 1080 ti or the radeon 7 over it simply because those 2 cards have more than 8gbs of vram and can actually handle games at 4k

Oh by the way OP
Using Vega 56 as the base (100%):
At 1080p, the RTX 2060 is 10.53% faster than Vega 56.
At 1440p, the RTX 2060 is 9.62% faster than Vega 56.
At 2160p, the RTX 2060 is 6.00% faster than Vega 56.

this but unironically for vega cards

and then you have nvidia shills pairing their rtx cards with intel cpus and suddenly electricity cost doesnt matter

Attached: brainlet.png (494x238, 19K)

At least intel cpus deliver on performance.
AMD gpus straight up just suck on more power while being weaker in gaming.

But you are right on one thing.
AMD shills absolutely can't claim that intel cpus are using too much power and then go on to recommend AMD gpus that also use a lot of power.
Either you reccomend both, or you shun both based on that parameter.

b-b-but MUH 6GB!!!!! WE MUST SHILL HIM HARDER BROS! REMIND HIM OF THE 6GB VS 8GB regardless of performance at any resolution.

Attached: 6GB OF VRAM IS NOT ENOUGH YOU NEED A RADEON 7 edition2.jpg (2112x2656, 988K)

>nvidia shills when their more expensive and inferior products get beaten by amd
>but muh electricity
intel shills when intel beats amd products by margin of error while sucking a lot more power
>thats the price that you have to pay for top performance goy

>Apex Legends
>a F2P battle royale game
It pleases me greatly that an Nvidia shill was furious enough to make this image, and that this was the only game that she could find to illustrate her point.

>everybody else is a shill!
>but I am not a shill
Nice cope.

RX5700 save me from this evil. 4 more days.

didnt you know that buying rtx cards boosts your kd ratio in fortnite and battle royale games

I'm really curious, why does vega do so well in DX12 at 4K resolution? I've been thinking about getting a vega 56, UV'ing and OC'ing it, and playing at high 4K settings with AA disabled.

Attached: ZomboDroid 06062019082909.jpg (715x4542, 605K)

or you could just watch the entire video, or dozen of vidoes and bechmarks on the subject that all show the same thing
lol nah, lets shitpost on Jow Forums and shill amd for free

>480 couldn't even do 1080p 60fps
The 570 4gb was voted the best 1080p card that can do also great at 1440p, but hey, the 480 which has more SPs is not good at 1080p.
F'ing dense peeple.

>or you could just watch the entire video
The entire video called "Apex Legends GPU Benchmark & Best Video Cards at 1080p, 1440p 4K"? What hidden information is contained within?

Attached: huh.jpg (401x554, 56K)

>that pic
OHOHOHOH AMD BROS WE MUST CHERRY PICK HARDER BROS!

Attached: we must cherrypick harder bros.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

Oy vey rabi dont show the goyim our inflated shekel prices

It's not fair! It's only 4k! EVERYBODY uses 8K these days, go back to your masters with your 120p resolution benchmarks!

He's right though, there's a growing trend where vega butchers RTX at 4K. Especially without Anti-ailaising.

Attached: deus-ex-mankind-divided_3840-2160.png (500x370, 30K)

>blower
yucky
annoyed I missed that sapphire bundle though

God damn you're dumb. Go back to /v/

>imagine wanting to play far cry 5 unironically lmfao

What about strange brigade?

Attached: strange-brigade-3840-2160.png (500x370, 28K)

>complains about cherry picking
>while posting a graph with gaemes like ace combat 7, apex legends and fartnut
>@4k, probably with his shitty visuals due to washed out aliasing
>too afraid to further push the res+render scale while turning down aliasing due to his lower vram and gpu that only shines with gimmicks
ebin

>especially without anti-aliasing
That's the main part. The reason people push aliasing to the max in benchmarks is because nvidia performs better with aliasing and this gimps the amd cards. Keep turning up the resolution while turning off aliasing and the nvidia cards will fall behind.

Now post the multi game average

Attached: no no no bring back the cherrypicks.jpg (569x411, 78K)

BASED Vega 56 still destroying nshittia

>damage control
>no arguments
You might as well just call your opponent ugly and drop all pretense of logical, objective proof.

>*NEW* Anti aliasing doesn't matter because it makes AMD look bad
god you are literally the new intel.

>noVideo
Enjoy shit drivers

>The card that came out 2 years after 480 is better

No shit you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1541543754867.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

filterfags btfo

How come when you're shilling for AMD you're not a shill but wen you shill for any other company you're a shill?

>oh no no no

can we please stop this meme?

It the same gpu, the same μarch, the same drivers, 570 and 580 are refreshes.
The only difference is the miceocode that fixes idle power consumption and power consumption during multimedia playback.

Because our fight is a righteous one brother, nvidia shills and intel shills are heathens and only the just and holy people of AMD doing their god given duty are pure

>t.faggot that continuously says that 4k doesn't matter!
>crisp, clear visuals don't matter!
>only washed out graphics matter!
But I guess visually impaired, clinical autists like you don't care about visual quality anyways.
>logical
>objective proof
LMAO! Seeth harder faggot
gpucheck.com/compare/nvidia-geforce-rtx-2060-vs-amd-radeon-rx-vega-56/intel-core-i7-8700k-3-70ghz-vs-intel-core-i7-7700k-4-20ghz/

Logic >i buy something that gives me X performance with the cheapest pricetag
Shill >buy novidia. What are you, poor?

>>t.faggot that continuously says that 4k doesn't matter!
Gee lets look at 4k results then OHOHOH NO THESE ONES, IGNORE THESE ONES PLEASE GOOD SIR DO THE NEEDFUL!

>ñó ñó ñó
all you shills need to stop going around my filters

i bought nvidia because it gave me best performance with the cheapest price tag, what's your point?

For real though the hardware on vega could have curb stomped RTX into the grave. If only DX12/VULKAN would have had higher adoption sooner and use of CMAA (CMAA2 now being on par with 4X MSAA + FXAA now) on more games. But I'll admit vega won't be that competitive against RTX until that time comes.

It's weird, same thing kinda happened with polaris vs pascal.

Attached: DiRT.png (1328x1225, 61K)

>gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-RTX-2060-6GB-vs-AMD-RX-Vega-56/4034vs3938
>gpucheck.com/compare/nvidia-geforce-rtx-2060-vs-amd-radeon-rx-vega-56/intel-core-i7-8700k-3-70ghz-vs-intel-core-i7-7700k-4-20ghz/
>hwbench.com/vgas/geforce-rtx-2060-vs-radeon-rx-vega-56
Cope harder!

I fucking remind you that nvidia is on what 14nm or 16nm?
While the radeon 7 is on 7nm.
Do you realize just how much nvidia would BTFO amd if they moved to 7nm as well?
Like their arch is more efficient than amds 7nm. Just think about the insanity of that.

>ño
Based cuban poster

>Can you imagine just how good nvidia is in my headcanon?
k

another filterfag BTFO

Messiah complex like this guy

please hiroshimoot give us another board for consumer tech

>userbenchmark
unreliable
>hwbench.com
shows 2060 winning
>gpucheck
pic related, your own links and proof show that 2060 is superior to vega at all resolutions even at 4k the 2060 give more performance than vega 56 with it's 8GB VRAM.
So thanks for confirming the lie amd shills push.

Oh and don't forget radeon 7 with its 16GB of VRAM also loses at 4k against the 2080
look here

Attached: btfo by own links.jpg (916x824, 193K)

This guy is a multiple reply poster and a question baiter. Proceed with caution.

AMD products are full of chink backdoors.

Shill >i bought nvidia because it gave me best performance with the cheapest price tag, what's your point?
/o/ Shill >i bought audi because it has the best millage, it steers better than others, it's safe and easy to maintain. What's your point?
You see kids, you can easily make a moot statement without justifying it and then avoid getting buyer's remorse. That kind of tactic will help you sleep at night without getting any regrets.

>2060+8700k against vega56+7700k
>gimped ultra setting with pozzed aliasing
>still only 2 more fps at ultra; 75 to 80 on 1440p, 101 to 115 on 1080p
>b-b-b-but muh novideo card clearly stomps and btfo's ayymd. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>continues to point towards his pozzed, cherry-picked benchmarks while calling toehrs cherry-pickers
Cope harder gey boi, LMAO!

Attached: oh no no no.png (867x344, 30K)

+8700k against vega56+7700k
IT'S YOUR OWN LINK YOU POSTED.
I never claimed it was a good sources you retard.
Holy shit how retarded do you have to be to post "proof that vega 56 is better than 2060"
only to be proven by your own fucking link, and then you proceed to autistically attack your own source for being shit

like fuck you are mentally ill.

>cherry picks benchamarks, cherry picks not fucking results on video game performance but instead shit like memory bandwith
>lets ignore that vega is VERY bottlenecked by geometry because fucking amd didn't make it for gaming
>lets ignore actual gaming results
>lets instead look at paper results like memory bandwith and MORE VRAM

remember this?

>chink backdoors bad
>jewish backdoors good

AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MAXIMUM COPE !
How does it feel being an absolute brainlet with zero self-awareness? It's okay, I get it. Anything other than pozzed hardwarecuckboxed graphs is too much for your tiny gray blob to handle. You're also too much of a retarded /v/ermin to understand how jumps from 30/40 to 60, 60 to 75/80, 80 to 120/144 actually works and just foam at the mouth with your "10 moar fps at fartnut" without even looking at 1% lows or performance stability.
>OYY VEYY, BUT LOOK AT MY TOMB RAIDER AND WITHCER 3 BENCHMARK WITH HARIWORKS FOR THE 6 GORILLION TIME GOYY!
The absolute state of nvidiacucks. I hope you faggots buy the rtx refreshes that are coming out just like how you probably bought your gtx refreshes, lmao!

you seem to be absolutely loosing your mind over objective proof, so let me remind you once again because thats all your deserve, the results speak for themselves

>nvidia **60 and below
what did you expect?

>better performance
>cheaper price
REEEE AMD SUCXXXX

yeah chink backdoors from amd are bad but chink backdoors from intel are good

anything over 60 fps is a waste

>t. nvidia brainlet

keep coping tranny

Stop spamming faggot.

shut the fuck up