Why did humans stop caring about their right for privacy?

Why did humans stop caring about their right for privacy?

Attached: 1536343958265.jpg (1252x1252, 154K)

because everyone gets bombarded with propaganda every day that privacy is not something worth caring for

the average IQ of a human dropped about 300 points when 2007 rolled around

because convenience > privacy

this hence the "i got nothing to hide" bullshit

Because most people don't know any better. They were never told about things like this. But it's too late, they won't sacrifice their precious Chrome or Facebook or whatever now.

The truth sets us free.

the privacy age was extremely short and unnatural, almost all of human history was many people living in close proximity with zero privacy

> be speaking in a private room or whispering in someones ear
> worldwide connection happens
> now i have the convenience to talk to everyone around the world
> no more face to face talk
> no more control

I think this is some kind of a post modernist doom type thing. Corporations, networks, governments should all be considered a body or a being. Like some advanced higher IQ race that actively suppresses us. I'm sure HR Giger drew something like it, rizomes or some shit.

i vehemently disagree with the concept of rights.
rights generally are formulated as restrictions on liberty
a right is a negative liberty: "you can NOT"

if you care about freedoms, you will not talk about rights, but liberty.
you have the liberty to think
the liberty to speak.
the liberty to act.

that all these liberities is possible, is of course facilitated by "self ownership" - or the incarnation of a mind within a physical body.
outside this instance, the concept of a "natural right" to property is more nebulous
however it is defensible - as by physical efforts, or by reasonable and impassioned speech.

whatever the case may be, the notion of privacy is predicated, or rather inectricable from notions of "ownership" of eg "papers and effects"

so rather than asking about privacy rights, you would find a more fruitful question is: "why did people abandon private proparty in favor or service contracts?"

>implying people cared in the first place
Ask me how I know you are an underage retard that just found the FSF website for the first time.

Because people realized how uninteresting and insignificant they are (as is any information about them) the picks of your dick aren't special, your tits and affairs aren't special.

That's why so many are obsessed with showing off on social media or living alternative lifestyles. They are screaming for attention in a world that doesn't care about them.

Cause major part of those people are just peasant with phones instead of pitchfork in their palms. They don't give a fuck.

because google chrome is user friendly

Becauz they never realized it as a right in the first place. They don't see it as anything valuable to protect.

Based

You cant want a conection to the world and ask for privacy its oxymoron

based and christpilled

>privacy is a right
nice premise.

but, to answer no one cares.

There is so much retarded shit you're implying there can I use you as a projector for my presentation tomorrow?
>if you share one thing you must share everything
>if you want to read anything online you must share everything
And so on and so forth.

PRIVACY NEVER EXISTED, ONLY FREETARD GNUCOMMIES PRETEND PRIVACY IS A REAL THING

THERE WAS LITERALLY NEVER AN EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY ON ELECTRONIC NETWORKS

RIP PRIVACY (NEVER-EVER)

Kys shill even in real life you have a certain group if people you are in touch and you want more via internet will thinking you will have privacy!?

Convenience and social engineering.

>shill
Oh what am I shilling? The trillion dollar industry of privacy respecting software? Oh no that was the advertisement industry I forgot.
You could not be anymore retarded even if you had something resembling an argument you could hold on to.

Easy. They stopped caring because, as with everything else in life, it was a story of tradeoffs.

Basically, the tech companies and government said to society, "We can give you this marvelous world of the internet -- a world where regular, ordinary people can become stars, social media sensations. We can give you smartphones where you can hold the world in the palm of your hands. In return, all we want is the ability to know about you, to watch what you do, monitor where you go, and know who you communicate with. Now, whaddya say?"

And largely, the people said, "Big Brother, YOU GOT A DEAL!!! Sign us up!"