I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than writing open source software. Honestly...

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than writing open source software. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are programming, debugging and optimizing a program for at least 18 months solely so it can go and get adapted by a multi-billion corporation without paying you a dime.

Attached: 1559828714.jpg (211x239, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
infoworld.com/article/3253948/who-really-contributes-to-open-source.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have never read something more retarded in my life

You're like a little baby. Watch this:
Once you'll have sex

Corporate shill

gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html

this post speaks of only the BSD/MIT licenses and not the GPL therefore making your claim retarded

paid employees actually contribute a substantial amount to open source
>Microsoft
>Google
>Red Hat
>IBM
>Intel
>Amazon
>etc

>infoworld.com/article/3253948/who-really-contributes-to-open-source.html

Most of the time you write an open-source software to use it for yourself, and it just happens that you want to share the code with other people. But a person, like (You), who hasn't created anything meaningful in life and thinks that you have to get paid by a company to create stuff, would never understand that.

This, we use open source stuff at work, so if something doesn't work/doesn't 100% fit my use case, I still get paid to fix it and file a pull request. If it's software I use leisurely, I only open issues and don't bother looking at the code.

good luck suing a company based in russia, india or china.

And being private software would make any difference for them? What's your point?

>paid employees

Ok thanks for the PSA Microsoft. At least if you go bankrupt we can still continue with our shared code.

By the way you forgot Windows 9. Open source coders can count to 10.

Attached: windows-9-wallpaper-teaser-640x426.jpg (640x426, 17K)

that is ok, you are just not smart enough. do not worry, wast majority oh humanity are not geniuses too

well i do respect the altruism, but, we do live in a capitalist society. so i dunno? its good but like it undermines everything. whatever. i love gimp.

Pajeets would hold your closed source software to ransomware or some shit anyway. Hell, pajeets will just leak it since they're the ones working on it.

But without open source software small businesses couldn't compete with these multibillion corporations, effectively granting them a monopoly on the consumer market and fucking you in the ass for inaction.

>not writing FOSS
you're gonna go to hell when u die user, hope u can live with that.

Fucking tourists, when will they learn?

There are small projects and small pieces of software which will never interest corporations. They don't take take "at least" 18 months, they don't interest corporations and fuck, they are just irrationally fun to make.

This post is retarded, and OP is probably a math major pleb from Japan, and doesn't understand open source licenses or open source.

Attached: 1559696366196.jpg (580x346, 47K)

having a daughter

By that logic they can just use cracked proprietary software without paying for it so this argument is nil.